[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movie adaptation of this game when ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: thewarriors_luther_1600x1200.jpg (598 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
thewarriors_luther_1600x1200.jpg
598 KB, 1600x1200
>>
I really hope there's never a shitty remake of the movie
>>
I would like to watch the graffiti competition and the blackout riots from the game but I doubt they would be as fun
>>
File: warriorsbook1-728x485.jpg (73 KB, 728x485) Image search: [Google]
warriorsbook1-728x485.jpg
73 KB, 728x485
I'm sick and tired of these shitty god damned videogame novelizations.
>>
>>341719134
shhhh hollywood spies are among us
>>
>>341719134
Shitty remake of a shitty movie sounds about right.
>>
>>341721348
Damn anon, those are some pretty controversial opinions there
>>
It's been so long since I last played the game, but I remember liking it a lot. Does it actually hold up as a good game or is nostalgia blinding me?
>>
File: 1463937288521.jpg (48 KB, 446x434) Image search: [Google]
1463937288521.jpg
48 KB, 446x434
>there will never be a HD remaster of this game with an extended story mode and online play consisting of 32-man brawls
>>
>>341719038

It's a shame there are a few things like this that will never resurge because once-in-a-society's-lifetime cultural thing. Gangs will never have that image again, just like roaring twenty's style gangster-ism will never be seen again.

I wonder what will replace nigger-style thug life in the future. Body modded cyberpunk-style fantasy races?
>>
There were events in the game that were not in the movie and they fit well, did not seem out of place at all. They could make a prequel using that as a second half. Problem is that it just wouldn't have the same feel as the old movie with today's film making. They'd need different actors too because of the age difference now in the original actors. It just wouldn't be right.
>>
>>
>>341719038
Vidyakino at it's finest.
Rockstar did such a fucking great job on this.
>>
>>341723369
its gonna be a bunch of genderfluid megafaggots roaming the streets with the boipuccis on full display
>>
What were your guys favourite gangs? Mine were the Saracens
>>
>>341724696
Most of the gangs had absolutely no personality to them until the game introduced them as part of the prologue missions, but if we're going by the movie then I guess the Furies and Riffs.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.