[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is every new EA shooter gonna suck balls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 420 noscope.jpg (57 KB, 854x481) Image search: [Google]
420 noscope.jpg
57 KB, 854x481
Why is EA completely unable to make a good game from scratch instead of a copy paste with a new skin and 20$ worth of dlc sold for 60$
>>
$$$
>>
>>341632438
but they have money can't they hire good writers and people to make a real game, give something back
>>
>make FPS from scratch that will play the exact same or very similar to the previous game from the same franchise

You're retarded
>>
>>341632370
They could probably make a really good proper WW1 shooter, however....

They have a formula that has sold millions of copies and they don't want to accidentally fuck up the money train by changing something.
Giving every soldier automatic weapons and scopes in a WW1 shooter is the safe option that was popular in BF3 and BF4. If it's not broke, don't try to fix it.
>>
>>341632654
I don't want something similar, I want something that makes me feel like i'm in WWI
>>
>>341632370

>Money
>Sticking business theory into all their games >new IPs - despite how creative they maybe - are a risk. EA likes low risk, high profit.

Someone once said "you can have a great product, no markerting, and t won't sell. But, you can also have a poor product, great marketing, and it sell tremendously"

I think the above encapsulates EA well.

Also, it seemed pretty distasteful how EA paid a group of celebrities, who do not seem to be interested in games, to sell Battlefield 1.
>>
>>341633787
yeah fuckin' snoop and jamie foxx, wtf
>>
>>341633346
You have no idea what WWI feels like twat
>>
>>341634067
maybe but I'm pretty sure there weren't many scopes and automatic weapons, pleb
>>
>>341632370
Maybe if you stopped blatantly shitposting battlefield.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISYN1AshZY
>>
>>341636781
This tbqh. They better buff the fucking railgun if it's still in, though. Having to account for travel time on a railgun is retarded.
>>
>>341634067
well it sure as shit isn't what they've shown us, they couldn't even get the guns right.
>>
File: doublelaugh.jpg (20 KB, 317x184) Image search: [Google]
doublelaugh.jpg
20 KB, 317x184
>>341632370
>EA Battlefield
>Activision CoD
>Jew magic
>>
>>341632370
yep, just look at Battlefront
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.