[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best wresting game ever made. I still have my original copy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Best wresting game ever made. I still have my original copy.

If you disagree then you're a faggot.

SvR 2007 was pretty good too.
>>
>not No Mercy
>not Fire Pro
>not even Smackdown Here Comes the Pain
>>
File: 065106.jpg (3 MB, 1588x2235) Image search: [Google]
065106.jpg
3 MB, 1588x2235
>>341670423
>>
SvR 07 was the last great WWE game. Don't even say the 2k games are good because they're not.
>>
>>341670827
>>
>>341671321
2k14 was the last good one as Yukes actually fixed up the game and improved Universe mode while keeping the CAW and the movesets

I think 2k14 is the one VGCW is still using
>>
>>341670423
Not bad actually, but wrestlemania takes the crown on PS1.

But here on jackie4chan, wwe is cancer in /asp/.
>>
>>341670423
>best

To quote the Iron Sheik, you are gay, and faggot.
>>
>>341670423
Thats absolutely nostalgia talking

HCTP has the best career
There are a billion other games in the series with better gameplay
>>
>>341670423
I agree.

+The gameplay is really fast, the combos, finishers, i like it alot.

+The royal rumble mode is pretty good. Its fast and fun! (One well placed hit can take you out)

+The TLC, FCA and the other game modes are really well made.

+ The CAW mode was pretty good

-My only issue with this game was the season mode. It was slow and clucky.

I agree with OP, and i'm not a nostalgia fag. This is a well made wrestling game. I still play it some times.
>>
File: 1452443044040.png (336 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1452443044040.png
336 KB, 680x383
>>341670423
>Used to play this with my sister a lot
>Both of us had no idea what we were doing, just pressing random buttons
>Both still had the greatest time of our lives
Thanks for the memories, OP. Cool thread/10
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.