[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So OBVIOUSLY this takes place in the Wind Waker timeline right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
So OBVIOUSLY this takes place in the Wind Waker timeline right? That timeline was just getting more and more technologically advanced anyways, so this is the natural progression. The biggest hint towards this are the Koroks in breath of the wild, who ONLY exist in the WW timeline as the form of the OOT Kokiri tribe in the distant WW future.
>>
>>341725976
who cares about the timeline
>>
>>341725976
No one cares about timelines, nerd. Zelda might as well tell the same story again and again. People play Zelda for the gameplay.
>>
Wolf Link appears.
>>
File: 9851981981981.jpg (102 KB, 625x651) Image search: [Google]
9851981981981.jpg
102 KB, 625x651
>>341726062
how DARE you!
>>
>>341726062
>>341726087
I do, and so a bunch of people, so suck my dick.
>>
>>341725976
>So OBVIOUSLY this takes place in the Wind Waker timeline right?
Yes. After WW.
>>
>>341726062
I do care, motherfucker.
>>
>>341725976
yeah further than spirit tracks. My guess is after WW old hyrule started to become liveable again and the people who stayed flourished.
>>
>>341726062
Children.
>>
File: hylian2.gif (23 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
hylian2.gif
23 KB, 600x560
So, is it confirmed now that they translated some text?

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/some-hylian-text-from-shrines-in-breath-of-the-wilds-has-been-translated
>>
>>341725976
>timeline
So who the fuck cares?
I certainly don't, that's why I feel the need to reply about it.
>>
I hope the King comes back. Loved the idea of him failing hyrule against ganon.
>>
It takes place in the time period known as the age of "fuck you and your timelines"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.