[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cane man appreciation thread. Also, discuss For Honor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 73946.jpg (74 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
73946.jpg
74 KB, 970x546
Cane man appreciation thread. Also, discuss For Honor
>>
Cane Man is about the only good thing about For Honor. I wish more people in the industry created amusing personas for themselves. So far it's only Todd with his gay teenager voice and Kojima with his auteur shtick. I'd mention Reggie, but he's just a natural retard.
>>
>>341707951
What a narcissistic cunt
>>
>>341707951
This guy was great. Was passionate about his project, and a great speaker. Made the presentation for me.
>>
>>341707951
Good man.

One of my favorite tropes is an unknown force invading from literally WHERE, so the story mode really interests me.
And the game itself looks fun, hopefully the customization of the characters will be good.
>>
For Honor looks cool, but what's there to talk about? It's a game where you pick the master race(knights) and remove the head of the pagan heretics.
>>
>>341709223
Don't think you know what narcissism is
>>
File: for-honor-apollyon.jpg (36 KB, 686x297) Image search: [Google]
for-honor-apollyon.jpg
36 KB, 686x297
waifu claimed
>>
>>341709223

You should look up the definition of narcissism.
>>
>>341707951
how will ubisoft fuck this?
>>
>>341710584

I don't think Ubisoft has a story of fucking over dev teams does it? The Asscreed games are always broken but i think that's just because those dev teams are retarded.
>>
What's the combat like?
>>
>>341711038
Normal dudes are 1hitkills afaik.
Locking onto another player lets you enter KOMBAT MODE in which you can decide direction of attack and block.

Also, Spartan Rage.
>>
>>341711038

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VamsNDe123E

They only showed campaign gameplay this year so it's against crappy AI, but you should get the gist of it.
>>
TRAITOR

Uh, I mean

SAVAGE
>>
>>341707951
Literally the only person with any kind of passion at Ubisoft
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.