[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to start this game, never really had the drive to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 256px-Hotel_Dusk.jpg (23 KB, 256x230) Image search: [Google]
256px-Hotel_Dusk.jpg
23 KB, 256x230
About to start this game, never really had the drive to start it before despite /v/ praising the shit outta it, what am I in for?
>>
Quit shit posting on /v/ and just go play the fucking game you stupid faggot. Are you scared or something?
> buy game because /v/ told you to
> can't play it until they tell what its going to be like.

This is a whole new level of normalfag trying to fit in. Its sad to watch this.
>>
its good, now play it
>>
>>341714508
>implying I bought it
>>
>>341713976
A life changing experience. You might appreciate different people a bit more. Also paperclips.
>>
>>341714508
This desu. You should just play it. And the sequel too.
>>
>>341714804
What's the sequel called
>>
It's a good game, but there's nothing groundbreaking about it, it's just a nice story.

Don't confuse consistent praise from lot's of people and translate it to "IF LOT'S OF PEOPLE LIKE IT, IT MUST BE THE BEST GAME EVER".

Also just go play the game and stop being such a fucking faggot holy shit
You retards are honestly just asking to be spoiled
>>
>>341714862
Last Window: the secret of cape west
It didn't get published in burgerland.
>>
>>341714862
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hotel+dusk+sequel
>>
It's the spiritual successor out?
>>
>>341714915
the sequel is one of the best ds game
>>
>>341715176
The sequel is almost universally seen as the inferior game of the two. Still a nice game, but I guess it's just too predictable and more of the same. Very similar characters, puzzles and whatnot
>>
>>341715170
Yes, it was out in Japan on 11 may. May be out in the EU. America literally never.
>>
>>341713976
Lackluster characterization (besides the MC)
Mediocre pacing and controls.
Uninteresting storyline for like half the game (it gets good then though)
Bad "puzzles".

It's pretty decent, just don't expect a masterpiece or something like that. The sequel is better.
>>
>>341713976
A comfy wonder around a hotel solving mysteries and talking to folks.

Its really chill but interesting enough to carry it forward.
>>
>>341713976
Some fantastic writing and an extremely intiguing mystery.
>>
>>341713976
Never played or heard about the game but it's OST made it on some of my playlists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p1mZoqmp0w
>>
>>341714508
I hate these threads. What sort of fucking moron buys a game and doesn't know what the game is like beforehand?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.