[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Fantasy Life? is it any good/comfy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: PS_3DS_FantasyLife_UKV.png (314 KB, 456x409) Image search: [Google]
PS_3DS_FantasyLife_UKV.png
314 KB, 456x409
What do you guys think of Fantasy Life? is it any good/comfy? I just got it and chose to be an angler.
Also a Fantasy Life thread
>>
>>341643782
I absolutely loved it
>>
>>341643994
Am I able to just spend my days fishing and selling said fish for money to build/upgrade a house?
>>
>>341643782
It's really comfy and light hearted. The dialogue is also pretty cute.

>>341644167
Sure. Give all the other jobs a try too, they are all pretty fun to play.
>>
Admittedly I never finished it but it is super fun.
>>
>>341644383
I'll give other jobs a go later on like hunter and paladin and alchemist and such, i'm still on the fishing tutorial before my 3ds needed charged so i'm gonna play some more when that's done
>>
very comfy. lots of content. a little boring. fun with friends
>>
I finished the game before knowing there was a DLC. Does the DLC makes it worth to play again?
>>
Fantasy Life is fantastic, I started out as a Merc and played around as a cook just because I ended up collecting so many ingredients.
The really nice thing is that you can spend time doing non-fighter jobs, or play the game like you would an MMO and hunt monsters all day. There are so many ways to play it.

The only bad thing, I'd say, is that if you choose to do a crafting job late, you have to do a bunch of grinding to get anywhere. There's also a point in the game where you've done pretty much everything there is to do, but you don't hit that till like 100+ hours in.

tl;dr, it's great, my only regret is not hunting with friends.
>>
It was ok
>>
>>341644812
DLC adds an entire island full of shit to do and monsters to kill, a higher level cap, and this bigass, incredibly challenging dungeon with 3 or 4 super bosses to go with it.
Absolutely worth it, probably one of the best instances of DLC because you get more than your money's worth.
>>
>>341643782
May be the comfiest game of this generation.
>>
>>341644959
>tfw don't have any friends to play this with
Does this mean i'm gimped?
>>
It's like a handheld Runescape for 1-4 players
I mean that in the best possible way
>>
It's very fun, put about 40 hours into it and burned out a little bit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.