[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Between the Big Three, what were your favorite and least favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85
File: 1450941139909.png (762 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450941139909.png
762 KB, 1280x720
Between the Big Three, what were your favorite and least favorite parts of their respective presentations?
>>
>>341696395
>Xbone
ReCore and FH3 both have me hyped.
GoW4 a shit.
Scalebound... cautiously optimistic?
Mixed feelings about Xbox exclusives not really being a thing anymore.

>Sony
Spider-Man is going to be better than sex. Days Gone and Horizon both look like they have potential. God of War looks like it'll be a good game, just not a good God of War game.

>Nintendo
Didn't watch. This company sucks, and you autists only defend it because your past is the one part of your life that made sense.
>>
I really liked Microsoft's
>>
File: well memed.jpg (41 KB, 717x474) Image search: [Google]
well memed.jpg
41 KB, 717x474
>>341697219
>that obvious sony shilling
>>
File: 1435109179924.png (656 KB, 569x629) Image search: [Google]
1435109179924.png
656 KB, 569x629
I'm actually really mad that Sony didn't show any Nier Automata gameplay

Seriously this looks better than anything they showed in their presentation
>>
>>341697219
Spider-man, maybe if they ditch the stupid fucking costume. I'm not normally someone who cares about that kind of thing either.
>>
>>341697461
>Dragonball Z on his hard drive

Way to prove his theory right.
>>
>>341696395
Didn't watch microsoft

>Sony Best
Star Wars x wing VR and I can't think of anything else. The orchestra was nice.

>Sony Worst
Final Fantasy XV gameplay looks pretty janky. Almost no gameplay footage of their games so I tuned it out.

>Nintendo Best
Every minute of BotW

>Nintendo Worst
Complete lack of NX info
>>
File: Little Fucker.jpg (160 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
Little Fucker.jpg
160 KB, 1280x854
Microsoft 8/10 - Very solid. Can't wait for the Scorpio. Dead Rising 4, State of Decay 2, Forza Horizon, Gears 4, etc

Nintendo 9/10 - Stole the show with just one game. Incredible. A total boss move.

Sony 4/10 - Complete and utter shit. They ruined God of War. They're still pushing their shit movie games. Horizon looks like fetch quest bullshit. Resident Evil looks terrible. Their VR gimmick is the motion gaming. Fuck Sony.

Also this little fucker. Pic related. FUCK SONY
>>
>>341696395
>Xbox
I liked Forza, Dead Rising 4, Xbone Slim, Sea of Thieves, ReCore, and We Happy Few. Titanfall 2 also looked pretty damn nice.

State of Decay was alright.

I hate the idea of a mid-gen upgrade so fuck the Scorpio thing, I also didn't like Halo Wars. Battlefield looked like dogshit. MS spent way too much time on Minecraft

>Nintendo
I REALLY liked Zelda. Pokemon was meh, Ever Oasis seemed pretty neat. I hated how they focused on nothing but Zelda for over 5 hours, but that's just me. over all it was really good.

>Sony
I relaly liked the Spider-Man trailer as well as the trailers for Days Gone and The Last Guardian.

Detroit had a nice trailer but it's cageshit so it will likely be plot ridden garbage movie-game
crap.

Horizon also had a nice gameplay demo. Days Gone gameplay demo seemed alright at first but it was pretty much just 'The Last of Us: Motorcycle Edition'

Call of Duty surprisingly looked pretty good.

God of War looked like fucking shit also fuck that entire segment about Crash and Skylanders.

Overall I think I liked Nintendo's the most. Microsoft was pretty good, Sony was okay.
>>
>Sony
Cinematic garbage. Too much time spent on VR, which I don't care about. Only good looking gameplay I saw there was from fucking Call of Duty, however the hell that happened. The trailers we did get were good, but that's not a substitute for gameplay demos.

>Microsoft
Glad all their games are coming to PC. Forza Horizon 3 and Sea of Thieves look great. Don't give even half a shit about new Xbones releasing. The entire Minecraft bit was a bore.

>Nintendo
Zelda is easily the single best game of the E3, but simultaneously it was pretty much all they had.
>>
>>341696395
XBox
+ Everything is coming to PC
+ Recore looks kinda neat
- FFXV gameplay has me worried about a game I thought was a solid 8-9/10 last week
- almost every game was uninteresting or presented poorly

PlayStation
+ GOW
+ Horizon
+ Crash remakes/remasters
+ Kojima
+ Spiderman
+ The whole thing was just trailers, no bullshit
- Too many 20 minute VR 'experiences'
- Kojima done fucked up that white bridge thingy

Nintendo
+ Zelda looks great I'm not mad about all this open world stuff everyones crying about either
+ there's a pokemon that looks like Donald Trump that is constantly angry according to the director
- Pokemon go looks like trash
- only 2 games really worth mentioning
>>
>>341697219
>Spider-Man is going to be better than sex.

Yeah, the 10th open world Spider-Man game to be released in the past 12 years is surely somehow going to be so much better than the previous 9 open world Spider-Man games. I mean seriously, you can do so much with that character. Right?
>>
Didn't watch Microsoft because really why bother
Spider-Man looks fun. Everything else looked like trash, especially God of Movie.
Barely watched it because they just sat around playing Zelda for most of it but the game looks fun, Color Splash is colorful trash.
>>
>>341698256
That FPS Walking thing in Resident Evil 7 isn't a part of the main game. IT's like PT with Silent Hills. It's just a teaser.
>>
>>341698373
Fuck yeah, they might even put in a level where Rhino runs into something and gets stuck, then you hit his back!
>>
>>341698373
It's made by a trustabke developer this time with a resume of great games.
>>
>>341698279
>Sea of Thieves

Fucking sleeper hit of the show. Played the demo today and it's a blast!

>>341698362
>+ Everything is coming to PC

Doesn't matter. That's a stupid neogaf meme that does not reflect why people buy console and PC games in the first place.

In reality Microsoft just created the largest developer eco system in gaming. Devs will flock to the combined platform in droves. Their profits will skyrocket. And PC and Console kids will finally play together, leaving Sony platforms out in the cold.
>>
>>341698362
Only if you have Windows 10, and who the fuck will actually use that buddy garbage?

>>341698362
>+ Crash remakes/remasters
Just a remaster, like Call of Duty 4 Remastered. expect better textures and overall graphics but not much else.
>>
>>341698373
Not that anon but those spiderman games weren't made by Insomniac, a dev that knows how to make solid movement
>>
>>341696395
>Microsoft
I liked how they were trying to expand their community and push forward vidya as a whole.
Didn't really like the whole no games things they had going on.
>Sony
They had lots of games to show off but GoW looked like shit as did that one zombie game with the biker. Crash was kind of a slap in the face but I'd rather them do this and test the modern market out with him rather than shit out another Mind Over Mutants.
>Nintendo
They had fucking Zelda.
There is no downside to this aside from the Wii U being basically dead.
>>
>>341698614
It's still pretty much just another spiderman game.
>>
>>341698373
Yeah because There's a s lot you can do with Spider-Man and Peter Parker.

>9

Spider man 2, Spiderman 3, Web of Shadows and Ultimate Spiderman. What am I missing?
>>
>>341697219

>God of War looks like it'll be a good game, just not a good God of War game.

>Dark Souls 2 is a good game, just not a good souls game.
>Black Flag is a good game just not a good Assassin's creed game.
>Phantom Pain is a good game just not a good Metal Gear Solid game.
>Skyrim is a good game just not a good TES game.
>Fallout 4 is a good game just not a good fallout game.

Can we kill this meme?
>>
File: 1R7XXkJ.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
1R7XXkJ.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>341697219
>God of War looks like it'll be a good game
>days gone looks good
>>
>>341698362

What? I didn't watch Microsoft's show. Is everything being ported or something?
>>
>Personal top 5 trailers at E3

No specific order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n95IaELdWDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT3cb3f5pM0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R2uvJqWeVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnKT9ZCGgBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE&index=2

Rate?
>>
>MS
didn't watch, don't care. I'm glad they're supporting PC though
>Sony
Stranding looks interesting, VR is the biggest gimmick ever
>Nintendo
Zelda looks fun, not showing NX was moronic
>>
>>341698654
>I liked how they were trying to expand their community and push forward vidya as a whole.
People keep saying this but their games only work digitally on a very specific ecosystem (Windows 10), and windows 10 is garbage. Not a whole lot of people even use Windows 10, and it seems like they're trying to use this Xbox +Windows 10 exclusive thing to push it really hard.
>>
>>341698773
Days Done DID look good, Sony just had a really mediocre gameplay demo to show off what the game was like.
>>
>>341699208
While true Phil said that they would likely put games on Steam again at some point. Xbone is clearly focusing on their community at this point and trying to merge PC into that community as well as they possibly can.
>>
>>341699314
>it looked good, it just looked mediocre
oh okay
>>
>>341698532
I'm happy to see everything come to PC because I don't own an XBox one and was never going to buy one for the line up of games they currently have/is confirmed to be coming in the future. I don't really care how affects the developer ecosystems, there's just more games coming to PC now which is a win for me.

>>341698580

>Only if you have Windows 10
This sucks, but inevitably we will have to upgrade to Windows 10 at some point unless Valve makes a half decent OS which they won't.

>Just a remaster, like Call of Duty 4 Remastered. expect better textures and overall graphics but not much else.
I'm ok with this. I would have preferred complete remakes but I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>341699401
>but inevitably we will have to upgrade to Windows 10 at some point
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>341696395
>Between the Big Three

there's no Big Three anymore. the xbox as a console is dead, it's a windows 10 box now. and nintendo is fischer price tier. WiiU sold like 12 million and NX is set to be another gimmick and of course zelda will be fully emulatable by the time it's out.

the new big three is the playstation, PC gaming and mobile gaming.
>>
File: 1465830375447.png (189 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465830375447.png
189 KB, 600x600
>>341696395
>MS
games I want but none are exclusive
>Sony
exclusive games that I don't care about, also buy our proprietary VR!

PC wins and my final verdict is to sell both my XB1 and PS4 with all the games to help pay for a Vive VR headset because Fallout 4 VR was the single greatest announcement at E3. I hope Forza Horizon 3 works in VR too because the FH games are top notch
>>
>>341698932
Yeah literally every game they talked about was coming to both XBox one and PC. They emphasised cross platform play pretty heavily this year too. Unfortunately they'll only be on Win 10.
>>
File: MtSHmDW.png (157 KB, 516x440) Image search: [Google]
MtSHmDW.png
157 KB, 516x440
>>341696395
>xbone
literally perfect they showed the widest variety of games and every last one of them had gameplay to go with it
>Nintendo
zelda looks like a fun game
>Sony
aside from horizon it was the worst conference in years.
1 spiderman didn't show any gameplay
2 kojima shouldn't have been there since he didn't have any gameplay
3 gravity rush 2 and nier 2 weren't shown
4 god of war looks like nu-male cuck b8
5 VR gimmicks
6 days gone looks like a shitty dead rising clone
>>
File: AYY LMFAO.jpg (3 MB, 2992x3880) Image search: [Google]
AYY LMFAO.jpg
3 MB, 2992x3880
Sony was the only conference that let PS4 owners feel confident in their purchase.

While Xbox One and Wii U were jumping ship from their failed consoles after being BTFO Sony was pumping out new exclusive after exclusive.
>>
>>341699714
>Sony was the only conference that let PS4 owners feel confident in their purchase.
As someone who is about to buy a PS4, Sony's conference only made me less interested.
>>
File: wew.png (170 KB, 1653x761) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
170 KB, 1653x761
Let's be real, the only people impyling that Sony didn't fucking crush it again are deluded PCucks, Nintencucks or XCucks (all 2 of you).

Pic related, I own a gaming PC and primarily game on PC but Sony fucking killed it and watching the damage control unfold was priceless.

Reaction to the Exclusives:
>God of War reveal
>"l-lol, i-it look too different! t-too many QTEs!"
>Horizon reveal
>"f-fucking SJW propaganda female protag!"
>Last Guardian with release date
>"l-lol, look at those shit graphix"
>Detroit (David Cage)
>"l-lol, MOVIE"
>Days Gone (new IP)
>"o-o-oh great, another z-zombie game!"
>Crash Bandicoot Remasters
>"t-they'll fuck it up somehow!"
>Death Stranding
>"i-it's coming to PC! A deleted Q&A from 2015 s-said so!"
>Spiderman
>"FUCK OFF SONYGGERS, THIS ALL SUCKS. IT ALL FUCKING SUCKS. HOSTAGEWARE, HOSTAGEWARE, SILKY SMOOTH 2 FPS, HAHA BTFO, HOLY SHIT SONYGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Meanwhile Xbox One
>h-heh, all your games are now on PC!
>p-please buy new upgraded Xbox!

Meanwhile on Wii U
>Open world Zelda
>Pokemon

It was glorious, nevermind the games they didn't mention (Nier 2, FFXV, FF7, Shenmue 3, Persona 5 etc etc). It was complete glorious, the salt genuinely reminded me of the Bloodborne days

Sony won on sheer variety alone and Sony was the only conference that showed us just how much life the PS4 has left whereas Nintendo and Microsoft are already preparing to jump ship after being BTFO.

Sony - 9/10
Microsoft - 6/10 (as a PC owner I appreciate the games, XCucks)
Nintendo - 4/10
>>
>>341699664
>3 gravity rush 2 and nier 2 weren't shown

Why would they show off niche eastern game titles at a western gaming conference? Are you the same kind of idiot bitching about how they didn't focus on Persona 5 last year?
>>
>>341699591
What's so bad about Win10 anyways? I'm building a pc. All I ever hear about it is that it takes all your info, but wasn't that always a problem? Are there tons of incompatibility issues with older games?
>>
I own PS4, Wii U, low-end PC
>Sony Liked
Spider-Man and The Last Guardian look great...
>Sony Disliked
They ruined God of War, promised something (crash) without footage (never do that), Days Gone looks so fucking boring but is probably going to be extremely overrated like The Last of Us. All that VR gimmicky bullshit is overpromising and won't be nearly as good as Vive VR, which is still shit. And so much more.
Worst conference. D
>Microsoft Liked
Xbone Slim looks super sexy, Dead Rising 4, Sea of Thieves looks like a lot of fun
>Microsoft Disliked
They fucked up Scalebound ;_;
Pretty good conference. C+
>Nintendo Liked
Holy shit Zelda destroyed all of my expectations. Not much to say that hasn't been said. Ever Oasis looks really good. Pokémon SuMo looks so much better than the trash ORAS. Chiko. Rhythm Heaven. I really loved how they showed pure gameplay of everything and it was all just so much fun to watch.
>Nintendo Disliked
Sticker Star 2.0 (it actually doesnt look as bad as sticker star though). A bit lacking in games.
Best conference. B
Overall, E3 felt like a C including the other things shown. Pretty average.
>>
>>341699502
Win 7 will eventually stop supporting new shit and stop getting security updates.
Unless the next version(s) of Windows are any better, which is pretty unlikely, we'll all probably have to go with win 10.
>>
>>341699778

>made me less interested

Nice falseflag PCuck
>>
>>341699714
Kojima's game isn't exclusive.
>>
>>341699815
Okay, have fun with your movies.
>>
>>341699825
persona has and will always be shit m8 I just watched their event to see good game's and Sony failed to deliver
>>
>>341696395
>Microsoft
Generally satisifed. I guess an extra game couldn't have hurt.
>Sony
"In development"
>Nintendo
Didn't they show, like, 2 things?
>>
>>341699848

Timestamp your PS4 Nintencuck
>>
>>341698256
>Can't wait for the Scorpio.

fanboy till the end and beyond !

You don't have to wait dipshit. You can literally, seriously, 100% get "Scorpio" gaming RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. AMD's rx 480 is 199 and can do 5.5 tflops. You can play Gears 4, with an xbox controller, with Scoprio level graphics, for fucking cheap THIS OCTOBER. Do you even fucking understand what I'm saying ? The xbox is so dead even the promise of a super charged xbox is ALREADY, right the fuck NOW outdated. Gears 4 running on 5.5 teflops at 199$ this october.
>>
all these sony exclusives make me mad

I'm not going to buy a ps4 and psvr after buying a video card and Vive or Rift.

why can't everyone be nice and release on Steam, especially Nintendo with their shit hardware
>>
>>341699714
>Horizon
Nice
>Spider-Man
Nice
>Days Gone
Very Skeptical
>The Last Guardian
Nice
>God of War
Shit
>Death Stranding
We know absolutely nothing about it and it isn't even exclusive.
>>
>>341699906
>false-flagging while accusing someone of false-flag
brilliant
>>
File: 1461637374193.jpg (109 KB, 800x1011) Image search: [Google]
1461637374193.jpg
109 KB, 800x1011
>>341698256
DELETE THIS!
>>
>>341697219

>Xbone
Sea of Thieves
Forza Horizon

>Sony
Spider Man
Horizon

>Nintendo
Zelda looks like the best game of the bunch

So I got 5 games I have high expectations for, only one I wouldn't be surprised if it failed would be Sea Of Thieves
>>
>>341700014
is that unfinished game still shit?
>>
>>341698256
>Orange hair
>Blue eyes
>Kratos is Greek

Yeah, that definitely isn't his biological son.
>>
File: 414TE5CpozL._SY355_.jpg (17 KB, 288x355) Image search: [Google]
414TE5CpozL._SY355_.jpg
17 KB, 288x355
>>341700014
Get fucked little shit lord.

I work all day on a PC. I don't want to come home and play games on one either.

Seriously, get fucked. Here's some lube for your sore anus.
>>
>>341699815
This. I wish Nintendo showed more than 2 games though.
>>
>>341699778
Don't get it, honestly. Wait until the Neo come sout or just get an NX or Xbone. I'm saying this as someone who owns a PS4.
>>
File: wewlad.png (153 KB, 1530x829) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.png
153 KB, 1530x829
>>341699924

>not exclusive

Yes it is, go on. Post that deleted non existent Q&A from 2015.

Call me when a PC version gets announced

>>341699956

Your favorite game is a movie game
>>
>>341700149
100% this.

Consoles are for games, PC is for work and memes.
>>
>>341699834
It definitely has some incompatibility issues, some graphics cards (notably nVidias stuff before the 10xx series) perform worse iirc, it tries to force you to use their 'apps' instead of regular old programs, and the forced update has made a lot of people pissed to the point that they wouldn't upgrade even if it was 100% objectively better.
>>
File: god of war 4.png (29 KB, 309x514) Image search: [Google]
god of war 4.png
29 KB, 309x514
>>341699815
nu-male please leave the problem with the new game isnt that its different it just looks like shit
>>
File: 1436142564106.jpg (111 KB, 1034x828) Image search: [Google]
1436142564106.jpg
111 KB, 1034x828
>>341700145
GOD OF KEK

>>341699815

You have shit taste and clearly you're an ass blasted fanboy.

>p-please buy new upgraded Xbox!

But it's alright when Sony does it, right little fanboy?
>>
>>341700287
Yakuza is not a movie game.
>>
>>341700220

They showed 3 more games on day 2 for some reason

Why not just make the announcements on the conference, makes no sense
>>
Sony's was by far the most enjoyable to watch. Not enough to make me want to buy their console though.
>>
File: 20160617_015238.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160617_015238.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>341700010
>>
>>341700394
Yeah, all those "press x to get to the next cut scene" games really looked swell.
>>
>>341700048

>and it isn't even exclusive.

Yes it is, stay salty PCuck
>>
>>341699815
God of War looked like shit and Days Gone looked like a clone of TLoU. Also regarding Death Stranding's Excluvisity, Sony themselves said it was a "console exclusive". They essentially said this twice: once int he Q&A which you can easily still find copies of, and on youtube.
>>
>>341700276
>Wait until the Neo come sout
Why?
>get Xbone
Condescending, in-your-face version of the previous question.
>>
>>341700456
>HIDEO KOJIMA'S NAKED NORMAN REEDUS HOMOSEXUAL FANTASIES: THE CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE GAME PLUS QTE'S
>>
>>341700361

>You have shit taste and clearly you're an ass blasted fanboy.

Better taste than you senpai. Enjoy being a poorfag who shits on other platforms out of brand loyalty.
>>
>>341700010
damn son you just got keked>>341700438
>>
>>341700385
This baffled me as well.
>>
>>341700449
I didn't say that the games look like they will be good. They were just fun to watch. The presentation was excellent.
>>
>>341700557

But you're clearly the only one here displaying brand loyalty you pathetic fanboy.

I own all three consoles and a PC and I still know Sony's e3 fucking sucked. All those movies games, the crash announcement and the trashing of the GoW series was like spitting in the face of their loyal fans.

It's not my fault if you like taking it up the ass.
>>
>>341698362
Check the other FFXV stuff from E3, it looks a lot better.
>>
File: 1466119960604.gif (564 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1466119960604.gif
564 KB, 800x430
>>341700464

>, Sony themselves said it was a "console exclusive". They essentially said this twice: once int he Q&A which you can easily still find copies of, and on youtube.

Get me the confirmation of a PC release.

Why do you PCucks always set yourselves up for goldenfaces. You open your mouths before anything gets announced, it just shows your desperation for games with a budget of over $10
>>
File: 1391829776847.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1391829776847.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>Microsoft
+most of the games they showed look great
+virtually everything's coming to W10
-still literally no reason to buy an Xbone because virtually everything's coming to W10

>Sony
+Spider-Man looks like it could be SM2-tier, seriously the best new announcement of E3
+no bullshit, just trailer after trailer
-too many moviegames
-everything is VR now

>Nintendo
+Zelda looks fucking amazing
-no NX info
-Zelda was their only big thing
>>
>>341700638
>The presentation was excellent.

No it wasn't. It was cringe worthy and awful. Especially the orchestra shit and the crash remake announcement.

It's the worst conference they've done since 2006
>>
File: litten2.jpg (105 KB, 1024x974) Image search: [Google]
litten2.jpg
105 KB, 1024x974
>>341698256
>Microsoft 8/10 - Very solid. Can't wait for the Scorpio. Dead Rising 4, State of Decay 2, Forza Horizon, Gears 4, etc
I can agree with this.

>Nintendo 9/10 - Stole the show with just one game. Incredible. A total boss move.
You make Sonic, Metal Gear, and ASSFAGGOTS seem tame.

Zelda looked... ok. Just ok. How you can spray your shorts for Zelder Scrolls and then bash Horizon is beyond me, the lack of self-awareness is impressive.

>Sony 4/10 - Complete and utter shit. They ruined God of War. They're still pushing their shit movie games. Horizon looks like fetch quest bullshit. Resident Evil looks terrible. Their VR gimmick is the motion gaming. Fuck Sony.
This kills the Nin-ten-year-old.

>>341698279
You seem like a bro.

>>341698362
>FFXV gameplay has me worried about a game I thought was a solid 8-9/10 last week
You and me both, anon. I really hope that "OH HERRO" guy was just shit at the game; if that's representative of typical gameplay I'm gonna pass on it.

>>341698373
Insomniac has the reigns, it's going to be great. Although I'm not sure how devs keep fucking up the concept.

>>341698384
>Didn't watch Microsoft because really why bother
>why bother
Because it's not E3 2013 anymore anon; Microsoft has done a great job of unfucking their initial blunder. Finally grabbing a 2TB SBone in September with ReCore and FH3.

>Spider-Man looks fun. Everything else looked like trash
I agree with this, for the most part.
>especially God of Movie
Hivemind.

Days Gone will be amazing if the live game is anything like the demo.

>>341698654
>There is no downside to this aside from the Wii U being basically dead.
Basically dead? The Wii-U has been in the ground for going on two years. That's what happens when you refuse to modernize your tech or infrastructure and make artificial scarcity of DLC and peripherals standard operating procedure.

Seriously, fuck Nintendo. PKMN Moon is likely the last thing I'm buying from them unless NX wows me.
>>
>>341700780
Fuck off the orchestra was great.
>>
>>341700673

>But you're clearly the only one here displaying brand loyalty you pathetic fanboy.

I don't have brand loyalty, that's why I bought a PS4 and plan to use my PC for most multiplats and emulation of Nintenshit (when the Wii U gives me something worth emulating that is).

>I own all three consoles

Timestamp your PS4. Anyone who says Sony sucked doesn't own a PS4 and that is flat out the minority opinion, nigger.
>>
>>341700456
>>341700287
>Copy of Q&A
http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/metal_gear_solid_5_the_phantom_pain/news/kojimas_new_game_will_be_published_by_sony_is_also_coming_to_pc_wont_be_silent_hills.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=annuTcmB1rw

>The first software title created by the newly formed Kojima Productions will be console exclusive to PlayStation 4.
>Console Exclusive to Playstation 4
>>
>>341697772
>shitting on Dragonball
underage please go
>>
>>341699714
Sony is also jumping ship upgrading to the neo

everything Sony showed was obviously a cinematic movie game. Most of what they showed won't be out till at least 2017 and will be downgraded in graphics.
>>
File: 1454715358955.png (394 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1454715358955.png
394 KB, 1000x750
>>341700857

Lel

Here's videogamers source

https://medium.com/@PadPoet/sony-computer-entertainment-enters-into-an-agreement-with-kojima-productions-1490ebd29c45#.5afymc8ik

>The author deleted this Medium story

It's NEVER EVER coming to PC, sorry PCuck
>>
>>341700824
>Because it's not E3 2013 anymore anon; Microsoft has done a great job of unfucking their initial blunder.
Still not interested in their console or anything on it. Sorry not sorry.
>>
>>341700748
>Get me the confirmation of a PC release.
I never mentioned anything about PC you illiterate retard, I just said that Sony themselves commented on its exclusivity.
>>
File: 0406036.png (178 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
0406036.png
178 KB, 330x319
>>341700928

Everything Nintendo showed was obviously a cinematic movie game

Everything PC showed was obviously a cinematic movie game

Everything Microsoft showed was obviously a cinematic movie game

Well meme'd
>>
>>341700962
>Completely ignorins the fact that it was an actual interview with a playstation representative
>it still exists on the Internet and Sony hasn't renounced the interview itself
>ignoring the jewtube video
>>
>>341700824
>Hivemind.
Why are you fags so quick to defend the GoW movie if you're not even going to put the effort into it?
>>
>>341698256
pretty much this

Gears 4 looked great, Dead Rising 4, cant wait to play on PC. Good showing, not great

Nintendo easily won the show with Zelda, it really was that incredible, could have been 10/10 if they showed NX

Sony was just... I dont know par the course I guess. No wow, no vita, pretty much everything you'd expect from Sony, generic IPs. Not a bad thing if your into Sony games, but I really am not, everything has to be cinematic experiences and Last of Us copies. Too much focus on VR. Why the hell would you invest in Sony VR when they probably won't support it after a few years and be limited to Sony's ecosystem and weak hardware, everything was a walking sim or mini game.

At least the PC the vive is open source and will always have software made for it.

Crash announcement was a joke, remakes of 1-3 who cares and they didnt show any Last Guardian gameplay, but they did of everything else, hmmm......
>>
File: 1454784444626.png (253 KB, 454x430) Image search: [Google]
1454784444626.png
253 KB, 454x430
>>341701028

> I just said that Sony themselves commented on its exclusivity.

No they didn't. Get me a source.

As it stands the trailer had one confirmed release (PS4) and is even funded and published by Sony/SCEA. Get me the last major release from SCEA that ended up on anything but Sony and I guarantee you will have to reach to the PS1 era.

>inb4 he posts Planetside 2 and thinks SIE =/= SCEA
>>
File: 1457905349644.jpg (132 KB, 477x786) Image search: [Google]
1457905349644.jpg
132 KB, 477x786
>>341700824
why are Sonyniggers literally the worst fanbase on /b/?
>>
Sorry not good with english. Sony showed no good. Not games just movies. They ruin games.
>>
File: sony always wins.jpg (3 MB, 1493x2453) Image search: [Google]
sony always wins.jpg
3 MB, 1493x2453
>>341700748
>Why do you PCucks always set yourselves up for goldenfaces.

To be fair, I'd be pretty butthurt too if I spent $1300 and didn't have any games to play
>>
>>341698720
>God of War looks like it'll be a good game, just not a good God of War game.
I'm legit interested in seeing Kratos try to move on, character development is such a rare thing in modern fiction, how could I not be interested. That said, what we saw looked *nothing* like a God of War game.

>Dark Souls 2 is a good game
No it's not.

>Black Flag is a good game, and the only good AssCreed game
Ftfy

>Phantom Pain is the best MG, by a wide margin, only 3 comes close, and the only people who disagree are salty weebs who (stupidly) took Kojima's dumpster fire of a narrative seriously
Ftfy, too.

>Skyrim is a good game
No it's not. It's a walking simulator for casuals.

>Fallout 4 is a good game just not a good fallout game
But it's the second best, right after New Vegas.

>Can we kill this meme?
What meme?
>>
>>341700824
>Days Gone will be amazing if the live game is anything like the demo.

You wot? The trailer was nice but the demo looked like crap. It was full of retard horde zombies that don't even attack when they're within 5 inches of the player. If the final game is anything like the Demo it will be retard-tier easy and incredibly shallow.
>>
>>341701124

>completely ignored the fact that they deleted it for a reason

It was obviously wrong information and there's no PC release. Call me when that changes, until then you're just begging for Goldenfaces.
>>
>>341700824
>That's what happens when you refuse to modernize your tech or infrastructure
Funny how you say this and then go on to say you're buying Moon.
>>
>>341701218
tekken 7 isnt exclusive and why are you putting so much weebshit there?
>>
>>341701049
stay in denial. tell me again how's The Order treating you?
>>
>>341701187
>As it stands the trailer had one confirmed release (PS4) and is even funded and published by Sony/SCEA. Get me the last major release from SCEA that ended up on anything but Sony and I guarantee you will have to reach to the PS1 era.

Major release? I don't have one, but Hell Divers and That Walking Simulator were both published by Sony, Developed by an indie studio, and wen't to PC at some point.

>>341701187
>No they didn't. Get me a source.

>>341700857
>>
>>341701218
Sometimes I think you fags just put Uncharted on these things to fill it up.
>>
File: 1.jpg (6 KB, 251x199) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6 KB, 251x199
Sony won, the whole internet agrees that Sonys conference won. Even /v/ agrees. Zelda was good but it's not even exclusive to the Wii U and one game doesn't save a conference that was essentially non existent.

Sony = 8.5/10

Microsoft (As a PC gamer) = 6/10 (as an Xbox One owner) = JUST/10

Nintendo = Zelda/10

Sony was the only one who respected PS4 owners by not giving a big fuck you like Microsoft did to Xbox One owners and like Nintendo did to Wii U owners.
>>
>>341701197

They are the only fan base that feels threatened by every other company.

Microsoft/Nintendo has no reason to quarrel, Microsoft/PC is kinda redundant and PC/Nintendo has been polled as the most popular combo on /v/ multiple times.

Sony rivals with Micro over #1 home console, Nintendo over best Japanese company and PC over graphics, so come off as the biggest cunts
>>
>>341699815
>I have a gaming PC therefore I am incapable of bias

mmhm

perhaps it's all subjective.

there's nothing that makes the games shown at Sony's conference objectively better.

Subjectively all I care about is playing Forza on my PC.

Objectively though, you're a faggot.
>>
>>341701218
3 good games on that entire pic, rest is garbage
>>
>>341701218
Tekken 7 was never exclusive, Hellblade isn't exclusive and looks terrible, Ace Combat 7 probably isn't going to be exclusive, and Dissidia is an Arcade game, it's not exclusive either.
>>
File: 1460478694702.jpg (271 KB, 916x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460478694702.jpg
271 KB, 916x1280
>>341701326
>weebshit

My second favorite Sony meme. Go ah was and post your western trash that you're looking forward to.
>>
>>341701434
>Sony was the only one who respected PS4 owners by not giving a big fuck you like Microsoft did to Xbox One owners and like Nintendo did to Wii U owners.
I was going to say something about movies but on second thought PS4 is probably the most popular console among people who play movie games.
>>
File: 1425497638734.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1425497638734.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>>341701326

>get me a source
>posts a deleted Q&A from 2015

Also, Hell Divers is SIE, not SCEA.

SCEA is Bloodborne tier NEVER EVER (literally, Bloodborne is SCEA just like Death Stranding).
>>
File: IMG_4709.jpg (245 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4709.jpg
245 KB, 1632x1224
>>341700848
>Nintenshit

Sup neoFAG

>Timestamp your PS4

Sure thing you butt blasted little faggot.
>>
File: 1454821295937.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1454821295937.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>>341701549
weebshit isnt synonymous with Japanese games
>>
>>341701256
>Still ignoring the Youtube video
>>
File: 1427940026843.jpg (847 KB, 1215x899) Image search: [Google]
1427940026843.jpg
847 KB, 1215x899
>>341701576

>I was going to say something about memes but memes

Well meme'd. Enjoy your nogames platform cuck
>>
File: 1462463561829.jpg (821 KB, 1883x2617) Image search: [Google]
1462463561829.jpg
821 KB, 1883x2617
>>341701218
T-those games suck anyway! fuck you sony!
>>
>>341701606
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: Its a me muther fucker.png (48 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Its a me muther fucker.png
48 KB, 300x168
Here's my unbiased 2 cents, still my opinion though

>Favorite
-Microsoft
General Ram in Killer Instinct

Sea of Theives still looks great

Scalebound looks great

I didnt expect Recore to be an Action/Platformer, that's great

-Sony
The presentation for God of War was great

Im pretty sure nobody expected that VR almost PT-like game to be Resident Evil, that was fucking nice

It was nice seeing Kojima back in action, that fucking movie was his fantasy of seeing Norman Reedus naked

Isomniac has a lot fucking potential with Spiderman

-Nintendo

Pokemon Sun and Moon are looking good, the trainer battle theme makes up for the garbage wild battle theme, the overall style is what X and Y shouldve been

I really don't need to mention it, but they did a REALLY Good, Fucking Job with Zelda, Like A fucking +

I didnt expect them to reveal that new Egypt RPG IP, shits looks cash

>>>>>>>>>>RHYTHM HEAVEN IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW

>Least Favorite
-Microsoft

I really don't care about Gears anymore after 3, but i did find Old Man Marcus interesting

Forza Horizon is the same boat, i really don't care about driving games if it's not a full kart racer

The majority of the conference was shit we already knew about

-Sony

That entire Crash Presentation was badly put, i feel they couldve done a better job but they handled it bad

I want to be excited for Last Guardian but it's been too long and it's exactly the same that the concept doesnt interest me anymore

As hype as it was, Kojima's new game was extremely vague, what the fuck am i supposed to be hyped about

-Nintendo

Color Splash still exists, and they had that absolutely garbage excuse to say that you should stick with Mario and Luigi for RPG, im pretty sure your going to backpedal after it flunks

The entire Tokyo Session segment was really awkward, i didnt like it, and my interest in the game dwindles by how much idolshit it is

Mario Party Star Rush? Damn right it's rushed, shame since it does the "Together" concept right
>>
>>341701717
Why are sonyponies so obsessed with the word "meme?"
>>
File: 1449380994683.png (86 KB, 870x748) Image search: [Google]
1449380994683.png
86 KB, 870x748
>>341701625

Well done, you made a misinformed purchase for a platform you don't even care for.

Congrats, now go back to your dead tier Wii U Nintencuck
>>
>>341701434
Microsoft is only releasing their games on Windows 10. It's still their ecosystem, it's not like they're releasing them on Steam or GOG. This is like saying Releasing a game on the PS4 and PS3 and Vita is a slap in the face to all PS4 owners. IT's still their very selective ecosystem that not to many people use.
>>
>>341699068
A man after my own heart. Never change. I'd say add Titanfall 2 but strictly speaking, that wasn't E3.
>>
>>341701815
they are a literal meme fanbase
>>
>>341701702

>Youtube video says exclusive
>no mention about PC
>THERE IT'S COMING TO PC

Why do PCucks use this tin foil tier argument all the time?
>>
>>341701783
>Scalebound looks great
Stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1461987780313.jpg (17 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1461987780313.jpg
17 KB, 600x400
>>341701820
>buh buh buh nintendo!

Had that image ready to go didn't you?

Butt blasted little sony faggot.
>>
>>341701820
not even him but you're just pathetic
>>
File: 1445687946235.png (32 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
1445687946235.png
32 KB, 808x805
>>341696395
>Generation 8 will be remembered as the generation when "the Big 3" became "the Big 2"
>>
ITT: SonyCucks desperately running damage control on that absolute shit God of Total Shit demo.

Shit was terrible you senpaitachi. Just deal with it.
>>
>>341701920
The Youtube video says it's console exclusive, not exclusive to PS4. If you knew anything about the term "console exclusive" you would know that doesn't mean it will never release on another platform. That's essentially them saying it's a timed exclusive.

I also still never mentioned anything about PC, Just general excluvisity. When are you going to stop shitposting?
>>
File: n-no games!.png (399 KB, 602x819) Image search: [Google]
n-no games!.png
399 KB, 602x819
>>341701838

It's a slap in the face to Xbox One owners because a superior alternative exists that renders the Xbox One obsolete.

PS3 and Vita are not better experiences than the PS4 version, objectively speaking.

Nice damage control

>>341701941

>butt blasted

Why? I'm on the winning side, enjoy your no games dead movie platform, Nintencuck
>>
>STRANING MALE ASS
>>
File: 1465626888953.jpg (186 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1465626888953.jpg
186 KB, 1280x960
>Microsoft

>Pros
Liked Recore and Sea of Thieves
on the fence about Scalebound even though I love platinum
everything on PC, sweet

>Cons
More consoles

>Sony

>Pros
The Last Guardian has a release date

Horizon actually looks fun to me now when I didn't care for it at all last year

RE7

Kojima game

Cautiously optimistic about PSVR

>Cons

Days Gone looks lame and I burst out laughing at how corny it was when he was thinking about his "girl" and just "riding on the road"

Days Gone also looks like it could be a TLoU spin off

God of War also looks pretty boring but it's never been my kind of game

No Gravity Rush 2

>Nintendo

>Pros

Monster Hunter

>Cons

Zelda doesn't really look that fun. The combat still looks dumbed down and now they're introducing RPG elements that have been in games for a long time

SMTxFE was not what I was expecting and it doesn't really look good to me
>>
File: 1462458440595.jpg (35 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
1462458440595.jpg
35 KB, 600x539
>>341701820
MFW nintendo has to start releasing all their games on PC too.
>>
File: 1426265096878.jpg (111 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1426265096878.jpg
111 KB, 700x520
>>341702130

>The Youtube video says it's console exclusive, not exclusive to PS4

And the Youtube video was from 2015 before SCEA got involved.

Again, this is not confirmation to PC, call me when it gets announced for PC. Until then, have another NEVER EVER golden face
>>
>>341702141
>buh buh buh I'm winning!

Sure you are little faggot. Holy shit, he's actually crying behind his keyboard

>movie platform

That's PS4.

This guy is just baiting now. How pathetic.
>>
>>341697627
It was on Square's Stream
>>
>>341700087
You'd be surprised if Horizon failed? It looks mediocre af.
>>
>>341702141
You're going to have a fucking great time with Neo then, dick
>>
>Sony tries their hardest with all their biggest games and exclusives

>Nintendo humiliates them with just one game.

I loved this E3.
>>
>>341702141
>Damage control

It's still an Xbox owned system, you can't play it unless you have Windows 10 and nobody is going to play games on that buggy garbage.

>>341702141
>It's a slap in the face to Xbox One owners because a superior alternative exists that renders the Xbox One obsolete.
You can say this for essentially every single multiplat that is available on the Xbone, PS4, and PC. I doubt you think Sony releasing Helldivers on PC is a slap in the face to PC owners.
>>
>>341696395
>Microsoft
>Good and Bad
Crossplay is good idea for PC but basically a "fuck you go buy a PC" to xbone owners so thats both of them for me.
>Sony
>Good
Lots of games and a really good focus on just presenting games like the shows should be about. Also the live ochestra was great
>Bad
VR. Nuff said.
>Nintendo
>Bad
Literally one good game.
>Good
It was a pretty great looking game.
>>
I just want to know why Sony had to ruin god of war?

Why Sony? Why?
>>
So another E3 with no Legend of the Dragoon announcement. This has got to stop, why would Sony neglect they're only recognizable RPG? Fucking Crash got 3 fucking remasters in the pipeline. Hell a fucking relatively unknown SNES game is getting a fucking re release. I can't be alone on this one.
>>
File: 1441856248056.png (2 KB, 142x138) Image search: [Google]
1441856248056.png
2 KB, 142x138
>>341696395

Xbox
>Best: Most of their exclusives will also be available on PC
>Worst: Already have PC, so no real reason to buy an Xbone now

Sony
>Best: Spider-Man looks good, nice to see Kojima
>Worst: Days Gone, AKA Third-Person survival shooter with zombies #1089745

Nintendo
>Best: Zelda definitely has potential
>Worst: Very few other games, no NX info

Overall, a very meh E3.
>>
File: cinematic trash.png (133 KB, 1457x321) Image search: [Google]
cinematic trash.png
133 KB, 1457x321
>>341702292

>That's PS4.

Nah, PS4 actually has games rather than your 24 fps 240p cinematic Kiddie Nintenshit
>>
>>341696395

>Big Two

Fixed. Nintendo can maybe join the adult table next year.
>>
>>341702163
They showed Gravity Rush on either Day 1 or 2 of E3
>>
>>341702512
>Already have PC, so no real reason to buy an Xbone now

Pathetic meme. With that reasoning you shouldn't buy any console.
>>
>>341702270
>And the Youtube video was from 2015 before SCEA got involved.
SCEA and SIE are the exact same thing you fucking idiot.

Als I still don't know why you're shitposting about the PC thing, I never mentioned PC.
>>
File: 1462164649611.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1462164649611.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
you shouldn't be allowed to post in these threads unless you're an idort
>>
>>341697627
Sony also had over 30 minutes of Gravity Rush 2 gameplay set aside for the showfloor. It's a matter of audience priority.
>>
File: 1448515753358.png (798 KB, 1280x775) Image search: [Google]
1448515753358.png
798 KB, 1280x775
>>341697219

>>Nintendo
>Didn't watch. This company sucks, and you autists only defend it because your past is the one part of your life that made sense.

goddamn
>>
>>341702545
Oh I get it. You're that one guy. Sup faggot. How's the autism treating you?
>>
File: 5.jpg (47 KB, 327x322) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
47 KB, 327x322
>>341702407

>It's still an Xbox owned system, you can't play it unless you have Windows 10 and nobody is going to play games on that buggy garbage.

Xbox Owned? It's a Microsoft owned system that renders the Xbox One obsolete.

>You can say this for essentially every single multiplat that is available on the Xbone, PS4, and PC. I doubt you think Sony releasing Helldivers on PC is a slap in the face to PC owners.

And people do say multiplats are better on PC because they are.

That's why Nintenshit is always pointless because of emulators.

That's why Xbox One is obsolete because of Windows 12

That's why PS4 is the best console to buy because NEVER EVER
>>
>>341700014
>implying PC gaming will ever ruin consoles
>>
>>341702034
Original god of war was shit too so its just a return to form. At least this might not be a shitty DMC ripoff.
>>
>>341700361
>But it's alright when Sony does it, right little fanboy?
What he was saying was why would you buy an xbox now that all its exclusives are going to be on PC?
>>
>>341702653
>Sony also had over 30 minutes of Gravity Rush 2 gameplay set aside for the showfloor. It's a matter of audience priority.

I was at E3 and almost nobody was playing that game. It only had two demo kiosks and they were mostly ignored. Does not bode well for the sequel. I'm betting it will bomb hard.
>>
File: 1446419865977.jpg (304 KB, 608x733) Image search: [Google]
1446419865977.jpg
304 KB, 608x733
>>341702590

If that was true then name me a major SCEA release that ended up on PC that wasn't way back in the PS1 era.

Go on, i'll wait.

Pro tip, Bloodborne was SCEA.
>>
>>341702770
PC gamers are PC gamers
Console gamers are console gamers

Now run along now back to neofags and take your long busted fanboy meme with you.

Be sure to tell Tyler I said hello.
>>
File: 1450201655260.jpg (130 KB, 1620x599) Image search: [Google]
1450201655260.jpg
130 KB, 1620x599
>>341702671

>resorts to insults after being BTFO
>>
File: 1444830069542.png (108 KB, 357x948) Image search: [Google]
1444830069542.png
108 KB, 357x948
>>341702545
>highest rated exclusive ever made

Are you literally retarded?
>>
File: 1466140461641.jpg (45 KB, 846x720) Image search: [Google]
1466140461641.jpg
45 KB, 846x720
>>341696395
fixed
>>
>>341700857
>>Copy of Q&A

even if we didn't know that Sony owns Dead Stranding, that Q&A is reddit fake tier. It gives NO information to confirm its credibility other than that the game will be on PC. it doesn't answer who owns the copyright but conveniently it answers the PCuck question. you are so easily baited.
>>
>>341702860
>Has a folder full of anti nintendo images

Pure autism.

>Asks critics to time stamp their PS4s.
>They do
>Rage begins

LEL
>>
>>341702576

The PS4s exclusives aren't all ending up on PC like Xbox Ones.

That reasoning was perfectly adequate, stay Cucked XCuck
>>
>>341702576
No there is literally no reason to buy an xbox when they are making all their exclusive xbox games available on it. I get that you might be a fan of xbox but there is no reason to defend a shitty decision a company made which is what that was for most of their fans.
>>
>>341702953

Xbox One = Games
PC = Games
Wii U = Games
PS4 = Movies

PC gamers are PC gamers
Console gamers are console gamers

Stay salty my friend.
>>
File: MUH GOTY.jpg (346 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
MUH GOTY.jpg
346 KB, 640x640
>>341702865

>Metacritic with 6 reviews

Top Kek, stay mad. TLoU is the best Exclusive game ever made
>>
>>341703017

You're just an agenda driven fanboy. No one is defending anything because they don't have to.

You're basically repeating a meme for two reasons. You won't accept the truth. You're incapable of thinking for yourself.

You're also pretty damn salty right now. Must be the bitter taste that Sony left in your mouth after their terrible e3 performance
>>
File: shit console.jpg (481 KB, 2048x1427) Image search: [Google]
shit console.jpg
481 KB, 2048x1427
>>341702943

>defending his cinematic fisherprice box

>>341702886

>Wii U
>even have as relevant as the Xbox One
>>
Hey mods , is this the default console-war thread for now?
>>
>>341702676
>Xbox Owned? It's a Microsoft owned system that renders the Xbox One obsolete.
Right, I meant Xbox. I still don't see how this really changed anything. Microsoft doesn't lose anything here. The Xbonx Slim will be able to play those games for a cheaper price than getting a high end PC to run them at 1080p 120fps. I don't think most people care about the Windows 10 thing because most people don't even have windows 10. IT's not like releasing all their games on the PS4, anon.

>>341702676
>That's why Nintenshit is always pointless because of emulators.
Emulators for anything hast 5th gen is trash and hardly functions, so I don't see how this is even an argument.

>That's why Xbox One is obsolete because of Windows 12
You what? You know most people aren't like /v/ posters right? No one but here gives a shit about Windows 10.

>>341702676
>That's why PS4 is the best console to buy because NEVER EVER
PS4 constantly loses "exclusives".
>>
File: 1464486855081.gif (4 MB, 536x300) Image search: [Google]
1464486855081.gif
4 MB, 536x300
>>341703212

That is some serious mental illness right there. Not only did you buy a console you don't like, but you're also arguing about it with strangers on the internet.

Totally butt blasted. Your humiliation in this thread is now complete.
>>
>>341703212
>no timestamp
>>
File: HAHAHAH.png (29 KB, 185x228) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAH.png
29 KB, 185x228
>>341702886

Lel no.

>>341703035

Xbox One = Movies
PC = Movies
Wii U = Movies
PS4 = Games

PC gamers like cinematic trash
Xbox cucks like cinematic trash
Wii U cucks like Cinematic trash
Based Sonybros like real games

Stay salty /tv/ cuck
>>
File: 1320714822423.gif (9 KB, 463x634) Image search: [Google]
1320714822423.gif
9 KB, 463x634
Xbone
>Liked
PC crossplay
Horizon 3 might be good
Dead Rising 4 might be good if they realized what made 3 bad
Almost everything coming to PC
>Disliked
Carmacks carcass being used for VR and minecraft
Announcing XboneS at the same time as Scorpio. Why not just save your money if you're looking at buying an xbone?
Scorpio potentially being $699 fiasco again.
Almost everything coming to PC

Sony
>Liked
TLG release date
VR being cheap and pushing for real games to be compatible, not just indieshit
Resident evil taking up the space PT left empty
New cod looked pretty good
Insomniac Spiderman will probably be really good
Crash Bandicoot remakes
>Disliked
Cinematic GoW
David Cage being allowed to peddle out his bullshit
New Crash Bandicoot game fakeout
Them not showing P5, Nier 2, or Gravity Rush 2 on stage

Nintendo
>Liked
Everything about Zelda
>Disliked
Pretty much everything else. Barely even watched the streams when zelda wasn't on
>>
File: My PC.png (51 KB, 662x471) Image search: [Google]
My PC.png
51 KB, 662x471
>>341702849
>PC gamers are PC gamers
>Console gamers are console gamers
Are you seriously going to imply there's no cross section between the two? Pic related, I own a PC, and all the 8th gen consoles. But now, there's really no reason to own my xbone.
>Now run along now back to neofags
You first.
>Be sure to tell Tyler I said hello.
Is this a meme Im not in on or something?
>>
>>341703331
>Mommy, mommy I'm baiting, I'm baiting!

That's nice dear.
>>
>>341699815
>KEKS KEKS CUUUUCKS

What's it like being unable to communicate without the use of memes?
>>
File: 1434462370162.png (932 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1434462370162.png
932 KB, 768x1024
>>341703315

>implying I didn't sell it to some pedo looking neckbeard for 200% more than it originally cost

I would emulate the Wii U (which will be done in around a year) if it had anything of worth to emulate, hahahah
>>
>XBox
+: ReCore looks neat, actually dig the controller customization. Brought a lot of games to Win 10, which is good for me.
-: Not really interested in anything they have. 2 hardward announcements.

>Sony
+: Excellent presentation with big games and big names behind those games to back them up. Death Stranding, RE7, Last Guardian.
-: Didn't actually learn much about the games. Didn't show things I cared more about like P5 and GR2.

>Nintendo
+: New Zelda looks fantastic.
-: I care about almost any other Nintendo franchise over Zelda, and yet I only get to hear about that and Pokemon.
>>
>>341703382
>there's no cross section between the two?

Very little.

And combining the two markets is a genius move that will create the biggest eco system in gaming history.

It's hilarious that fanboys don't understand this.It's utterly brilliant on Microsoft's part.
>>
>>341696395
Favorite and least favorite respectively
>Nintendo
Zelda looked great.
No NX

>Sony
Sooooo many games
Could have had a stronger finishing

>Microsoft
Philly throwing in the towel
That it wasn't even more of a blunder
>>
>>341702780
>Games published by Sony later released on PC

Helldivers, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture,

>post PS1 era

Lol, why? Because you're afraid to get BTFO?
>>
Hey pspals?

How sore is your anus after that Crash debacle? Pretty damn painful to watch. I really felt sorry for you guys.

Maybe the next time Sony fucks you up the ass they'll be courteous enough to give you a reach around?

Probably not though.
>>
>we now live in a world where /v/ defends xbone just because they hate PS4's success
>>
Why does sony hate video games? All they want to make are interactive movies. I think it's because they own a movie studio and they don't really know how to make games. So they just make movie shit instead.
>>
File: 1462977310927.png (42 KB, 653x726) Image search: [Google]
1462977310927.png
42 KB, 653x726
>40+ MILLION SALES
Y-you're wrong! The PC isn't completely irrelevant! We hired a washed up hack to tell you about how great it is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLgQmmT3mYI
>>
File: bait.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>341703331
Man, this is barely even bait.
>>
>>341703721
>another butthurt sonygger playing the victim card

Microsoft had a fine conference, Sony's was mediocre. Get over it you fucking crybaby.
>>
>>341703792
they have plenty of 3rd parties, to be fair. i stay completely away from the cinematic stuff
>>
File: 1287595647-00.jpg (112 KB, 640x736) Image search: [Google]
1287595647-00.jpg
112 KB, 640x736
Remember when this series was actually good?
>>
>>341703881
Was this post supposed to prove him wrong?
>>
>>341703331
>Based Sonybros like real games
Which is why they all buy sports garbage and movieshit, right?

>>341703887
God of War 3 sucked then and it still sucks now. Speaking of God of War, why did they even change the VA for Kratos? They got rid of the old nigger for a new nigger who is worse than the old nigger. They may as well have kept the old one if they aren't going to change the VA and get a better one.
>>
>>341701939

>Im not allowed to like Platinum going full Dragons

Fuck you
>>
>>341698256
I couldn't agree more with you, Nintendo and Microsoft did an amazing job. Sony..... I fucking hate this company.
>>
>>341703830
HOLY FUCK lmao

That guy just shits on top of PC gaming
>>
>>341700149
>I work all day on a PC.

no you don't. that's a summer tier excuse, you can make the PC as comfortable as you want at home.

>>341702702
>>implying PC gaming will ever ruin consoles

more summer. I am not implying that at all. I am saying that the Xbox is no longer a console, it's a windows 10 machine. I am giving you great advice here. If you actually like Xbox games and you are not an xbox fanboy just for the brand, you will get an AMD RX 480 for 199$, gears 4 for 60$ and an xbox controller for another 60$ and have Scorpio quality graphics this year for 320$.

>>341699924
>Kojima's game isn't exclusive.

It looks like it is.
>>
>>341702005

Super Mario 3D World, Splatoon, Mario Maker, Smash Bros, and bunch of others shows that Nintendo is still alive and well fag
>>
>>341698256
>>341698532
>>341699664
>>341700361
>>341703035

t. Xcuck
>>
>>341704218
Great games anon, too bad literally no one bought a console to play them
>>
>>341702163

>The combat still looks dumbed down

What exactly do you want? You bash at enemies and have to hit stronger enemies specifically strict areas, your taste could use some work

> now they're introducing RPG elements that have been in games for a long time

It's not what new elements it has

It's how it's USING them

There's a reason people were enjoying the open world and freedom, because it's done REALLY well and has a lot of surprising options and flexibility because the game is built around physics
>>
>>341696395
>Microsoft

Positive:

Slim Xbox looks sexy, 4k support and HDR is more than I expected of a slim revision
New horde mode for GOW 4 that hopefully won't suck dick
GOW 4 devs were smart enough to realize that FPS competitive crossplay is retarded (see: Shadowrun)
More crossplay/crossave support, basically adding features to the existing game streaming on W10
Horizon 3 has a really interesting location and 4 player co-op is a huge get
Recore looks great
Xbone Update Shit (Background Music, Steam Group Copycat)
Can't complain about easily customizable controllers
Free Unnecessary Port of Limbo That I Was Never Going To Buy Anyway
Minecraft crossplay
Gwent looks neat (more original card games that aren't fucking Magic, YuGiOh or Hearthstone and its clones are appreciated)
TEKKEN
MS giving the spotlight to a Jap fighting game to get back at Capcom and Tekken taking the opportunity to shit all over SFV
Free Tekken Tag 2 for 360/Xbone owners
A proper Dead Rising sequel that takes advantage of current tech
A GAME ANNOUNCEMENT THAT ACTUALLY WASN'T LEAKED AHEAD OF TIME (State of Decay 2, really hope they learned from the SoD1 remaster fuck-up, it just needs fucking co-op)
PHANTOM DUST AND BULLETSTORM REMASTERS

Negative:

Gears 4 is still probably going to be dogshit and underperform sales-wise.
Giant scratch marks on the Gears 4 LE controller ruin the design
topkek, FFXV looks like fucking ass
BF1 is also ass
WAY TOO MUCH MINECRAFT SHIT
Scalebound footage is incredibly disappointing (got a laugh out of GIANT ENEMY CRAB though)
Ecelebs shitting up Sea of Thieves
Announcing one of your best upcoming games (Phantom Dust HD) as a side-note and not including it in the conference
No Crackdown 3
>>
>>341703331
Well at least someone fell for your bait
>>341704018
>>
Worst part of Sony and Microsoft were the VR demos.

Worst part of Nintendo is they have nothing besides Zelda.

Best of Microsoft: Fe and We Happy Few

Best of Sony: The Last Guardian release date, God of War

Best of Nintendo: Zelda
>>
>>341696395
>Xbone
+Backwards Compatibility
-NSA Spycam

>PS4
+Exclusives are pretty neat
-Started this upgraded console bullshit

>Wii U
+Most Nintendo games are fun
-Already on its way out
>>
>>341702564
>video games
>for anyone but children
good joke
>>
File: mfw17.png (75 KB, 608x571) Image search: [Google]
mfw17.png
75 KB, 608x571
>>341703640

>Games published by Sony later released on PC

PS4 games (PS3 and PS2 games included) involving SCEA later released on PC = 0

Death Stranding = SCEA
Bloodborne = SCEA
>>
>>341704218
They're alive, sure, but they're no longer in the same league as Xbox and Playstation.
>>
>>341704558
>stated this upgraded console bullshit

That was Nintendo you dunce.
>>
>>341704196
>you will get an AMD RX 480 for 199$, gears 4 for 60$ and an xbox controller for another 60$ and have Scorpio quality graphics this year for 320$.
To be fair, you need a lot more than that for a PC.
>>
>>341704018

>Which is why they all buy sports garbage and movieshit, right?

I think your confusing based Sonybro for Nintenfags, XCucks and PCfats. Only those cucks like movieshit because allt heir games are movies
>>
>>341704587
SCEA is dead, they are now SIE. You keep mentioning them as if it means anything, but it doesn't. The Last Guardian was an SCEA game but its SIE now.
>>
File: there it is.jpg (18 KB, 235x300) Image search: [Google]
there it is.jpg
18 KB, 235x300
>>341704218

>Nintenyearold in this much denial
>>
>>341704662
Oh yeah, you're right

I'll change it to
-Remasters: The Console
>>
File: 555.jpg (23 KB, 414x425) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
23 KB, 414x425
>>341704819

>SCEA is dead

Ah, I can now safely ignore you. Thanks.
>>
>>341704782
PS4 has more cinematic movie games than the Wii U has exclusives. Also the best selling games on PS4 are all sports garbage or movie shit like Uncharted. You just BTFO yourself, retard.
>>
File: 1420604898829.jpg (660 KB, 1580x800) Image search: [Google]
1420604898829.jpg
660 KB, 1580x800
>>341704903

That was Nintendo you dunce
>>
>>341705023
I meant SCE. Also yes, SCE no longer exists, they are SIE now. Are you actually trying to argue against something that sony did themselves?
>>
>>341705112
There are only two remasters on the Wii U. There are at least 10 on the PS4.
>>
File: 843684683648.png (740 KB, 570x664) Image search: [Google]
843684683648.png
740 KB, 570x664
>>341705160

Call me when Death Stranding gets announced on PC.
>>
>>341705274

That's because the Wii U has only two games
>>
>>341705274
>There are at least 10 on the PS4.
And how many of those are actually of Sony franchises?
>>
File: 1448162787986.jpg (19 KB, 239x207) Image search: [Google]
1448162787986.jpg
19 KB, 239x207
>Microsoft
+Sea of Thieves looks like a blast
+Recore looks like a refreshing third person shooter in a world when the genre is dominated by over the shoulder story driven games
+Frank is back in Deadrising 4
+glad to see more of Scalebound, and i honestly can forgive it looking slow because i never usually see boss battles with towering creatures be done well, even in actually curazzy games
-We Happy Few looks pretension wanna be Bioshock without gameplay
-no Crackdown
-no Cuphead

>Sony
+Insonmiac and Spider-Man is a match made in heaven
+glad to see Kojima making a new game
+VR stuff that isn't boring tech demos
+Last Guardian getting a release date
-God of War, Horizon, and Days End all look like the same game to me, just a bunch of last of us clones, in the same basic setting with what's different being the kind of monsters you fight
-Resident Evil being reduced to what it is now
-no Persona

Nintendo
+Zelda looks great
-they had more than enough games to do a conference or a direct, when you count the 3ds and its major 3rd parties, why didn't they?
>>
>>341704745
>To be fair, you need a lot more than that for a PC.

sure but what are you typing on right now ? a microwave ? If it's a mac, kill yourself.

xbox fans have 3 options
>suck it up and move to the PS4
>move to a gaming PC with windows 10
>stay on the xbox and enjoy inferior quality and online behind subscription while it's free on w10
>>
>>341705597
>Uncharted 1
>Uncharted 2
>Uncharted 3
>God of War 3
>Final Fantasy X
>Dead Nation
>The Last of Us
>Final Fantasy X-2
>Soon to be Crash 1-3

8 of them.
>>
>>341698667
Yeah, cause it's not like the quality of a game is depended on the people making and not necessarily of the property it's based on
>>
>>341706057
>Separating the Uncharted Trilogy
>Counting games that aren't even out yet
Also, Final Fantasy isn't a Sony franchise, but nice try
>>
>>341698667
Most open world spiderman games are good
>>
>>341704447
Neutral/Conflicted:

General RAAM Killer Instinct Announcement (already got leaked who cares)
Forza fatigue is real, but at this point Horizon is clearly the better of the 2 series, kinda sad that it's topping people's "best upcomiing MS games" lists
The Division DLC first on Xbone, only not negative because PS4 is doing the same shit with Watch_Dogs 2 DLC
Limbo 2 could be good, will most likely be short as fuck like Limbo
We Happy Few could be good, but gives me too many Bioshock Infinite vibes, cautiously optimistic
Sea of Thieves looks like it'll be fun to play with friends, but absolute shit to play with randoms
Not sure what to make of Halo Wars 2, crossplay with PC FOR A FUCKING RTS is a bad idea
Unnecessary Halo Wars 1 Remaster (original is already backwards compatible)
Don't really care about VR yet.

Basically stuck with a W10box now that all exclusives are crossplatform. The move is good for community and crossbuy/crosssave is always nice (see: Killer Instinct), but I still feel fucked over because other platforms are still pumping exclusives and I would have been better off investing that money into a PC, aside from all the current exclusives I own and the fact that my huge 360 library is seeing use from backwards compatibility. BC is one of the main reasons I'm glad I got an obsolete Xbone over an obsolete PS4.

Scorpio could be good, depending on the price-point and if I have a 4k set-up by then, instant BC with Xbone/current 360 BC titles helps me want it more, but it's also quite a while away and I doubt we'll see any more effort towards Xbone exclusives until it's release, if ever again. At the very least, it'll knock Sony back into underperforming hardware status like in the 360 days.

>>341705761
>Dead Rising 4 has Frank back

Forgot about this. Also a plus for me. I think DR4 could be really good. DR3's last DLC was a clear demonstration that they still know how to make the series fun.
>>
>>341706268
Why would I not? They're different games you fucking dumbass.

Also you clearly don't know how to count. I said 8. Count how many games i mentioned that are released now.
>>
>>341706057
>>341706550
>>
Nintendo didn't even have a fucking conference, they shown off a game that looks terrible and Pokemon. They sucked 0/10

Sony was okay

Xbox was okay

As a PC Gamer, with the arrival of cross play between Xbox and PC and a Wii U emulator, it's safe to say that PC always wins.
>>
>>341706861
Yes, and?
>>
>Sony
I went to the E3 experience in theaters so I'm a Sony pony and biased but my favorite parts of the show were Kojima's new game which should be predictably batshit crazy and COD Infinate looks really appealing to me and I've never touched a COD game ever. Other close runners up are RE7 having a playable demo, Spider Man by Insomniac and God of War looks great.... fuck so much good shit to look forward to.

Worst was definitely Crash, I'm glad it's only a remaster and Skylanders rather than a new game, the Crash fags have to eat crow somewhat over that but I just think investing in Crash is a fucking waste and I hope sales numbers confirm that.

>Xbox
This conference sucked. The only part that was interesting was Sea of Thieves gameplay which is only watchable withe the sound muted. Xbox S would have been interesting had it not leaked so far in advance. Customizable controllers are pretty neat too and makes me a little jelly.

Worst was Scorpio. Almost no fucking information and the talk after the conference was contradictory. Who the fuck knows what it's going to be by the time it's out.

>Nintendo
This conference was a waste of fucking time. The only positive I can think of is the memes that faggot /v/ members made out of that big tit bitch with the fucked up face like Freddy Mercury.

Worst was fucking everything. Zelda looks like what everyone expected it would look like. Pokemon is still a autist magnet. Nothing for me here.
>>
>>341706550
>They're different games you fucking dumbass.
And they all come as part of one remaster.
>Also you clearly don't know how to count. I said 8. Count how many games i mentioned that are released now.
Six, if we count the Uncharted collection as three. Because like I said, Final Fantasy isnt Sony.
>>
>>341701197
because they're triggered by different opinions and get aggro about it
It's like /tv/ with Marvel
>>
>>341707062
You'd really count that? That's not the remastered version. The remastered version was a preorder bonus. Why not just add CoD4 to the list while you're at it?
>>
File: 1456455646309.jpg (435 KB, 1053x900) Image search: [Google]
1456455646309.jpg
435 KB, 1053x900
>>341706057
>>Uncharted 1
>>Uncharted 2
>>Uncharted 3
Sold as one package.
>>God of War 3
Granted.
>>Final Fantasy X
Not Sony.
>>Dead Nation
Just a port, it's also on PS3 and PS4.
>>The Last of Us
Granted.
>>Final Fantasy X-2
Not Sony.
>>Soon to be Crash 1-3
Not Sony.

>>341706861
That's not the HD PS4 version, it's a rental of the PS3 version.
>>
>>341701470
fucking enjoy your playstation, fucking don't i couldn't care less. Im glad they like sony games that i can't be bothered with, that doesn't explain the insecurity to the point of relentless shitposting
>>
>>341707236
The rentals are the only version available in the PS store.
>>
>>341701820
wow, you are buttblasted friendo
>>
>>341702141
Different guy, who the fucks buys consoles for exclusives. People buy Xbox and PS for the multiplats.
>>
>>341701218
literally one of those games are worth my time
the weeb shit, movies, and indie shit can go
>>
>>341701820
Does anyone have the non-angry feels version of this?
>>
File: 1460945200919.png (135 KB, 594x500) Image search: [Google]
1460945200919.png
135 KB, 594x500
>>341707376
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection/cid=UP9000-CUSA02320_00-UNCHARTEDTRILOGY

Nigga, you dumb.
>>
>Nintendo
Honestly? That they don't care about tech. And its a shame that they're struggling. Hopefully, its a question of timing and they're waiting for the right opportunity.

I get the impression they truely care about games, but the modern market unstable.

>Sony
The diversity of their games. They also give me the impression they somewhat care about games.

>Microsoft
Purely in it for Windows 10. They do not seem to be genuinely interested in games. They're doing just "enough" to get a pass.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.