[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some serious help with this game. Im really stuck Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: sosc.jpg (75 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
sosc.jpg
75 KB, 600x337
Need some serious help with this game. Im really stuck

Pic related

>reached lake teleport stone
>need item
>beat spider queen in ghost town and touched black mirror
>nothing happened
>explored 100% of mines
>cant open any of the red hot blocked locked doors
>need item

Also having a hard time spawning some lineage types.

>need golden liver to fight orc chief in forests
>cant find liver
>need heart stone to fight golden knight in palace
>cant get heart stone drops
>lake lineages are further down past teleport stone
>lizard in magma in mines
>plundered machine form medell co

Fun game but damn man..
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>341664948

I got nothing since I'm not that far yet, but I'll bump your thread anyways
>>
>>341664410
it is supposed that you give the golden liver to the orc chief to continue to the path were the 2 orcs dont let you pass, if you did that then you need to go were the chief was to get the liver back
>>
>>341665768
Get the liver back? Thats it?
>>
>>341664410
to open the doors you need to kill the lineage in the crater that gives you the fire orb then go to the mercenaries and hide to kill the lineage that gives you the ice orb to continue and kill the medell co machine
>>
Someone post the class change guide
>>
>>341665895
the chief goes crazy so he leaves rests of the liver in the place you get them so he can spawn when you hide
>>
>>341666051
>the crater that gives you the fire orb then go to the mercenaries and hide to kill the lineage that gives you the ice orb

I have the orb, where are the mercenaries?
>>
>>341666173
Forgot where I got it, Ill go look. Thanks
>>
File: 20160616205111_1.jpg (258 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160616205111_1.jpg
258 KB, 1920x1080
>>341666252
>>
>>341666252
Just beat him, thanks

>>341666556
Heading here now
>>
>>341664410
also for the heart stone you need to ambush to get it, i think i got it at the hiding places when you use the teleport stone (palace stone). you need to kill the social knights with a loot chest that has a diamond on it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.