[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait I minute: I thought this game was set before the current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: photo_2016-06-16_22-05-21.jpg (74 KB, 506x900) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-16_22-05-21.jpg
74 KB, 506x900
Wait I minute: I thought this game was set before the current KH universe was created, how can the current Disney characters be there?
WTF is going on?
>>
>>341634171
Maybe Mickey and co. just have incredibly long lifespans?
>>
>>341634171
Toons live a long life. Just check Epic Micky.
>>
>>341634171

Those OC characters look high as fuck.

Also I hope there's an explanation for this because Mickey was young and in training in BBS, just 10 years before KH1.
>>
>Mickey
>not Topolino

Where is my nigga Pikappa tho?
>>
File: 1429398372195.jpg (11 KB, 206x213) Image search: [Google]
1429398372195.jpg
11 KB, 206x213
>>341635571
>No Marvel world with Pikappa and Superpippo
>>341635246
I think they would know fucking everything if they survived an armageddon, also, if Scrooge traveled to other worlds with Mickey when he was young, they couldn't possibly have the same age here
>>
>>341636093
No, it's confirmed that they have incredibly long life-spans. Timeless River was 120 years before KH. After Mickey got fired, he bummed around for a while before training with Yen Sid for five years, then he became king. He got his Keyblade approximately 20 years before KH.
>>
>>341636093
I can't believe nobody is doing anything with pikappa

These non-italian fucks don't know shit
>>
>>341636406
So is Timeless river BEFORE this game?
How long ago was armageddon? when Sora was born?
Doesn't make any sense whatsoever
>>
>>341634171
>I thought this game was set before the current KH universe was created
where the fuck did you see that?
it's just set before BBS, taking place at the beginning of the series' timeline. this doesn't mean it happens before the entire universe was created and shit just came out of nowhere.
by the time KH happened, dolan and gooby already had a ship and went to traverse town without sora.
before that in BBS, Disney Town already existed
>>
>>341635571
Did Pikappa ever leave Italy?
>>
>>341636774
what armageddon? the keyblade war?
that happened after this game. the end of KH X is the war that kills a gorillion keyblade dudes and scares the disney characters off back to their planet.
then later on Terra and the guys from BBS go after them, then it's Sora's turn to do the same
>>
>>341636848
Isn't unchained the story of how people went on keyblade war causing armageddon and everything splitted and the light became disney princesses hearts?
>>341637340
What? I thought everyone was kill
>>
>>341637632
the kayblade war was just a war between keyblade warriors who did the same shit Sora does, visiting worlds and beating heartless.
the war didn't create the whole universe, it just killed a ton of people and scattered the power held by the foretellers (the masked dudes who were that era's Keyblade Masters like Eraqus and Xehanort)
>everyone was kill
only the keyblade warriors, it wasn't the whole universe's extinction. if you've played BBS you'd see that the keyblade graveyard is just one world among all the others in the galaxy
>>
>>341634171

questo gioco รจ merda! giocate ai giochi mobile seri come puzze e dragoni
>>
>>341638281
Forzarismo Lamborgotti mozzarella panettone
Mama mia Briscoletti
>>
>>341638180
I'm pretty sure they state the world was whole before it and Xehanort's entire motif was "I want to see how it was"
>>
>>341634171
They're not the "real" Disney characters we see in BBS onward. They are simulacrums created by the Book of Prophecies (similar to Data-Sora and Data-Riku from coded).
>>
File: 1454778671232.jpg (85 KB, 482x510) Image search: [Google]
1454778671232.jpg
85 KB, 482x510
>>341638281
>>
>>341638898
I've seen images of Cloud and people like that, is he a simulacrum too?
I might be okay with this solution
>>
>>341638886
>I'm pretty sure they state the world was whole before it
I'm playing Unchained X and it's pretty clear the warriors warp between planets, it's not all just one single huge world they're all in.
>Xehanort's entire motif was "I want to see how it was"
KH3 is going to show Xehanort's origin story, so we can find out in which era he was when all this shit happened.
Along the whole plot of BBS his motif was "I'm getting old and I need a new body so I can keep living forever to witness history and learn everything there is about the darkness."
also, he wants to harness the power of KH, not just to travel the past. he can already do this via his several incarnations scattered across the timeline.
>>
>>341639161
Yes. Everyone who is not from Daybreak Town is a simulacrum, created by a book. The book can make fakes of people who have yet to be born because its contents detail future events, like if you cloned Muhammad Ali in the 1840s using Gray's Sports Almanac.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.