[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The remaster looks unbelievable. When Bethesda said they were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1435718955416.jpg (27 KB, 232x421) Image search: [Google]
1435718955416.jpg
27 KB, 232x421
The remaster looks unbelievable.

When Bethesda said they were doing a remaster of Skyrim, I thought it was just minor HD enhancements.

No, they're actually remaking this gem from scratch. The game looks entirely different, and it's going to be amazing to replay it.

Bethesda knows what they're doing. Their marketing tactics are stellar.

Instead of announcing Elder Scrolls VI right away, they decided to reflect back on what had already worked for them in the past.

And I am definitely going to buy the Skyrim remaster. I mean, if you love epic role playing games like this, why wouldn't you?

The Skyrim remaster is going to feel like a fresh new game.

I'll go as far as to say that the Skyrim Special Edition has the potential to become one of the very best games of this gen. Skyrim gains new fans every day, and it's a timeless experience
>>
I'm looking forward to remastered. Going to pick up all the DLCs during the summer sale so I can just get it for free. It's funny making people butthurt by liking something they don't like.
>>
>>341696801
Glad you agree anon
>>
the upgrade to a 64 bit engine will be good,
I can have all the adult mods I could ever want
>>
File: 1465788622901.jpg (55 KB, 750x1230) Image search: [Google]
1465788622901.jpg
55 KB, 750x1230
Fuck off Todd
>>
also, hopefully wetness from fallout 4 will be included, that way I don't have to have a permanent wet body texture for that cool spectacular effect
>>
Skyrim is so much better than shit like the witcher 3 and dragon age. Glad it will also look better now too
>>
>>341697181
>>341696951
>>341696892
>>341696801
samefag
>>
>>341696551
stop it, just stop it, you're gonna make me cry.... fuck....
>>
>>341696551
I refuse to believe there are people as disgusting and lesser like this. You are a fucking rat. Also, it's free, how are you going to buy it? You do play multiplats on PC, right? Oh, no, I forgot. You are a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>341697781
> STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE, DEGENERATE

fuck why am i still awake
>>
>>341696951

>he thinks it'll be 64-bit
>>
>>341697932
You like worse versions of the game in every aspect imaginable?
>>
You're shitting me? This is a real thing? Why not a Morrowind remaster, did FO4 not sale enough?
>>
>>341698017
Not even shilling, but it was confirmed on Twitter.
>>
>>341698546
I would have much preferred a Morrowind remaster too, but I get it. Skyrim would be the easiest one to remaster for todays standards. It would take a much bigger team. Manpower that they probably have working on the next TES.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.