[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck am I supposed to play this game with a 360 gamepad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
How the fuck am I supposed to play this game with a 360 gamepad? The fucking sticks are INVERTED. Left stick works as right one, and vice versa. I've been looking for a solution for hours... Can you fucking help me fucking /v/?
>>
The PC port is 100% fucked.
>>
File: 1466115905107.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466115905107.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
pc version?
>>
>>341691813
>>341691816
My old ps2 died... And I don't want to emulate it
>>
flip the controller upside down

Or take the sticks out and switch them
>>
>>341691621

Hahahaha he bought the PC version :')
>>
Buy a cheap USB logitech gamepad and mirror the sticks in X360ce
>>
The Style Switcher mod should take care of your controller issue and a bunch of other small options.
>>
>>341691621
Get the software to use a PS3 controller
>>
>>341691621
There's a fix for that, just search on google, you have to set a file of the game.
>>
just use a keyboard casual
>>
>>341691621
Download the style switcher mod, it fixes most of the shitty port. The only thing wrong with the game when I played it on PC was the leviathan heart or whatever it's called, since something fucked the camera angle
>>
>>341692315

I cant even imagine playing this with m+kb
>>
>>341691621
/cgg/ used to maintain a magnet link with an archive that you could unpack and it would just work with style switcher and everything on and fixed
>>
>>341692451
this although idk what was wrong with leviathan heart I didnt have that issue

All the bosses during mission 18 however had an inverted room color like i was using quicksilver though
>>
>>341692612

Thats fucking weird, but it goes back to normal when you use QS?
>>
File: 1435355181207.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1435355181207.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>341692612
Was that not supposed to happen during the mission 18 fights? Holy shit I thought something was up

And I have no idea what caused the camera bug on heart, but I was stuck only being able to see one of the parts of it and had to blindly shoot at the core that took damage. Let's just say it was a memorable experience for entirely the wrong reasons
>>
>>341692454
It's just keyboard, WASD for moving, IJKL for jumping and attacking and stuff.

I thought it worked well at least
>>
>>341693347

Ahh, did it not have camera control? I haven't played it since Special Edition released back in the day. I guess it wouldnt be too bad without that
>>
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________git gud______________________________________________________________________________________
>>
>>341693638
You know I'm not really sure, it's been a while. I don't remember having many troubles with the camera though, so either it works fine on it's own or there is buttons for turning the camera
>>
>>341691621
Use Xpadder and bind the WASD, or whatever keys your KB use for movement, to the left stick. Bind the DT, weapon swap, lock on, taunts and pause to the bumpers, triggers, Select and Start buttons.

Don't do anything to the face buttons. If you wanna rebind them, just use the ingame controller kebind option, it works fine as long as you don't try the face buttons through Xpadder, or else you'll have the face buttons alternating between two actions at random.
>>
>>341692953
>>341693203
Yea when you use QS it looks normal
>>341692454
I beat it unmodded in like 2009 with keyboard

wasd to move
space was target
j shoot
k jump
l attack
m style
<change gun
>change weapon
I think ; was DT but cant remember
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.