[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Screencap this, I'm 100% calling it > not too long after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 400x226
Screencap this, I'm 100% calling it
> not too long after the Xbone slim relases , the custom controllers will start only working for the Xbone slim
> Microsoft says something like "we're using new tech in these to enchance your gaming experience , but the controllers will only work with the Xbox slim"
>>
>>341660881

Why? It's literally the same controller. You're dumb.
>>
>>341660881
They already said it works for Xbone HUEG lol
>>
>>341660957
Not OP
That's the point , they set it to only work with slim specifically to coax people into buying it
>>
These controllers will have Quality control all over them, that's more pasta worthy. There will be unboxing and tear threads, I guarantee it.

It will make a great game of roulette, great threads, also xcucks will want to show it off instagram style.

Cancerous neo /v/ fucks.
>>
>>341660881
This image reminds me of the 7-mile spanking machine on spongebob.
>>
>>341660881
but thats wrong. i wont screencap anything because they already said all accessories now work with all xbox, from the old xbox one to xbox slim to xbox scorpio and pc. in fact, theyre specifically designing every accessory and game to do this.

kill yourself.
>>
>>341661791
> believing a word out of Microsoft
> ever
>>
>>341661998
>not trusting based Phil spencer
WE GOT A DOWNER
>>
>>341661301
>Alienating your current install base to sell fucking controllers
>Your install base that doesn't blow money on a relatively pointless upgrade can't buy the controllers you're trying to push

Yea, somehow I doubt it. Go take your tinfoil hat back to /g/ and /pol/
>>
>>341660957
Actually the custom ones and ones that come with the slim (and presumably all other future xbone consoles) are the V3 controller which has a longer wireless range and includes bluetooth capabilities

It would be very possible for microsoft to pull this off, just remove the old wireless communicator in the controller. But that would be an incredibly dick move on their part that would cause boatloads of backlash, and microsoft has explicitly stated that these controllers would work on all xbone consoles.
>>
>>341661676
>spongebob.

What the fuck?
Did they really do that, putting something that sexual in a kid's cartoon?

What the fuck is wrong with you American?
>>
>>341660881
>>341661301
That's fucking stupid.
1. You realize these use Bluetooth, right?
2. You saw how many fucking games they presented at E3 were also coming to Windows 10? Gee, I wonder what controller they'll want you to use to play them.

>>341661561
>These controllers will have Quality control all over them
This is something way more legitimate to worry about. I'm gonna wait to see how some of these turn out before I consider getting one myself.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.