[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a character idea for Skyrim. I'm going to primarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: milk_drinker.jpg (49 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
milk_drinker.jpg
49 KB, 620x387
I have a character idea for Skyrim. I'm going to primarily use bows and the sneak skill. Any suggestions on race, secondary skills, etc?
>>
>>341730787

wow novel idea bro
>>
Sometimes I like to change things up so I'll roll a stealth archer
>>
>>341730850
Stealth Archer is literally the only interesting playstyle in the game.
>>
>>341731075

which is exactly why it's idiotic to say "i have a character idea" and then list the most common one, without even any of the other details that would make it a character idea, like the other things the OP asks for
>>
>skyrim came out 5 years ago
>>
>the combat is shit, so everybody automatically becomes a stealth archer
T-Thanks, Todd.
>>
>>341730787
Be sure to get some mods to make the game harder, because with a good bow and all the stealth/archery perks, I ended up one-shoting dragons, if I was using anything stronger than iron arrows while undetected.
>>
>>341731158
It's a meme, you dip.
>>
>>341731075
or possibly the most broken and boringest one. Enemies literally just sit there while you pelt them with arrows. So interesting.
>>
>>341730787
>Race
Wood Elf or Khajiit
>Secondary Skills
Illusion for Muffle and Invisibility
Light armor since the best stealth gear is light armor from the Dark Brotherhood

Get started with the Dark Brotherhood as soon as you can.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.