[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It seems that Nintendo is taking more risks for the Zelda series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: GMSE01-5.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GMSE01-5.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
It seems that Nintendo is taking more risks for the Zelda series. When are they going to do the same for the Mario series again?
>>
File: 358795-shigeru-miyamoto.jpg (44 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
358795-shigeru-miyamoto.jpg
44 KB, 650x366
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/16/e3-2016-nintendo-a-new-kind-of-mario-is-coming

Right now, it seems
>>
>>341726039
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/16/e3-2016-nintendo-a-new-kind-of-mario-is-coming?abthid=57631b5bd7526c9d6f000010
>>
>>341726092
>>341726093
>same second

damn son
>>
>>341726092
>>341726093
well shit
>>
>>341726039
>When are they going to do the same for the Mario series again?
They already literally did, be rethinking entire formula in 3D Land

or did you wanted 64-2, Sunshine-2, Galaxy-3

then why do you pretend to want something new?
>>
>>341726092
New blood saving nintendo
>>
Can somebody remind me why /v/ hates sunshine?
>>
SM Sunshine is GOAT
>>
>>341728118
I don't hate it and still enjoy it, but it has a lot of obvious flaws IMO.

-Unskippable cutscenes with questionable voice acting.
-To get to the final boss you have to beat the Shadow Mario Mission in every main level, giving you less freedom for just beating the game compared to 64 and the future games.
-Stuff like the Poison River with the pipe that takes you out at the end of it is just baffling.
-Pachinko machine and it's physics in general.
-Blue Coins are terrible to keep track of. It only says the amount in each level you got, not which ones you get.
-Blue Coin Shine Sprites could have been used for more missions/levels in general.
-Not so much hate from me, but for some, introduced a character that people still have mixed opinions on (Bowser Jr.)
-A lot of Shine Sprites are just do the same thing, but now with FLUDD and red coins involved for every redo of the secret stages.
-A lot of reuse in general with the fighting the same bosses constantly like Petey, Goober Blooper, and those paint piranha plants where you spray water into their mouths.

It has it's good points but it's definitely a flawed game. Still good though, like every 3D Mario ultimately.
>>
>>341728118
the camera is shit and the platforming is imprecise

it has generally bad flow for a mario game

just doesn't feel good to play
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.