[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomb Raider (2013
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tr13.jpg (228 KB, 1203x677) Image search: [Google]
tr13.jpg
228 KB, 1203x677
Worth picking up? Trailers made it and the new one look kinda cool but that's all I really know about it.

Does it have the same feel as the old games?
>>
It's basically an easier uncharted
>>
I had fun. The game play is basically like the uncharted series. I know /v/ likes to sperg and shit on games, but I thought it was worth the money I spent.
>>
If you can get it cheap then yeah. The gameplay is fun if you enjoy games like uncharted, the characters are in no way as endearing as the ones in uncharted though.
>>
It's literally Uncharted wit sum tiddies and worse voice acting
>>
>>341665082
I own TR2013 on PS4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbone, both are decent games that are definitely similar to Uncharted but include a couple of other features like character and weapon upgrades, the ability to travel back to areas you've previously been to using quick travel, and a few other things that are okay.

Assuming you're getting it for fairly cheap now, I'd say do it.
>>
>>341665082

It was worth the one playthrough I put in it, so sure.

I hope to pick up the 2nd game at some point too, once it goes on a good sale
>>
I was surprised at how fun it was, really.
It's way less movie like than I first expected, has some great set-pieces, some actual puzzles and despite the fact that it's a western triple A title doesn't have a shit ending sequence.
>>
File: 1443544783190.png (189 KB, 386x328) Image search: [Google]
1443544783190.png
189 KB, 386x328
As someone who has never played an uncharted title, what can I expect
>>
>>341666737
Hiding behind cover, automatic platforming, QTEs, and nice graphics.
>>
>>341665082
old tomb raider games arent good. maybe for their time they were but playing them today is a chore. the new tomb raider is a decent but forgettable game. it's worth 5 bucks on sale
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.