[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am interested in Zelda, but I'll probably play Horizon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (221 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
221 KB, 1280x720
I am interested in Zelda, but I'll probably play Horizon instead

Most importantly, you don't need to buy a new console to play it, you can just get it for something pretty much everyone already owns

I think I'm not the only one who thinks like this
>>
>>341707957
I just think Horizon looks better regardless of platform
>>
>>341708049
>>341707957
Sonyggers are getting really uppity these days

Know your place, subhumans
>>
File: ebin.png (661 KB, 717x474) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
661 KB, 717x474
>>341708495
>>
>>341707957
>instead
>it's only one or the other
What's wrong with you people?
>>
File: dead inside.gif (2 MB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.gif
2 MB, 480x269
>>341707957
I already own a WiiU and a PS4.
>>
>>341707957
I'll probably buy an NX for Zelda
I probably won't buy a PS4 for Horizon
>>
>>341707957
>Most importantly, you don't need to buy a new console to play it, you can just get it for something pretty much everyone already owns
But I don't own one and I have no intention to buy a PS4 for one game.
>>
File: 1456934285098.jpg (188 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456934285098.jpg
188 KB, 800x1000
>>341707957
>Insecure ps4 chav trying to boost his confidence on an asian image board by searching like-minded chavs
Wew lad, time to do it
>>
>>341707957
>not already owning a Wii U
You're not some kind of casual, are you?
>>
"I think I'm not the only one who thinks like this"

Autism in action.
>>
wait will there be games released on ps4 that only the new model will be able to play?
>>
>>341708909
>>341708938
>for one game

Good thing it's getting dozens
>>
Have fun settling for less
>>
>>341709131
No
>>
>>341707957

It's made by the people who made the Killzone games, who are better than making sony playstation games than sony itself. Few people remember how amazing Killzone 2 and 3 looked on PS3 and how eye watering shadowfall was all of which played amazingly
>>
>>341707957
With Nintendo you get to play Monster Hunter too. Zelda and Monster Hunter. The only 2 console games worth owning. Do it!
>>
>>341709228
jesus christ do you have to be so fucking blunt
>>
>>341707957
>hunts robots
>wears fur
>>
>>341709232
Is Killzone a good series? Never played it.
>>
>>341709131

None planned. Sony is just fixing the PS4 they rushed out 8 months early to compete with the bone. The neo is what it was supposed to be in the first place.
>>
>>341707957
>you don't need to buy a new console to play it,

Yes, I fucking do, Gaylord.
>>
>>341709159
yeah, I might get a PS4 to finally play Bloodborne if I can justify it with Nioh, Nier, and TLG all looking good

my point is, Zelda is a system seller, Horizon is not
>>
>>341709316
I've been smoking a blunt all day famm
>>
>>341708834
Bullshit
Are you telling me that people can not only own multiple consoles, but also enjoy similar games from said consoles?
>>
>>341709449

Generic shooter, 1 was doing something diffrent and failed mostly. 2 is generic story with amazing everything else 3 is more of the same. At the time both 2 & 3 were the best multiplayer on the ps3
>>
>>341707957
Zelda looks dated but I'll still buy Zelda later on.
>>
>>341709449
A good series? No.
Some good games here and there? Yes.
>>
Both look fine, personally I prefer zelda

>Having allegiances to companies pieces of plastic
>>
>>341707957
sonypony here
>AAA western game
i am very cautious of this game. "wild" looks like a better game anyway

zelda was best of show
>>
>>341707957
Oh hey there Farcry Primal. You still look boring.
>>
>>341709272
Are you fucking kidding me? Horizon Zero Dawn is literally Monster Hunter, except better.
>>
>>341707957
I'd play both if I had the consoles necessary. As is, I'm just getting Horizon.
>>
>>341709985

>Horizon is like Zelda and MH and Skyrim
>BUT BETTER!

Ohohoho, hahaha, you are funny anon, I like you.
>>
Alright, this is gonna blow your mind but, I'm gonna buy BOTH zelda and horizon!

Wiiu is my biggest regret purchase, but at least I'll have one game to play on it before I trade it in for a ps4 neo
>>
>>341707957
I'm interested in both Horizon and Zelda. But I'll probably get an NX for Zelda.

I already have a PS4.
>>
I'm hoping it's fun like shadow of mordor but it kinda seems bland, like farcry primal
>>
okay, i just watched the recent E3 trailer. pls don't be too mad at me
>gameplay looks okay
>wish she was more kawaii uguu
>thought this game was going to have character creation so bit of turn off now

i really just wish for devs to make charming girls
>>
>>341713741
samefag here. i take back the "looks okay." gameplay looks prety good. i watched more of the video
>>
>>341713741
>wish she was more kawaii uguu
Its Western design, so its gonna look different than your cute anime gurls anon.
>>
>>341707957
Awesome game OP, ignore the nintendrones here defending "muh zelda".
It is really annoying, especially for a lifelong fan of zelda like me, seeing the series turned into casual shit, with all these faggots claiming "i always was a fan" "zelda best game ever". This is Hell for me.
Horizon is nice, I think it could even be a game of the year. Let's stay tuned and see how much the game has to offer.
>>
>>341714393
I've never played a Zelda game and I think this upcoming one looks good. Take from that what you will.
>>
It looks like an incredible game and all behind doors demo reviews confirm that its amazing which is great news.
>>
>>341715343
>back door demos
You believe them?
>>
>>341714890
I only played wind walker and it steps like a big step down in terms of the comfiness of the artstyle and graphical style. I haven't checked out gameplay but to my knowledge there is new mechanics and a lot more to do in a sandboxing type of way. I was looking forward to an even longer, comfier and open world WW experience but Zelda fans apparently hate that game
>>
File: 1464189857579.png (768 KB, 1280x1172) Image search: [Google]
1464189857579.png
768 KB, 1280x1172
barf

dude i have a ps4 but horizon looks like shit

not surprising since shadow fall was too desu
>>
>>341709985
Holy shit, is this how sonyggers think now that they don't have MonHun on one of their systems
>>
>>341715504
>You believe them?

When they didnt praise the living shit out of TLG just for it being TLG, yes and of course you carry a reasonable doubt, but when everybody is confirming that it's not just good, but really exceptional then its a good an indicator as we can get, the gameplay already sold the gave for me, 3 times over.
>>
>>341714393
>Casual
>rock monster can OHKO you
>guardian beam does 5 hearts
Wew lad, what do you mean by ling time. Game has been pretty casual since ALtTP

https://youtu.be/Ti_qqwb1ykY
>>
>>341709449
1 is a console shooter from 2004, so it has its issues and is very dated compared to how shooters play today. But it also has a certain charm to it with an interesting story and some cool stuff with 4 playable characters who each work a little differently. If you're going to play it, make sure you play the HD PS3 port, fixes Framerate issues, bugs and changed the sniper rifle scope mechanics to something resembling sanity.

Killzone Liberation was a GOAT PSP Top-down game, story is crucial to understanding stuff in 2, which is a bit funny considering it's a portable spin off.

2 is the best in the series and one of 7th gens best FPS's. Incredible graphics for its time, weighty and "heavy" feel to everything which set it apart from other shooters (but was critised by people who couldn't comprehend anything that didn't play like a magic flying camera with a gun), story was good, all the guns felt amazing to shoot and it had awesome multiplayer that still had full lobby's.

Killzone 3 is 2 but with less weightiness (idiots listened to complaints from people who DIDNT play the game instead of the people who kept playing it for years), story and visual design take a nose dive into the stupid and generic. Mechanically it's a decent shooter, but the heart and soul is gone.

Killzone Mercenary is a vita shooter that is one of the best games on the system. Changes the formula slightly for a modern FPS, since you can start any mission with any weapon, which was really fun (holy fuck the shotgun was OP), has a better story and direction than 3 and is a technical Miricle that it looks like a PS3 game on vita.

Shadow Fall I havnt played, but from what I hear it's beatiful to look at, but gameplay is just meh. Story and visual design is still fucked though.

The best thing the series had was Scholar Visari and his speeches in the intro cinematics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M8KiHO8qYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5v6A01redk
>>
I'll just emulate Zelda on Cemu. Easy as that.
>>
I'm looking forward to Horizon. I like the strange cyber animals and tribal humams with their own weird tech. I know it'll get repetitive halfway through, these open world games always do no matter which one you play. It'll be a good time on the first playthrough, though. I don't get super hyped like I used to. It's easy to build up a game to be so great and amazing in your head and get disappointed later. Just gotta remember it's just a game and it'll have some of the same problems other games of its genre have. It will never be perfect.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.