[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Square-Enix.jpg (42 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
Square-Enix.jpg
42 KB, 1600x800
apologize
>>
File: Apologize.jpg (108 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Apologize.jpg
108 KB, 960x540
>>341631837
>>
thanks for making us beg like hungry orphans for dragon quest and having france speak for us.
>>
>>341631837
NEVER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV3CQSuxL50
>>
Fuck you for requireing an enix account to play the steam version of ff7. The original pc version didn't need it.
>>
>That shitty job on the remastered FFXII
Never
>>
>>341632568
You can only polish a turd so much.
>>
No fuck you I will never forgive FFXIII
>>
>>341631837
Where the fuck was our extra trailer for Final Fantasy 7?
>>
>>341633795
>takes 10 years to make XV
>if they fuck VII their company is doomed
>thinking VII will come out before 2025
>>
FFXV looks like shit
>>
i always had a soft spot for them cause they kept giving yoko taro work
>>
for what? they didn't reveal anything spectacular that people didn't already know about. the new final fantasy will be good but not up to the hype it's getting, same with kingdom hearts.
>>
>>341634065
>10 years of development meme.
You are unfathomably retarded if you are implying there was 10 solid years of game development. A game would be commercially impossible to make profit or break even with that length of time.
>>
>>341634065
But...I just wanted a trailer, Anon.
>>
>>341631837
Where the fuck is DQX or ANY 3DS DQM game? Fuck you.
>>
FF15 does not look like my cup of tea. I will not apologize.
>>
Apologize for what?
>>
>>341633795
2 year in the future when the game is half done.
>>
File: 1283186378827.jpg (16 KB, 253x218) Image search: [Google]
1283186378827.jpg
16 KB, 253x218
>>341632395
>twenty year old single player RPG
>requires an account and an internet connection to play

horrible shit

even worse, there's something fucked with the launcher and you have to fuck around in your settings on the enix forum (literally the forum, not just the home page) to even start the game
>>
>>341632024
Know they said France was a big reason for it but We all sent letters to everyone we could think of. Both SE and Nintendo hoping someone would listen.
>>
>>341631837
they'll earn an apology when FF8 & 9 gets ported to ps4
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.