[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93W n7YUGaWI >FPS drops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: DoWIII.jpg (53 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
DoWIII.jpg
53 KB, 640x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Wn7YUGaWI

>FPS drops out the ass
>unit micro and strategy the most basic it's ever been for the series
>clean, MOBA-like art direction
>Paul Dobson no longer voicing Gabriel Angelos, who literally does air somersalts 50 feet in the air wearing Terminator armour
>focus on EPIC superunits and hero abilities

What a fucking disappointment.
>>
>>341658919
>focus on EPIC superunits

Well, at least they're staying true to the piece of shit that the tabletop game has become.
>>
>>341658919
>hero units are 20ft tall for no reason
>Gabriel doing jumps and flips
Please god no
>>
File: 1415457752732.jpg (70 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
1415457752732.jpg
70 KB, 1024x819
>tfw huge RTSfag
>ranked top 400 on Korean SC2 server
>average APM of 350

>tfw I'm doomed to play SC2 forever because every other RTS fails and dies in a month
>>
>>341660198
You can always go back to BW like the competitive scene did.
>>
>>341660198
I am a massive casual, but i hate how they changed the buildup with all those workers and that you expand that goddamn fast.

I cant remember that you had to spam a billion expansions in broodwar, in SC2 its meta to do that.
>>
File: double ebay.jpg (129 KB, 381x428) Image search: [Google]
double ebay.jpg
129 KB, 381x428
>>341660361

A) It didn't, this is a meme perpetuated by people who don't know shit, KeSPA and Proleague are still SC2 formats. The only players going back to BW are the ones retiring. There are a few cups here and there, but it's nothing major.

B) The Fish server, which is the only relevant BW server has been restricted to people who verify via Korean phone number and also IP filtered. In other words, it's impossible to play for none-Koreans.

C) I've played enough BW for a life-time and really like SC2 more these days.

>>341660620

It's a preference thing. Some like it, some hate it. Makes the game more exiting, that's for sure.
>>
>>341658919
I don't know, dude. The game looks fine so far.
>>
>>341660198

got any advice on getting to a high apm
>>
>>341658919
>>341659769
Can't quite remember the exact details, but I think they made mention of Pre-Heresy stuff mixed with cybernetics for the Terminator jumping.

Still a bit stupid though.
>>
>>341658919
>Paul Dobson no longer voicing Gabriel Angelos

This is just stupid. The game is in pre-alpha, the voices in this demo are all placeholder stuff. They will call in the actual voice actors when they're finalizing the script.
>>
>>341662476

Play a lot and practice hard. It's a common misconception that high APM makes you play good and that you need to raise your APM to get better. It's the other way around when you become better your APM raises. In most cases APM isn't limited mechanically but by not knowing what to do.
>>
>>341662476
Not him, but like how you build mechanical skill in any game.
By practicing what you want to be able to execute over and over.

There is no way around practicing a shitload if you wanna git gud at something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.