[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quantum Break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cover_art_quantum_break.jpg (69 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
cover_art_quantum_break.jpg
69 KB, 800x450
>Xboxfags shit on Sony for movie games
>This game has literal Live action TV cutscenes all over the game

Defend this i dare you.
>>
Well, no one ever said it was good
>>
>>341728364
If it was released for PS4 it would get 10/10 reviews like Uncharted 4 had
>QB has actually more action than Uncharted and not a single QTE fight
>>
>Xboxfags shit on Sony for movie games

Um, if it was 2007 or something I could agree with you but
>>
>>341728364
*cracks knuckles*

Alright then. The live action episodes are completely optional. They're just some extra side stuff, like reading up on lore or something. Sony movie games like The Last of Us are filled to the brim with cutscenes and cinematic walking. Yes, you can skip these, too(except walking), but they are important to understanding the game's story.

There you go. I defended it :)
>>
>>341728364
You havent even played it.
>>
>>341728364

Quantum break was pretty fun, Remedy never makes a bad game. Microsoft was a cancer to its development though
>>
>>341728536
>QB also made a rip off ending of Infamous 1

You can't make this shit up

Also give a single reason why i can't use my time blast powers to open damn doors? Shit is retarded.
>>
>>341728776

What? The endings were nothing alike are you high?
>>
File: quantum.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
quantum.webm
2 MB, 800x450
>>341728364
>Defend this i dare you.

It has actual fun gameplay inbetween the movie bits

Shit like uncharted has cutscenes, followed by gameplay that may as well just be a cutscene
>>
>>341728364
It's like /v/ is a bunch of young fags who never got to experience when fmv games were a thing or something.

I thought foxhunt was the shit.

That was also like 20 fucking years ago though
>>
QB is honestly shit and no where near as good as Alan Wake
>>
>>341728882
Good gameplay isn't a good excuse.

Yakuza has some of the best combat systems in its genre but still has lengthy cutscenes and thus called a movie a game.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.