[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IF there was some ways to fix this game or even make a different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
IF there was some ways to fix this game or even make a different kind of PlayStation crossover, how would you do it?
>>
I would make its an adventure game with 3D platforming and RPG elements.

Each character has a moveset based around the games they come from.

There's enemy variety like dudes with guns and big monsters.

Levels are based around certian series with elements from other series.

Character interaction revolves around them being friendlly instead of hating each other for no reason.

And maybe some fun minigames with other series in it.
>>
>>341672321
Rooster would be some of the first parties (except, E.cole, Nariko, FP, Zeus, Radec) with new reps (Carmelita, Lammy, the other AE kids) and new FP series (Dart, Rudy, Tomba, Gabe Logan) and new third parties like Crash and Solid Snake
>>
>>341671779

Get characters that people actually give a fuck about.

No seriously?

3rd party characters?

2 Coles?

Fat Princess?

Yet no Spyro, Crash, Cloud, Solid Snake, or Dante?

I mean, what the fuck were they thinking? Why even have a game called PSASB if you're going to leave out most of the goddamn all-stars?
>>
>>341672734
About the character interactions and story, if they cant fit in the game, they could so something like a webshow (or even a tv show for the PS4 tv thing) or a comic about it like TF2 maybe?
>>
>>341672952
Even when they added characters that mattered they misrepresented them: from Parappa's tage getting a LBP to Sweet Tooth's sweet bot using the wrong design.

And lets not forget Spike.
>>
Japanese characters.
>>
>>341673351
Is Katamari Sony exclusive?
>>
>>341673351
I was wondering if the game would be better cel shaded or something.
>>
god, even the selection screen looks boring as fuck.
>>
>>341674304
It looks like something to come from a flash game.
>>
>>341674367
But at least the main menu had special effects for each character, so that's something?
>>
>>341673627
it's Sony prominent, but no, there was a game for Xbox and for DS
>>
>>341674992
Then it could at least be a third party guest
>>
I just dont know what's the point of rivalries because they seem to have worse writing that the fanfictions this game inspired
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.