[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spiderman >Gravity Rush 2 >Nier Automata >God of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Ck4XZA0WUAI4YGp.jpg large.jpg (80 KB, 624x448) Image search: [Google]
Ck4XZA0WUAI4YGp.jpg large.jpg
80 KB, 624x448
>Spiderman
>Gravity Rush 2
>Nier Automata
>God of Souls
>Horizon
>World of Final Fantasy
>Persona 5

Sony had the best exclusives this E3, barely any "*also on PC" bullshit like MS.
>>
>>341634476
Ssh, you're gonna upset the drones and they will tell you that Zelda was the most discussed game on social media.
>>
>>341634676
are you still triggered by that?
autistic butthurt console warriors, not even once
>>
Also Days Gone and Detroit Become Human
>>
>>341634676
Spiderman was the only game that trended WW on Twitter.
>>
>>341634676
Popularity seems to only matter when it's positive for Nintendo to these people.
>>
I really want more info on that new Spidey game. Fuck it's been forever since a good Spider-Man game came out.
>>
>>341634476
>that whole "why playstation" part

Jesus fuck, who are they kidding. They were given a fat bag of cash and that's that.
>>
>>341634476

20 Rupees have been placed into your PSN account
>>
>>341635410
It was part of the Spiderman movie deal with Marvel.
>>
>>341634476
>Nier Automata
>high-budget platinum game not being funded by Sony in any way
>thinking it will stay exclusive
I rather doubt it

You should add Bound instead.
>>
>>341635841
Nier Automata isn't high-budget.
>>
>>341636292
It looks high enough to dwarf the cost of an easy port.

I'm not saying a port's guaranteed or anything, but I'm not holding my breath for this staying exclusive either. I've got plenty of other exclusives to justify my ps4 purchase.
>>
No fucking way Nier is ps4-exclusive forever, I expect a PC port announcement 6 months after release.
>>
>>341635546

>rupees

This would've been funnier if this was a Zelda marketer.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1600x900
>it's another sony vs nintendo thread
>>
>>341634476
>>Spiderman
Okay I guess
>>Gravity Rush 2
Already revealed
>>Nier Automata
Already revealed
>>God of Souls
Tired franchise
>>Horizon
Already revealed
>>World of Final Fantasy
Already revealed
>>Persona 5
Already revealed
>>
>>341634476
People still buy Spiderman games?
>>
>>341638668
>Tired franchise
Thats why they changed it twat, and millions want it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.