[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
venom snake did literally nothing wrong: the thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: boss.jpg (35 KB, 643x674) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
35 KB, 643x674
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 651x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 651x434
Thanks, Boss!
>>
Yeah he did.
He became the pawn that Big Boss wanted him to be.

Fiddle Man tried so hard throughout the entire game to sway Venom from following the whim of BB, but Ocelot won more of his confidence than the poor crippled fuck could.

And Miller was right about pretty much everything.
Miller is the one who did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>341646039
Thanks, Boss!
>>
He killed Skull Face, who was going to save the world. He also let Ocelot and Kaz torture Huey.
>>
Thanks, boss!
What he did wrong was being cucked out of his life.
>>
>>341646039
Thanks, Boss! Can't wait to play your last games for the first time on 1440p when the 1070 aftermarket cards finally come out in November of 2017
>>
>>341647359
Maybe we'll even get MGS5 by then
>>
>>341646039
>venom snake did literally nothing wrong

who even said he did...
>>
>>341646039
>venom snake did literally nothing
>>
File: here's to you.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
here's to you.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>341647005
Up until Huey mutated the VOCAL. CORD. PARASITES. and planned to sell them, all the shit they were doing to him was legit-fucked, no one could've imagined Skull Face's coup was a thing that disrupted Cipher, as it was still probably accepted that BB and Zero still had some unspoken agreement not to fuck with the other due to their reverence for The Boss, so I really doubt ANYONE could've predicted that the UN inspection was really an attack in disguise, even Huey, who at this point, was just naive in the same way Otacon was when building Rex

At the same time though, he was still a huge cocksucker for letting Strangelove die in the Bosstube, but no one knew that happened at that point, and was also pretty unrelated, with him working for Skull Face being a pretty obvious "work for me or I murder you and your family" arrangement. Venom and co. were paranoid as shit, and torturing Huey for no real reason bit them in the ass hard, especially when they kept at it despite learning what REALLY happened with Mother Base 1.0

The only thing I can really hold against him is killing Strangelove because she had the natural reaction a mom has when turning your infant into an Eva pilot
>>
File: dyel.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dyel.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>341649212
This. Fucker did nothing more impressive than Big Boss. His fight with the Metal Gear consists of him running away while the helicopter does all the work.
They said he's the best of Big Boss' soldier. That's probably true. But Big Boss did what he does completely alone and more. The shit BB did in Peace Walker is enough to kill Venom ten times over.
He's good, but he's not the 50% of the legend Kojima wanted us to believe. If anything he's a solid 10%.
>>
>>341650190
>His fight with the Metal Gear consists of him running away while the helicopter does all the work.
Why would you openly admit you're shit at the game?
>>
File: 1425402888376.png (802 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1425402888376.png
802 KB, 800x900
Boss...
>>
the enemy sniper! boss get down
>>
>>341646039
yes he did. he should have let big boss eat the rocket straight to the face and die. he did 2 things wrong. first was working under big boss the retard mama complex faggot. second was saving his life.
>>
>>341650190
If anything he's the heroic part of the Legend - all with saving random orphans including Wolf, supporting environmental NGO's liberating the world from nuclear weapons and shit like that. If you listen to the shit he speaks of in the fabled Disarmament ending that Rusecucks wank to - he's pretty much an ideological clone of The Boss and a Polar opposite of BB.

While Big Boss was who he always was in OG Metal Gears, a batshit crazy, self-serving, hypocritical warmonger.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.