[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I consider before buying a WiiU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: hero-1.jpg (47 KB, 652x370) Image search: [Google]
hero-1.jpg
47 KB, 652x370
What should I consider before buying a WiiU?
>>
the fact that there are no games
>>
>>341651729
What games you want to play
How much it will cost when you add a pro controller to the price
Whether you want a usb for more save space or an sd card for the Loadiine exploit
If you want to consider hacking the virtual Wii
>>
>>341651729
The fact that it's a dead console. Just wait another year and get one dirt cheap.
>>
suicide
>>
>>341651729
It's a under powered relic with the power of a ps3, with a shitty gimmick controller, forcing you to spend even more morning on a pro controller,
>>
File: 03FXpYL.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
03FXpYL.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>>341651880
There are 6 games I'm interested in, the new LoZ pushed me over the edge.
>>
hacking isnt illegal
>>
>>341652728
I'd say it's worth it then. There isn't an abundance of games for the Wii U, but the titles you do buy you'll probably end up spending a lot of time on, aside from Pikmin 3 which you'll get through in an afternoon.
>>
>>341652728
Care to list them?
If Tropical Freeze or Bayo2 aren't among them you should neck yourself.
>>
>>341652730
nice meme
>>
>>341653014
also ZombiU
>>
>>341651729
rx480
xbox one
ps4
turbografx duo
>>
>>341652728
Might as well wait for the NX, but there's a high probability that the WiiU emulator would be out by then.
>>
>>341651729
If you should wait for the NX, I love my Wii U and Im excited for Zelda, but you really should wait on NX specs
>>
Go for it but buy first a usb flash drive of 32gb, also try to get the black one not the white one cuz the black one has 32 gb internal memory and you WILL need it
>>
>>341651729
Consider that the NX seems like it's going to be backwards compatible and coming out in less than a year
>>
>>341651729
The only consideration I had was whether or not I should just wait for the NX. I decided to wait, and I think in the long run I will appreciate that decision more than an impulse buy.

Not saying your are the same, but NX being about year or so away I'd wait. Or at least until we know more about the NX and then make a judgement call from there.
>>
>>341651729
The fact that a GTX 1070 is only $80 more.
>>
You should buy a steak dinner or a life insurance policy.
>>
File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(2).jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>341653014
Bayo2, Hyrule warriors, tropical freeze, sm4sh, pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101.
>>
>>341651729
That you get it used and cheap and with as low as possible firmware so you can use loadiine
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.