[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cod sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1464808713417s.jpg (8 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
1464808713417s.jpg
8 KB, 236x214
If you only play call of duty you are not a gamer this excludes early call of duties up to 5 because they where some what original. If you only play the new cod you should be exiled swiftly from society because you are not a functioning human being and you are a liability for the "real" gaming community that plays real games you are also a fucking simpleton that can only mash the L1 button you should play real shoot them ups like halo battle field not mindless generic bullshit that gets cranked out of Activision's glory hole every year and then milking you dry for season passes and DLC.
>>
If you play CoD at all you should be gassed.
>>
>>341666685
>s.jpg
Dumbass.

Now go back >>>/r9k/
>>
>Frogposter
>types like some kid on Jewtube or Kikebook
really makes you think
>>
Who gives a shit? Stop beating a dead horse you underage faggot, everyone else stopped giving a shit about cod years ago.
>>
File: 1466114812744.jpg (1000 KB, 2560x1398) Image search: [Google]
1466114812744.jpg
1000 KB, 2560x1398
NO DUDE!
*violent coughing
ITS HEALTHY!
*has mild anxiety induced heart attack
IT CURES CANCER AND STUFF!
*hacks up black stuff
ITS NOT ADDICTIVE!
*panics dealer isn't picking up to spend every bit his weekly paycheck on weed
PLAYING VIDEO GAMES WHILE HIGH IS THE BEST!
*has a dramatic mood swing and starts sobbing uncontrollably
>>
>>341667415
It actually is healthy if eaten and not smoked, but stoners are too lazy to cook.
>>
>>341667737
yeah dude
self medicating your depression is the best idea ever
>>
>>341667934
Who said anything about depression? Stop projecting.
>>
>>341667934
I don't even use cannabis, but you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: haha.jpg (22 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
22 KB, 500x499
>>341667415
>*has mild anxiety induced heart attack
>*has a dramatic mood swing and starts sobbing uncontrollably
>*hacks up black stuff
maybe if you weren't a broken human being, weed would affect you like it affects literally everyone else
>>
>>341666685
well cucked m'lad. You have earned yourself a wew.
>>
>>341667934
just like birth control ONLY stops pregnancy, right?
learn something about the shit you're complaining about first, then you might actually be able to make a point
>>
FPS is the best genre

>>341667415
videogames and weed don't mix well for me but I'm really fucking competitive and hate doing shitty
>>
>>341667934
where did you get your projector? need to find a good one for presentations and yours seem to work really well
>>
The worst part is that it's not copypasta, op actually typed it all out.
>>
>>341668904
It's pasta now.
>>
>>341667934
Yeah, tell them to self medicate with a bullet to the head instead.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.