[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Borderlands worth playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Borderlandscover.jpg (106 KB, 340x432) Image search: [Google]
Borderlandscover.jpg
106 KB, 340x432
Is Borderlands worth playing?
>>
yeah

so is 2, but probably not TPS

don't let /v/ make your decisions for you
>>
If you're a memeing faggot who likes games with only 8 colors, sure.
>>
6.5 solo

8.5 with buds
>>
>>341730917
>That ending

Hell no
>>
Only the first one, rest are shit.
>>
I played the first one in single player, had great fun at the start, but felt rather bored by the end of it. The last boss is total bullshit, it's recycled from the studios old game HL: Opposing Force. Granted this was way before any DLC existed for the game.
>>
>>341731223
Like he said. It's better with friends.

2>1>TPS
>>
>>341730917

It is the best out of the Borderlands games by far in story and gameplay.
It is a pretty alright game all around but can get boring since it drags on for awhile without much variation.

You used to be able to play co-op with pirated copies but not anymore which is a shame.
Everyone I know bought it after having fun together in the co-op.
>>
>>341730917
yeah but only as lillith, she is by far the most fun character
>>
wasnt a remastered version of the first game coming to PS4/Xb1/PC?

wondering if I should buy the first game GOTY edition on steam summer sale next week
>>
>>341734593
I think they only remastered TPS and 2 for PS4 and Xb1, but my news may not be up to date
>>
>>341734505
> not Brick with the speed glitch
> shotties and rocket launcher build
> strafing faster than a car can drive
> gibing enemies left and right
> the true Doom 3 expereince
>>
>>341735090
Only lilith can kill crawmerax in less than a min though. she's super OP if you do the left tree.
>>
>>341735349
>left tree
middle is the true way of the super siren
>>
>>341730917
Tps was best one In the series, slag was a mistake e-tech weapons were wasted potential.Lazers weapons were good teir
Tps>1>2
>>
>>341731037
TPS is worth playing through once. But that is able it.
>>
>>341730917
I installed it a while ago but got bored after a few hours
Feels like a single player grind MMO, so fucking repetitive
>>
>>341734235
>It is the best out of the Borderlands games by far in story and gameplay.
Stop being so delusional, BL1 gameplay is garbage.
>>
>>341739502
In BL1 you could cheese the enemies in many ways. In BL2 everything was just a bullet sponge. TPS falls in-between.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.