[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i just got a PS4. Is it still possible to get PT somehow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ptcutie.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ptcutie.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
So i just got a PS4.

Is it still possible to get PT somehow?

I remember reading about people able to get it still with some kind of app i think after it was taken down.
>>
Nope.
>>
>>341724240
no.
>>
>>341724240
There's a trick to reinstall it if you have had it installed and removed it.
But if you've never downloaded it before then you're out of luck.
>>
>>341724370
>But if you've never downloaded it before then you're out of luck.

well fuck Konami then
>>
>>341724370
whats the trick?
>>
You could always find a kind person to share play it for you, i'd do it but aus internet isnt good enough
>>
>>341724476
http://www.polygon.com/2015/12/16/10296546/pt-hideo-kojima-silent-hills-re-download-ps4

Would not recommend if you don't know what you're doing.
>>
>He will never have PT
HAHAHAHHAHSHSB
>>
>>341724910
I'll be picking up a PS4 today, and I'm going to try this out. I had a PS4 a couple of years back with PT on it, but got rid of it because NOGAEMS. I'm hoping PT is still bound to my account, so I can redownload it.
>>
i never understood this game , so was it like a teaser for the actual PT game coming out or was it the full game?
>>
I wonder if Kojima would be able to get back with Del Toro, and do whatever they were going to do with Silent Hills, and just call it something different. Make it a new Siren game, or something. It's clear Konami doesn't give a shit about it, so I would love for the project to survive somehow.
>>
>sonyggers will still defend console exclusives when this never would have happened if it was on PC
>>
wait...what's that in the shadows there...?
>>
>>341725201

It was the teaser for a game kojima was making in conjunction with Konami until they went full retard and fired him.

Death Stranding is probably what the full game was going to be before. People thought it was going to be called Silent Hills.
>>
>>341725201
It was a standalone game that basically served as a proof-of-concept for what Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro wanted to do with a new Silent Hill. Basically to prove that Kojima can do horror (he can), and how the Fox Engine would look in a setting like that (pretty damn good). It proved to be really goddamn atmospheric, clever, and creepy. I still consider it to be one of the best (if not THE best) things on PS4. I will forever associate the image in >>341724240 with the music that plays in the PS4 menu.
>>
>>341724240
Did you have a PSN before getting it?
Did you add PT to your account before it got removed?

If no to these then no to you
>>
>>341726305

yes
no

:(
>>
>>341724240
Just get the RE7 demo, it's the exact same shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.