[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So with this Marvel games Universe apparently being a thing starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: IronManConceptart.jpg (779 KB, 926x2033) Image search: [Google]
IronManConceptart.jpg
779 KB, 926x2033
So with this Marvel games Universe apparently being a thing starting with Spiderman, what are your hopes for some actually decent Cape games? (That aren't fucking Arkham)

What genres/gameplay features would work for which heroes?
>>
File: 1465603841895.jpg (494 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1465603841895.jpg
494 KB, 1024x768
I want a good Flash game
>>
>>341665235

Open world sandbox Iron Man game with dynamic events and fully explorable environments including interiors and on the fly armor swapping.

It's fucking begging to be done.
>>
A GTA clone style punisher game
>>
Dr Strange video game made by Hideo Kojima
>>
File: 1462567582970.jpg (831 KB, 1150x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462567582970.jpg
831 KB, 1150x1200
>>341665235
I want an Iron Man game that has the mixed mechanics of ZOE and Ace Combat with in-world armour changes and the option to play as Rescue (Pepper) in some missions/switch between the two on the fly.
>>
File: Green_Lantern_Rebirth_6.jpg (48 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Green_Lantern_Rebirth_6.jpg
48 KB, 300x450
>tfw literally impossible for your favorite hero to have a gam e that does the character justice
>>
A Sinister Six game with Boomerang, Shocker, Beetle, Overdrive, and Speed Demon as the Sinister Six with different segments and options with Ant-Man as an unlockable character

A Doctor Fate character action game could be really cool, too. As would be a character action game with the Atom.
>>
>>341665803
>dynamic events and fully explorable environments
>including interiors

I don't think you know how videogames work. Pick one.
>>
>>341666148
Holy shit, yes! Kojima is kinda up his own ass and crazy, but that's what would make it well-written.
>>
Well, since they're making a show of it already, I wouldn't mind a B Cloak and dagger game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.