[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what the fuck do I play until 2017?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hero-1.jpg (47 KB, 652x370) Image search: [Google]
hero-1.jpg
47 KB, 652x370
So what the fuck do I play until 2017?
>>
kowashitai
star fox zero (sales)
>>
>>341711267
On Wii U? Nothing.
Nintendo has given up on it.
>>
meme run
>>
>>341711267
The web browser kek its all I have been doing or the few online games like splatoon,MM,MK8 and Smash 4. The console is basically EOL and has nothing to show for it.

Nobody can really defend this shit.
>>
>>341711267
Nothing, I suppose.

>Wii U getting a gimped version of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

JUST
>>
Probably some of the games you skipped on earlier that are cheap now.
>>
Paper Mario Sticker Star 2: Toad Boogaloo
>>
I'm playing Dong freeze and windwaker HD

And by playing I mean I started both of them half a year ago and quit.

They're not bad game, I just can't be assed to set up the fucking wiiU. Theres no reason to play it when i have my PC and 3DS.I fell for the Smash hype and bought the damn thing, haven't played Smash in a looooong time.
>>
>>341711267
Literally nobody ONLY owns a Wii U, so I this is probably a false-flag.

Salt and Sanctuary seems breddy cool, just downloading it.
>>
File: dreamcastwiiu.png (106 KB, 1558x629) Image search: [Google]
dreamcastwiiu.png
106 KB, 1558x629
>>
Pikmin 3, local multiplayer. Infinite comfy.
>>
2 questions

Is it safe to hack my wiiU

And if I hack my wiiU, will I be able to play Zelda BoTW for free
>>
>>341712838
yes to all your easy questions you couldve found the answer to on google.
>>
>>341712838
Yes and probably.
Not sure if you need to download a patch that would effectively reverse the hack in order to play BoTW
>>
>>341713607
I guess I'll just wait until it's out and things are more certain. Don't want to waste the console on a chance of pirating a game that might not work properly.
>>
>>341711267
Tropical Freeze
Smash 4
Rainbow Curse
Woolly World
MK8
Bayo2
Pokken
3D World
Starfox Zero
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.