[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ActRaisers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 1048x811) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 1048x811
Does anyone remember this game?
>>
No, only you.
Only you have played and remembered this game.
>>
only played the first

didn't expect a good game, but got one
>>
>>341704656
The second was just the side scrolling parts. Kinda shit, DESU.
>>
I do. Played it a few years ago on an emulator.

Town building was comfy and the platforming segments were fun.

Was surprised to see such a mix of genres on an old game. Would be cool if someone were to make a spiritual successor of sorts.
>>
>>341704449
I still have my cartridge from when I was a kid. I've never played the 2nd one though, heard it wasn't as good.
>>
>>341704810
fuck that those segments were lame and the second games action system is in depth as your mum
>>
>>341708170
My mom's 6 feet under. The action system must be pretty deep, then. Too bad the city segments are what made it unique.
>>
>>341708371
the sim is linear as hell, shit replay value
>>
>>341708521
Good, that means I can play something else and remember the game fondly, instead of wearing myself out playing it over and over again.
>>
>>341709007
how busy are you then if you have time to remember shit? why are you so morbidly aware?
>>
>>341709138
I manage my time well enough to have time to remember shit. And there's nothing morbid about it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.