[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this possibly because I've gone insane, what am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: racoon_city_ps3m1.jpg (829 KB, 1601x1831) Image search: [Google]
racoon_city_ps3m1.jpg
829 KB, 1601x1831
Just got this possibly because I've gone insane, what am I in for?
>>
Incredibly shitty controls, unsatisfying guns and boring combat, retarded non-canon story, dead mp.
>>
>>341724486
A somewhat decent team game that no one plays online.
>>
why would you have any kind off cleavage when fighting Bio weapons?
>>
>>341724486
A shit game.
>>
>>341724486
You can still refund it anon.
>>
A below average TPS.
>>
An actual 1/5 game
>>
>>341724486
You fucked up.
>>
>>341724486
It's actually a GOOD game, not a good resident evil though. Dunno how populated it is online now but it was fun when it first came out.
>>
>>341724486
If you don't have a friend you're going to get bored very fast. Also some points of the game are just fucked and have a sudden increase in difficulty for no reason if you don't learn from death.
>>
>>341724486
You're going to hate being alive after the first 10 minutes.
>>
>>341724791
Why would they have any skin exposed at all? They're meant to be Umbrella Corp mercs specifically tasked with containing the virus, in reality they would be covered from head to toe in bite-proof clothing.
>>
>>341725285
>Bite proof

Good one, it doesn't matter what they wear, bioweapons are going to shit on them regardless.
>>
File: jill.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jill.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
>>341724942
>>341725003
>>341725036
>>341725041
>>341724486

Is this game actually bad or is it just some obnoxious meme like RE6?

Because people here endlessly told RE6 was one of the worst games of all time and then I actually play it and it's fucking great and felt so angry I missed out on release because I actually listened to /v/.
>>
>>341725546
Teeth can only apply so much pressure before shattering.
>>
>>341725816
I like RE6's mercs mode and all but this game really is garbage.
>>
>>341725546
Nigga leather is biteproof. Real leather can barely be cut with a fucking steel knife.
>>
>>341724486
Bertha and Spectre a best
>>
File: 4576868468468.jpg (135 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
4576868468468.jpg
135 KB, 900x1273
>>341724486

I liked it. Team death match with zombies hunters and the odd Mr X dropping in was great. Story mode, not so much.

Trailer was great too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-qKACbnkg
>>
Great cooperative game
>>
>>341724486
Amazon from Diablo 2.
Let's hope she can summon the Valkyrie too.
>>
>>341724486
A none working game if you bought it on steam.

If it does happen to function then it's an alright over the shoulder 3rd person shooter that neglects Resident evil canon.
>>
>Mfw I payed full price for this shit and I was hyped.

And that's when I learned to never pre-order games ever again. This and Rome 2
>>
>>341725816
It is bad. But, if you can get friends to play with and avoid playing with AI then you are good. One of the patches did address alot of issues
>>
A game worth under $20. It has a good amount of unlock able content to make you replay the scenarios again just to use better weapons. Shotguns and stars 9mm Beretta is best combination vs zombies and infected. But human AI royally piss me off do you gotta use a semi auto sniper on them because it takes 8, yes 8 headshots to kill them.

Story is non cannon but still pretty cool to revisit the labs, and streets of Racoon City.

PvP is dead, coop might be alive but unless you find close friends to play with, you will be matched up with foreigners from outside your country.

Controls take time to get use too and some abilities are better then others on the characters.

THE INTRO IS TERRIBLE. If you can suffer through the awful intro and get to the streets, the game gets better.

5/10 worth a play, easily forgotten.
>>
>>341724486
Fun with friends, average without, doesn't feel very resident evil, but its an alright tps, nothing remarkable
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.