[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of this boss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Brad_Hallucination.png (2 KB, 114x104) Image search: [Google]
Brad_Hallucination.png
2 KB, 114x104
What was the point of this boss?
>>
File: brb killing myself.png (20 KB, 148x125) Image search: [Google]
brb killing myself.png
20 KB, 148x125
>>341717490
To make you feel things
>>
>>341717490
To break my hearth into tiny little pieces

Lisa was one of the only game that made me feel sad, scared and amused. OFF was weird, scary and funny and Undertale was just boring
>>
>>341718192
what's off?
>>
>>341718467
Off is a really weird fucking game.
>>
>>341718467
French earthbound-like game with creepy/weird atmosphere, cool music, nice character design, decent puzzles, uninspired combat, and surprisingly, a lot of secret shit to see. also it's free
>>
I wanted to like this game but got lost early and bored. Should I try to give it another go?
>>
File: 1372.png (546 KB, 790x567) Image search: [Google]
1372.png
546 KB, 790x567
>>341718467
A crazy french RPG. I really liked the weird world but I felt a little disapointed by the ending. Still the ambience is amazing. Gameplayb is easy and average. In term of graphism, I think it's the better looking one.

There's a translated version of the game and it's free.
>>
>>341719093
How the fuck fo you get lost in Lisa
>>
>>341719198
I don't know. I ran into some weird gang of people in a warehouse or some shit then got lost.
>>
>>341718793
>>341718879
>>341719108

thanks anons
It look like it's the game I was trying to find but didn't know the name
>>
Ding realized he didn't know how to make an interesting final boss so he just said fuck it, only tears now
>>
>>341719270
You just have to go back to the main hub and pick another path. I think there's pictures of the 3 hubs of the game with the different path highlited on the wiki.
>>
>>341719292
Also, check out IJI. It's a shitty looking action game but it's free, pretty good and the scenario is interesting. It's also hype as fuck if you choose the "Kill everyone" path but that's just my inner edgelord speaking.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.