[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong with Tree of Savior?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1401873109-UseHolyCro-o.jpg (28 KB, 378x300) Image search: [Google]
1401873109-UseHolyCro-o.jpg
28 KB, 378x300
What went wrong with Tree of Savior?
>>
>>341697572
There were realistically only 4 types of classes instead of synergy with 6. Game is also optimized like shit, secretly I believe RO benefited from the game leak since they could learn from other servers how to optimise their game properly.
>>
average fun game but I quickly got bored with it.
>>
I didn't have any friends to play with
>>
Great at first, becomes to linear later on. Also, they fucked up trading so bad.
>>
They fucked up the price of the 30 day token badly. Everyone that got into the early access of the game got token time, and got used to the benefits that it provided. The game wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable without it in my experience.

The price that they originally put it at would have cost players around 18 dollars a month to keep one up, which they ended up cutting in half after about a weeks time. At that point me and everyone i knew that was playing the game had lost interest in it.
>>
>>341697572
Is the music at least as good as RO? Fuck the music made the grind so much less annoying.
>>
Is the steam version of RO worth playing?
Never actually played this game before.
>>
>>341699719
Its very good imo
>>
>>341700157
Well at least they got one thing right I guess.
>>
I only cared about the class system, but advancing classes took way too long. I got burnt out on generic shit I didn't care about before I got to see anything cool.
>>
Most classes are useless, stat system sucks, among other things.
>>
File: for ro thread.jpg (273 KB, 838x1056) Image search: [Google]
for ro thread.jpg
273 KB, 838x1056
>>341697572
Class was the best thing about RO. Everyone got skills unique enough and not just differently flavored do-1.5-times-damages. (large world and music are the second best things)

ToS however just feels like generic MMO with lots of the same class and skills. The world will get bigger if they can actually get players to play, I only about how classes are just shit.
>>
I dont know what i expected going in with my toaster laptop knowing that the devs are koreans and cant optimize for shit

T. Dragon nest player
>>
>>341702881
Man I fapped to those doujinshi so much. That succubus rescue was pretty choice too
>>
>>341697572
Learned nothing from its predecessor
>>
>>341702881
Who fucked the acolyte better?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.