[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gog-tier vidya that /v/ never talks about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Darkness_cover.jpg (48 KB, 367x458) Image search: [Google]
Darkness_cover.jpg
48 KB, 367x458
>The Darkness
>>
>Gog-tier
>>
>>341638560
That framerate tho, it should've been ported to PC.
>>
>The Darkness
>gog-tier
Wut? It was a clusterfuck in terms of performance, gameplay was meh, etc. Atmosphere and narrative were the only good things.

Sadly Enclave/Riddick were the best games for Starbreeze?Machinegames.
>>
File: Persona_2_IS_NA_box_art.png (217 KB, 250x429) Image search: [Google]
Persona_2_IS_NA_box_art.png
217 KB, 250x429
>>341638560
In a sea of P4 waifufag threads.
>>
Big fan of Darkness.

Got a Darkness II poster, and even some of the comics.

I'm not really sure how a third Darkness game can be messed up. But here's to hoping a new one is made. That cliffhanger at the end of II was a bitch.
>>
>>341638976
P2 is shit though. Just because P4 is also shit doesn't mean the terrible, tedious gameplay or the mostly bland characters get a pass.
>>
>>341638560

Honestly the first game is one of my all time favorites.
>>
File: 1460824190758.gif (3 MB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
1460824190758.gif
3 MB, 400x230
>>341638560
Looks pretty good
>>
>>341638560
Not exactly "god-tier" which im assuming you were alluding to, but damn did i love the look and style of the game and its story. Number 2 improved upon shooting with more options but MUH CELL SHADE CAUSE ITS BASED OFF A COMIC wasnt to my liking.
>>
>>341638560
People bitch about RDR not being on PC but I want this game way more badly.
>>
The darkness video game is actually way better than the comic.

The source material is something typically edgy 90's like Spawn was, but the video game takes the fundamental concept and improves on it by a ton.
>>
>>341638560
Mike Patton did a fantastic job as the voice of The Darkness. Probably the best voice acting job in all the games I've ever played.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.