[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY YOU YEAH YOU, DICKPISTON REVIEW THE LAST GAME YOU PLAYED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 17
File: 4TbxyAaTg.jpg (397 KB, 1400x1464) Image search: [Google]
4TbxyAaTg.jpg
397 KB, 1400x1464
HEY YOU

YEAH YOU, DICKPISTON

REVIEW THE LAST GAME YOU PLAYED

AND SPEAK UP SO I CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU
>>
Dirty Bomb is fun
>>
>>341679643
No. Fuck you.
>>
Metal Gear Solid 2, sir
>>
>>341679643
Dickpiston?
>>
>Half-Life

Fast, fun, atmospheric. Soldiers and flying ayy's take one million fucking bullets to kill on hard.
>>
Omega Quintet

The art is extremely moe anime (which I personally dislike, but the story gets surprising dark and I enjoy the combat system. Paid $4 and I like it for the price.
>>
File: jenny.jpg (349 KB, 823x1100) Image search: [Google]
jenny.jpg
349 KB, 823x1100
VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE: BLOODLINES, SIR

IT'S PRETTY FUCKING GOOD BUT IT'S BUGGY AS SHIT AND I WISH THE COMBAT WAS LESS CLUNKY

ALSO HOW THE FUCK IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE FACIAL ANIMATIONS OF A GAME THIS OLD TO BE SO FREAKING GOOD GODDAMN
>>
>Bayonetta 2

Fun, fast-paced action that keeps you on your toes, storywise is a bit lacking, but compensates with the action sequences, humor and eye candy.
>>
>>341679643
The last game I played I couldnt get more than 10 minutes in.
>>
MARVEL VS CAPCOM SIR.

GAME FUCKING ROCKS; TONS OF SECRETS AND EVEN MORE DRAMA BETWEEN MARVEL'S MIGHTIEST AND CAPCOM'S FLIGHTIEST. A LITERAL 10/10 FOR THE AGES.
>>
Overwatch

Would be better if I didn't have to play with internet strangers.
>>
JUST CAUSE 3
IT'S PRETTY FUCKING COZY WING SUITING AROUND
IT GETS A LITTLE REPETITIVE JUST LIBERATING BASES OVER AND OVER THOUGH
I AIN'T BOUT TO BUY NO DLC EITHER
ATLEAST IT WAS GIFTED TO ME
>>
>>341679643
SOUTH PARK STICK OF TRUTH, SIR
I'M SURPRISED I DIDN'T PLAY THIS EARLIER, SIR

FIGHTING'S GOOD BUT TOO EASY EVEN ON HARDCORE, SIR
SOUNDTRACK IS A SOLID 9/10, SIR, EVEN WITH HOW SILLY IT IS
WRITING IS OBVIOUSLY GOD-TIER, SIR
8.5/10 SO FAR, SIR
>>
Okami.
Drags on a bit long and a lot of it felt like filler, but overall it was a good time. Fun combat, lots of exploration, beautiful artstyle, and a nice soundtrack. Also the final boss was hype as fuck.
>>
>resident evil 1 remastered HD
THE MOST ENTERTAINING HORROR GAME I HAVE EVER COMPLETED
PRETTY GOOD

/v/ pls help. i just woke up 2 hours ago by an adrenaline rush/high sensation. my pupils were dilated and my heart was beating super fast. what's happening?
>>
MASS EFFECT 3 SIR, GAMEPLAY IS GOOD AND MP IS FUCKING AMAZING.

HALF OF SP IS GREAT AND THE OTHER HALF IS A NONSENSICAL BOREFEST, ESPECIALLY OMEGA. FUCK OMEGA.
ALSO RENEGADE CHOICES ARE HORRIBLY RETARDED WITHOUT ANY LOGICAL SUPPORT OR BENEFIT BUT THE GLOWING SCARS, SIR.

THE GAME SHOULD GAVE ENDED AT ANDERSON'S SPEECH SIR, GHOST KID WAS FUCKING BULLSHIT.
>>
File: 1466015128898.jpg (13 KB, 318x345) Image search: [Google]
1466015128898.jpg
13 KB, 318x345
>>341680061
>>
File: SUPYyct.jpg (277 KB, 670x1039) Image search: [Google]
SUPYyct.jpg
277 KB, 670x1039
>>341679643
SUPER METROID, SIR!

I'M PLAYING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HAVEN'T MADE IT FAR, BUT THE ATMOSPHERE AND SOUNDTRACK ARE PLEASANT YET EERIE, WITH HELLA EXPLORATION AND FUN COMBAT. 9/10 SO FAR.
>>
DOOM is great. Fuck Errant Cumfarts and Polygon for talking trash about this game.

Multi doesn't feel nice, though.
>>
>>341679643
Odin Sphere: Lestlhktlkasfr

Artwork is amazing, music is good, characters are entertaining, and the gameplay is now solid as fuck.

Has the usual vanillaware thing of "same environments repeated" though. Only like 8 different environments, that you run through with 5 characters. Only on third character now but still doesn't feel repetitive.
>>
>>341679643
>Overwatch
Ultimates are bad game design and all of the maps are shit
Every second spent playing this game feels like grinding my teeth down with a file
>>
Fallout: New Vegas

S'alright.

Too much open space but I can excuse it because it's a literal desert.
>>
>>341679643
THE ELDER SCROLLS IV OBLIVION, SIR!
>>
>New Vegas

Can't believe I waited until now to really play this game. It's fucking incredible, especially with the mods I installed
>>
SHADOW OF THE BEAST, SIR!

A WELL MADE BUT SHORT EXPERIENCE WITH SOME AMAZING VISUALS AND GREAT REPLAY VALUE!
>>
MGSV PHANTOM PAIN

I DON'T EVEN KNOW, SOMETIMES I LIKE IT, SOMETIMES I HATE IT

I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IF PAZ WAS REAL OR NOT
WHY ARE THERE 157 SIDE MISSIONS
WHY THAT FUCKING ANIMAL DOESN'T DROP ALREADY FUCKING GERBILS
>>
The last game I played? It was Crea. The game is pretty fun alot like Terraria but more polished and better combat, building is good. The lore is also a nice touch. Overall I like it so far.
>>
TIMESPLITTERS 2

WORSE THAN PERFECT DARK

BUT FUCK YOU IT'S FUN. IT'S A COMPLETE PACKAGE YOU CAN GET.
>>
>>341679643
League of Legends

2/10 when you play alone, 7/10 with friends
>>
SHADOW OF MORDOR SIR

GOOD COMBAT AND GRAPHICS

BOSSFIGHTS WERE SHIT

SOLID 7/10
>>
Star Wars: Battlefront (Free 4 hour trial)
Kinda fun as a casual shooter, but the weapons don't feel very good. Though I haven't unlocked much. It's a beautiful game but I feel like I'd get bored quickly.
>>
File: 1401077107505.png (281 KB, 339x439) Image search: [Google]
1401077107505.png
281 KB, 339x439
SMT NOCTURNE
ITS COOL
WHEN CAN I DITCH PIXIE SHES SHIT PLEASE
I NEED FUCKING ROOM
>>
>battlefield 2142

Fun as always
>>
>>341679643
SHADOWRUN DRAGONFALL

THE GAMEPLAY ISN'T AMAZING BUT I THINK THE STORY MAKES UP FOR IT

IT'S A SHAME DECKING IS SO DULL BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY USEFUL WHEN YOU NEED IT

I'M ACTUALLY PLAYING THROUGH THE GAME AGAIN BECAUSE I MISSED SOME SIDE MISSIONS AND I NEVER REALIZED HOW OP DANTE IS TILL NOW

Eiger is my waifu
>>
DOOM

I JUST GOT TO HELL

I LOVE IT
>>
>Overwatch
I want those 55 hours back. Solo queuing is an exercise in torture. It just isn't fun with so many terribly unbalanced rounds.
>>
>>341682807
You dumbass. You fuse her and keep tracking what kind of shit she become.
>>
>>341680329
Can you tell me more about it? That price is pretty amazing. What's good and what's bad about it?
>>
>>341680858
YOU ARE HAVING AN ANSIETY ATTACK, CALM DOWN NIGGA
>>
>>341679643
HYRULE WARRIORS LEGENDS

IT RUNS AT LIKE 15FPS ON MY 3DSXL BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

THIS GAME'S LIKE DIGITAL CRACK. THERE'S SO MUCH FUCKING CONTENT AND SO MANY FUCKING CHARACTERS I CAN'T HANDLE IT

THERE'S LITERALLY ALMOST TOO MUCH CONTENT.

EVERY CHARACTER HAS AT LEAST TWO WEAPONS AND EACH WEAPON GIVES THAT CHARACTER A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLAYSTYLE SO IT'S LIKE HAVING A DIFFERENT CHARACTER PER WEAPON

AND MOWING THROUGH GIANT HORDES OF ENEMIES IS SO FUCKING SATISFYING JESUS TITTYFUCKING CHRIST

WHEN I USE THE FAIRY MAGIC NUKE AND IT GETS OVER SIX HUNDRED KILLS AT THE SAME TIME IT MAKES MY DICK THROB

AND LINKLE HAS A DUMB FUCKING NAME BUT SHE'S FUCKING CUTE AND CLUMSY AND SHE'S A FUCKING BEAST WITH SOME CROSSBOWS. SHE SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE HER OWN GAME

FUCKING GOD THIS GAME IS AWESOME, IT'S THE BEST PURCHASE I'VE MADE FOR MY 3DS IN YEARS
>>
>>341682906
Is this still alive????

I need an immediate response.
>>
Pixelmon

The devs are fucking lazy and retarded.
The battle system, which has been hacked for years, fucking doesnt work still and still certain moves don't work properly.
Oh and they omitted to putting a good chunk of Pokemon in the game that they skipped for no good reason.

6/10 Decent but incomplete fucking trash.
>>
>>341683161
OH SHIT
THANKS ANON
I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE
>>
>>341680478
You should've got battleborn then ic you wanted to play offline, the characters are just as stupid
>>
File: 1460183372561.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1460183372561.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>341679643
SINS OF A SOLAR EMPIRE: REBELLION SIR

IT'S BRETTY GUD :DDD
>>
>>341679643
KIRBY ROBOBOT HAS FUN AS FUCK MECH FIGHTS AND BOSS BATTLES
>>
>>341683508
I'd be interested in playing online if it wasn't infested with garbage people and their vomit thoughts.
>>
File: 26602672_p0.jpg (601 KB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
26602672_p0.jpg
601 KB, 1333x1000
>>341679643
KID ICARUS UPRISING SIR
THE CONTROLS FEEL FINE DESPITE ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS I'VE HEARD AND IT'S SUPER FUN. GREAT DIFFICULTY SELECTION, LOTS OF WEAPON VARIETY, BEST LOOKING GAME ON 3DS, CATCHY SOUNDTRACK, AND I ENJOY THE BANTER. 9/10 WOULD REPLAY
>>
DANTE'S INFERNO
BASICALLY GOD OF WAR RESKINNED WITH CHRISTIANITY.
IT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY FUN SO FAR. LUST DEMONS ARE FUCKING BULLSHIT.
>>
Finally getting around to beating ocarina. It's so fucking slow. I haven't cared the whole time I just feel obligated to beat the game. I've been in the well for like two years now every time I pick it up it lasts like 15 minutes and then I go back to not touching it, but I want to get it over with. 6/10 Not for me
>>
>>341679643

DARK SOULS 3

I LOVE TO SHOVE MY THICK SHINY MORNES HAMMER UP EVERYONES FUCKING ANUS 10/10
>>
>>341683903
>BUTTGASM
>>
MKX SIR

Tedious learning new characters.
>>
grand theft auto san andreas is a very good game, it revolutionized the genre. it remains the best grand theft auto game.
>>
>>341679643
BORDERLANDS PRE-SEQUEL, SIR.
CAN BE FUN BUT THE STORY IS TOO SHORT AND GAME GENERALLY IS A DISAPPOINTMENT. HOWEVER, I STILL LIKED IT. 3/10 AT BEST, SIR, WILL NOT RECOMMEND UNLESS YOU REALLY LIKE SERIES.

Its such a fucking shame though. I really expected more from it.
>>
File: shant fuck you.png (22 KB, 113x240) Image search: [Google]
shant fuck you.png
22 KB, 113x240
SHANTAE AND THE PIRATES CURSE SIR

IT WAS COLORFUL AND FUN SIR
WITH GOOD GAMEPLAY, CHARMING CHARACTERS AND CLEVER WRITING SIR

MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT IT IS NOT LONGER SIR
>>
File: 1402691764923.jpg (60 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1402691764923.jpg
60 KB, 320x213
>>341683007
But all her fusing options make uggo demons.
Does sacrificing her count?
>>
>>341683867
the well is basically a cheap trick, most of it is pointless, the only things you need to do to get the eye of truth are 1: play the ocarina for the water fountain in the back, and 2: crawl into the passage in the newly-shallow depression in front of the entrance, then fight the dead hand, take a bomb out right before an arm grabs you to be freed from it before he can bite you.
>>
>>341679643
X COM: ENEMY UNKNOWN

FUCKING PRETTY GOOD. I MEAN IT'S AN X COM GAME, AND I ONLY EVER PLAYED ENEMY UNKNOWN SO I DON'T REALLY KNOW. BUT THE RNG IS THERE, SATISFYING REWARDS FOR PERFORMING TACTICAL MANEUVERS, I SAVESCUMMED FOR A COUPLE LOSSES AND WAS GETTING BORED SO I RESTARTED AND STOPPED, AND IT BECAME MUCH MORE FUN, AND I STARTED GETTING MUCH BETTER AT IT.

8/10 WOULD RECCOMEND
>>
File: Rhyhm-Heaven-Megamix-Ann-West.jpg (36 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
Rhyhm-Heaven-Megamix-Ann-West.jpg
36 KB, 400x240
>>341679643
RHYTHM HEAVEN MEGAMIX SIR

THE SONGS ARE CATCHY AND THE GAME IS FUN SIR
TRYING TO PERFECT ALL OF THE SONGS IS VERY DIFFICULT SIR
STANDARD STUFF YOU WOULD GET FROM THE SERIES SIR

THE CHALLENGE MODE IS PRETTY STUPID THOUGH SIR, I DO NOT LIKE IT SIR
IT FEELS LIKE IT'S JUST THERE TO EXTEND THE GAME SIR

REGARDLESS, IT'S GOOD OLD RHYTHMIC FUN SIR
WOULD RECOMMEND
>>
>>341684454
Actually beat the well I was close I guess. Anyway the shadow temple is pretty neat so far I like the motif
>>
>>341680858
Panic/anxiety attack lol. Don't worry about it, you'll only make it worse
>>
METAL GEAR SOLID
I FUCKIN GOOD MANE
>>
I PLAYED TERRARIA LAST, IT'S LIKE MINECRAFT BUT WITH ACTUAL SHIT TO DO AND IT'S MORE FUN.
I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN THAT FAR IN IT, JUST BUILDING COOL BASES IS REALLY FUN, AND THE SHEER AMOUNT OF ITEMS AND WEAPONS YOU CAN PLAY AROUND WITH IS REALLY COOL ALSO.
I'D GIVE IT AN 8/10 AT THIS POINT, ABOVE AVERAGE GAME, THOUGH THE AMOUNT OF GRINDING FOR MATERIALS CAN GET A BIT BORING, SO I CAN'T GIVE IT A HIGHER SCORE THAN THAT.
>>
FTL

too confusing

I couldn't figure out the tutorial

3/10
>>
Sir, Pandora's tower sir
>>
>>341679643
SO THERE'S THIS GAME CALLED SONIC THE HEDGEHOG AND YOU FUCKING RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO THE RIGHT HAND OF THE STAGE

YOU CAN COLLECT SHIT ALONG THE WAY BUT IT'S NOT NECESSARY

THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT
>>
>>341686176
Nailed it
>>
>>341679643
>donkey kong tropical freeze
>super beautiful music and visuals
>dixie kong is OP
>how does anyone find all these puzzle pieces
>temple levels kick my ass so hard i can't stop playing
>i die all the time but i know it's cause i suck and not cause the game sucks
>comfy game
>>
>>341682564
>>I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IF PAZ WAS REAL OR NOT
She was real in PW and GZ, in Phantom Pain she's just a guilt-induced hallucination.
>>
Sonic Labyrinth

I am pretty good at this game. Its better to imagine it being a different game with Sonic slapped on. Its a below average "puzzle" game just like Sonic 3D blast.
>>
FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DICK SIR
YOU CALL YOURSELF A SERGEANT SIR, YOU CANT EVEN LICK THE TIP RIGHT
DROP AND GIVE ME 50 HANJOBS
>>
WITCHER 2:ROCHE BEST BRO,GRAPHICS ARE GOOD AND TITS ARE TOP:QUEN SIGN SPAM IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO
>>
Soul Sacrifice Delta.

I was pretty deeply disappointed with the other "hunting" games on the Vita, so I went into this one with low hopes. That pessimism was pleasantly blown the fuck out.

The storytelling is fantastic. I was rushing through battles just to get to more story. I spent hours reading the in-game lore and got excited whenever a new piece was unlocked. This lore gives each and every monster a personal touch beyond your next murder target. It tells a better story with journal entries and episodic monster battles than many RPGs do in their entirety.

The gameplay isn't perfect, but it's no slouch. Part-breaking is obscenely satisfying. Attacks are quick and fluid yet avoid the total weightlessness of Toukiden. There's an enormous arsenal of attacks available to play around with. I just wish character spec wasn't so important. I wish I could bring a full array of attacks and have them all be effective rather than stick with my 350% buffed Spear for most situations.

I fucking love the monster designs. They're insane. Almost every new encounter I've stopped to think "what the fuck is that" before proceeding.

I've seen people call it a MH clone but as a MH veteran I think SSD does so much of its own thing with the story focus and huge variety of spells that they are total different experiences each with their own merits.

9/10, favorite Vita game so far.
>>
File: 0072 - gu0XYfy.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
0072 - gu0XYfy.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
League of Legends

10/10 made me want to kill myself
>>
FINAL FANTASY 14
I'M FUCKING HOOKED ON THAT SHIT AND IT'S THE ONLY GAME I CAN PLAY FOR MORE THAN TEN MINUTES BEFORE SWITCHING BACK TO IT.
>>
KIRBY: PLANET ROBOBOT
IF YOU'VE PLAYED TRIPLE DELUXE, IT'S MORE OF THE SAME, BUT THE NEW POWERS AND THE ROBOBOT ARE FUN AS FUCK. IT ALSO HAS SOME OF THE BEST COMFY PARTS, LIKE WADDLE DEES IN CARS STOPPING AT CROSSWALKS. ALSO, THE FINAL BOSS WAS FUCKING AWESOME.
>>
File: !.png (115 KB, 394x320) Image search: [Google]
!.png
115 KB, 394x320
>>341679643
>Race the Sun

AVOID THE MINIROLLERS, THE HALLWAYS SUCK ASS, ALWAYS USE JUMP, NEVER TRUST BIRD. OVERALL 9/10 COULD BE BETTER.
>>
>>341679643
Romancing saga a groundbreaking rpg in its time but did not age that well play the ps2 remake instead
>>
I/O

5/10
PACING IS SHIT. DIALOGUE IS SHIT. CHARACTERS AND THEIR DESIGN ARE SHIT.
GRANTED I AM STILL ON ROUTE A BUT THIS IS ONE BORING PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
File: tank life hard life.jpg (130 KB, 575x472) Image search: [Google]
tank life hard life.jpg
130 KB, 575x472
YOU SEE THIS SHIT? IT'S FULL OF FUCKING CORRIDORS THAT ENCOURAGE SITTING AT ONE END AND WATCHING EITHER YOU OR ENEMY TEAM RUN OUT OF PATIENCE AND SUICIDE TO THEIR DEATH. IF THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN, THE COMPLETELY BROKEN VEHICLES THAT ARE TOO FUCKING UNBALANCED JUST OVERWHELM YOU BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO BE AN TAP DANCING SPACKLEFUCK. AND GOOD LUCK PLAYING GERMAN TANKS BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST A MAGNET FOR SOVIET FIRE. ALL HAIL SERB
>>
>>341679643
Witcher 3. 184 hours. Wonderful.

haven't even touched the dlc yet
>>
>Subnautica

runs like ass and crashed after I left the home pod thing. Fucking rocks never have the material inside that I need
>>
File: 1458488605591 .jpg (221 KB, 779x679) Image search: [Google]
1458488605591 .jpg
221 KB, 779x679
TOUKEN RANBU, AKA THAT GAY-ASS BROWSER GAME WITH THE SWORD BOYS, SIR
IT'S AN AVERAGE GAME THAT GETS OLD QUICKLY BUT A GOOD TIME WASTER NOW AND THEN. I DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY WILL TO CONTINUE PLAYING BUT HOTARUMARU MAKES ME WANT TO COMMIT A CRIME, SIR.
LEGS/10
>>
>Halo 2 for Xbox

Honestly 10/10 game. My only issue with it is sometimes the framerate dips pretty low.
>>
GRIM DAWN SIR

ITS LIKE TITAN QUEST BUT IN A DARK MEDIEVAL FANTASY SETTING SIR

IT RETAINS THE GENERAL FEEL OF TITAN QUEST BUT ALL THE FLAWS HAVE BEEN MORE OR LESS IRONED OUT SIR

THE GAME DESPERATELY NEEDS A CLERIC MASTERY SIR
>>
>>341679643
FAR CRY 2 MADAM.
SETTING IS FUCKING GORGEOUS. STORY IS GREAT AND THE VOICE ACTING IS PRETTY FUCKING RAD.

AI IS ABSOLUTE SHIT, ENEMIES ARE BULLET SPONGES AND DRIVING AROUND CAN BE A FUCKING CHORE WHEN YOU ARE GETTING CHASED EVERY 5 MINS OR SO.

OVERALL It's aight. Can't wait to finish and play 3 and blood dragon.
>>
Great idea executed in a passable way. Controls a bit wonky. A fuckload of filler, focuses too much on combat which isn't very good at all in this game. Art direction is top notch, story is interesting as well. I'm optimistic for the sequel, hope they can smooth the kinks out a bit.

3.5/5
>>
MY NAME'S PROBABLY NOT DICKPISTON

LAST GAME I PLAYED WAS DUNGEON FIGHTER ONLINE

GREAT GAMEPLAY LOCKED BEHIND A FRIGHTENING, ENORMOUS GRIND

BUT IT'S WORTH THE PRICE OF FREE IF YOU'RE INTO OLD-SCHOOL BRAWLERS
>>
File: 1323989398122.jpg (58 KB, 476x353) Image search: [Google]
1323989398122.jpg
58 KB, 476x353
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 2, SIR
GET WEAPONS, SHOOT GIANT INSECTS, UFOS, ARACHNIDS, AND ROBOTS, GET BETTER WEAPONS, REPEAT
DEFEND THE EARTH FROM THE SPACE ALIEN THREAT
SPIDERS FUCK YOUR SHIT UP SOLO
SATISFYING AS ALL HELL
RUNS PRETTY GOOD, KNOWING EDF'S REP
LOOKS PRETTY GOOD, TOO
NO FENCER CLASS, THOUGH

8/10, THIS AIN'T YO MAMA'S VIDYA! ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO DEFEND THE HUMAN RACE?
>>
Half Life 2, a grand masterpiece.
>>
>>341679643
CORRUPTION OF CHAMPIONS
IT'S FUN AND LEWD
>>
>>341679643
CAPTAIN TOAD TREASURE TRACKERS SIR!

THE GAMEPLAY IS QUITE FUN, EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN'T EXPAND MUCH ON THE MECHANICS
IT DOESN'T LOOK TOO BAD FOR THE WIIU, BUT THE LACK OF ANTIALIASING BOTHERED ME A BIT.
MUSIC IS OK
THE BOSSFIGHTS ARE A LET DOWN BECAUSE THEY COPY PASTED THE SAME BOSS 4 TIMES FOR THE DRAGON, AND TWICE FOR THE BIRD
I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED AT THE NUMBER OF LEVELS AFTER PLAYING KIRBY AND THE RAINBOW CURSE
BUT GOD DAMN I WISH I COULD BEAT MUMMY ME MAZE FOREVER. I CAN ONLY MAKE IT TO THE 42 FLOOR.
8/10
>>
PERSONA 4 ARENA

IT'S A PERSONA FIGHTING GAME, THAT SHOULD TELL YOU EVERYTHING
>>
Ninja Gaiden sigma 2. solid game with shitty delivery. Why do I have to be online to play mission mode. Fuck why I gotta be online to play the story? Also it was better when there was blood.
>>
>>341692764

>out of 5

kys
>>
>>341679643
Oot 3D Master Quest

The dungeons are great, I heard the designers never wanted to make Master Quest in the first place because they worked hard on the original dungeons, which led to Majora's Mask on the condition that Master Quest was still made. I never thought to give Master Quest a playthrough until just recently though, and it feels like instead of them trying to "fix" the "already perfect" dungeons of before, they instead just went all out and combined already existing elements in new ways, giving old things new properties, etc. It's genuinely fun and loose, like having cows in Jabu Jabu's belly. Honestly it almost feels like a satire of zelda dungeons at points.
>>
UNDERTALE

I FINALLY GAVE IN TO THE HYPE AND IT WAS NICE AND I LIKED IT AND I PLAN ON PLAYING THROUGH IT A COUPLE TIMES. I CAN SEE WHAT WHY SOME PEOPLE DISLIKE IT THO.

8/10 A GOOD GAME I WOULD RECOMMEND TO SOME FRIENDS
>>
>>341679643

alien vs predator

I LIKED THE MARINE CAMPAIGN AND BLASTING AWAY AT XENOMORPHS WITH THE SMART GUN BENEATH A PREDATOR PYRAMID..WITH THE GAME SERVERS BEING DEAD AND NOT MUCH INTEREST IN THE OTHER CAMPAIGNS I HUNGER FOR SOMETHING TO QUENCH THE URGE TO CRAWL THROUGH SPACESTATIONS GUNNING DOWN THREATS
>>
>>341693093
i heard this was a good game like 6 years ago and you just reminded me of it i think ill go play it now

thanks
>>
WITCHER 3

IT'S DECENT, AND SOMETIMES THE QUESTS AND CHARACTERS ARE AMUSING. IT MAKES ME WISH MY FAVORITE OPEN WORLD RPG DRAGONS DOGMA WOULD GET A SEQUEL THOUGH ;_;
>>
>>341679643
Salt and Sanctuary. Pretty solid. More metroidvania than souls game which is good because I generally prefer that genre anyway.
>>
>>341679643
stick of truth
i played like 5 minutes then my dog started barking at 2am so i went to bed
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.