[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncharted 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: Quick way down.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Quick way down.webm
3 MB, 960x540
What's so bad about the climbing parts? He does it too easily? Do you want QWOP controls?
>>
File: U4 drowning.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
U4 drowning.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>
It's too easy
>>
>>341644904
does he automatically go up for air?
>>
File: prison riot.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
prison riot.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>341645412
no, he only moves when you tell him to (except during cutscenes ofc)
>>
>>341645732
>beats up like 10 hardened mexican prisoners
>still gets his ass beat by a negress with little to no muscle mass
>>
File: Rafe fight.webm (3 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Rafe fight.webm
3 MB, 768x432
>>341646062
the Nadine fights were the worst parts of the game, definitely

her actual attacks still barely hurt you, despite sending you flying. Rafe and the guy you fight at the beginning will kill you with their attacks
>>
>>341644457
https://youtu.be/xnlDwEZkidI?t=2m34s

You can literally play the platforming sections with one hand
>>
All you're doing is pushing square to fight. And climbing is just pushing the stick and mashing x
>>
File: moving combat.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
moving combat.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>341647490
they platforming is easy. It's there for the exploration and spectacle of it, and to break up the fighting. They didn't want the game to be all combat so they have climbing around doing puzzles in between. But it's easy because they want player movement to be easy -- for the multiplayer

>>341647498
you also press circle to dodge and triangle to break free, and then you have a bunch of controls for using guns. Since when has control complexity mattered in an action game?
>>
File: cover in U4.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
cover in U4.webm
3 MB, 960x540
Thoughts on the cover system? I've seen people say it's the worst aspect of the fighting, but it feels responsive and good to me once you understand how to control it. The game knows what I want it to do 95% of the time. But it can be frustrating that other 5% of the time when it's life-or-death and you die because you didn't take cover the right way
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.