[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norman Reedus and the Funky Feetus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Norman Reedus and the Funky Feetus
>>
WILLLLLLLLLLLSON
>>
>>341693741
Theories about what this game is?

I think the best one I heard was that he was immortal. Everything that's alive or has been alive has one of those black cords.

The baby represents that because he's immortal hel'l outlive all of his ancestors.

The oil and the whales are big nautral disasters we keep talking about happening in the distant future that hel'l have to face because he's immortal.

The flying humans are a bit wierd. But they don't have the cords too.. maybe they're like him... some form of immortal thing?
>>
>>341693741

I laughed hard at this, thank you

I hope it's not just a repost
>>
>>341694336

Me too just at the absurdity of this being a thread, making a thread for one joke
>>
>>341694178
>Theories about what this game is?
It's obviously a racing game set in a similar Waterworld, but with jump scares as you drive.

I don't see how this isn't obvious. All the signs are there.
>>
>>341693741
reminder that reedus wife's name is mingus reedus
>>
>>341693741
Norman reedus holds a fetus
Norman "fetus deletus" reedus
>>
>>341693741
Is Norman Reedus gonna show his Norman Peenus?
>>
File: image.png (991 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
991 KB, 750x1334
>this thread
>>
Norman "Give me the fetus, Hisao" Reedus
>>
>>341693741
so it's confirmed that norman portrays a female transed to male in this game right? you never see xis genitals so it is hard to tell
>>
>>341693741
Norman "lead-us to the fetus" Reedus
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.