[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished this game. Can we talk about how Alistair is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Alistair.jpg (47 KB, 308x434) Image search: [Google]
Alistair.jpg
47 KB, 308x434
I just finished this game.

Can we talk about how Alistair is a little shit.

I went through the landsmeet several times. Without going into spoilers, no matter what you do he acts like a baby. I ended up letting him walk away, to end up drunk

Loghain is a secret bro, ready to die, accepts his fate

Anyway, great game. Alistair a shit.
>>
hurf durf feggtz git off mai vidyer
>>
Holy shit why is 30 seconds to mars playing over the credits.
>>
>>341687795
Thank you for your service.
>>
File: 1311639055123.jpg (27 KB, 565x264) Image search: [Google]
1311639055123.jpg
27 KB, 565x264
>>
quads
>>
>>341687642
I'd still fuck him to oblivion desu
>>
>>341687795
quads
>>
>>341688854
Same desu desu.
>>
Congrats, you've run into one of the many reasons why Origins is a shit game. Now go cry in the corner about being an idiot who bought into the hype
>>
He gets more assertive if you complete his side-quest without giving money to his sister AND telling him she is using him.
>>
quads
>>
hurf durf feggtz git off mai vidyer
>>
>>341687642
Alistair is pretty much the proto nu-male that led Bioware to what it is today.
>>
>>341689261

I disagree. Carth was also a shit.
>>
>>341689161

I saw this hours later. A nice subtle thing to get a different outcome but I was a little pissed I couldn't berate him into being a better person after the fact.

Like, it's one dialogue option. I remember seeing it. So easy to miss.
>>
>>341689074
Yeah I totally bought into the hype, I'm so ashamed I bought it on amazon for $10 and expected a bioware game.
>>
>>341688894
every time
>>
>>341690292
>bought it on amazon for $10

Shoulda just paid 5 bucks for origin access.
>>
>>341687642
Harden Alistair so he becomes king even if you spare Loghain. Best of both worlds.
>>
think I hardened alistair just to let him get executed anyway

fuck him
>>
>no matter what you do he acts like a baby
Nope.

Regardless, I understand Alistair's feelings on the subject, rational or no. It's a shame you can't say "This is what Duncan would have wanted." or something like that, at least as far as I can remember. That would have been nice and emotional.
>>
File: Sten.jpg (6 KB, 228x249) Image search: [Google]
Sten.jpg
6 KB, 228x249
Nah fuck Loghain. Alistair is cool but Sten is the real bro if you're good.

Don't even fucking bother with 2 OP. The entire game is fanfic tier.
>>
i let Alistair duel Loghain since he has such a hate boner for him anyway. Alistair ends the duel by lopping Loghain's head off and that's that, don't have to deal with any 'b-but the joining!' bullshit.
>>
>>341691248
does he still bitch about not wanting to be king?
>>
>>341693569

I did one where I killed Logain, then married Alistair and Anora.

Alistair gets mad at you because he hates his blood. Even though that was the plan. Fuck him.
>>
>>341694114
if you harden Alistair he WANTS to be king, as far as i know.

>>341694272
my first game i stupidly got Anora to sell me out to Cauthrien, so ever since i never make Alistair marry the bitch.
>>
File: aventura-tarifa-rutas-quads.jpg (113 KB, 496x313) Image search: [Google]
aventura-tarifa-rutas-quads.jpg
113 KB, 496x313
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.