[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Barotrauma might just be back... I just hope this revives /b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Barotrauma 3.jpg (97 KB, 1774x1000) Image search: [Google]
Barotrauma 3.jpg
97 KB, 1774x1000
Barotrauma might just be back...
I just hope this revives /barog/ and the general Barotrauma community

http://undertowgames.com/blog/category/barotrauma/

I miss playing this game so much
>>
>>341630827
what's new
>>
>>341631612
Sub vs Sub action coming
>>
>>341633204
that'll be pretty dank
>>
>>341633204
What's new since three months ago
>>
>>341630827
I just want regular players to turn into husks if they die certain ways.

What really kills the servers are the same 2 or 3 griefers that keep resetting their IPs.
They aren't even creative, they just steal all the fuel rods and leave the sub or use one rod to overload the reactor. They use other people's name so if you ban them, two people are banned. If you just use security to detain or cuff them, they quit and DDOS the server.

Bunch of babies.
>>
>>341634850
Griefers are still a thing? Fuck this then
>>
>>341634850
Where you one of the /barog/ guys?
Remember that NEET autistic polack that kept DDOSing all the servers?
>>
>>341635514
Yeah I hosted the /vg/ server, well one of them, for two weeks during those days. I stopped because of the DDOS faggot, though at least this recent wave doesn't seem to be the polish teenager.

>>341635451
Depends on the day, teenagers will always exist. It's usually weekend nights, real nigga hours for the US so it's probably some Eurofags. I mean there's always the griefers you can ban and they stay banned, but sometimes you get those IP changing faggots. I just stop playing or hosting when that happens, it's not worth my time to play with children.
>>
Damnit we can't let this game die
>>
>>341633627
Medics that have access to a few different drugs, CPR on drowned people, handheld sonars for divers, series of rectangles connected with tubes as 'ruins' that the artifacts are hidden in now, a new enemy to go with the ruins, engines and junction boxes short out when submerged for a while, submerged reactors generate less heat so you need to put more rods in them until the room is drained, and spookier lighting.

Also it seems like way more enemies spawn, it makes the rounds a bit harder.
>>
>>341630827
Is a server up?
>>
>>341635965
Yeah, I hosted too, and that faggot only DDOS'ed me once
I even tried making subs, but by the time I got the hang of it the game started dying

What a shame
>>
>>341630827
DEDICATED SERVER WHEN? REGALIS!!!!
>>
Barotrauma thread? Time to bump with all the old webms!
Remember when the netcode was *actually* shit?
>>
>>341639331
I lost all the webms and screencaps unfortunatly.
My hard drive died and took all those things with it, including some subs I was working on.
Is the repo still alive?
>>
>>341640035
https://mega.nz/#F!3MUDiAJb!6FxQW3qXBTmcXBmBppQCfw

It is
But I don't think any new subs have been added
>>
File: Barotrauma_BeingTheMantis.webm (2 MB, 760x484) Image search: [Google]
Barotrauma_BeingTheMantis.webm
2 MB, 760x484
>>341640035
The sub repo? No idea, I don't think I saw idiot around the last time this game got some activity. Here's the link though:
mega:///#F!3MUDiAJb!6FxQW3qXBTmcXBmBppQCfw
>>
/barog/ WILL BE REBORN!
JUST YOU WAIT
WE WILL DIVE UNDER EUROPA'S SEAS AGAIN
>>
>>341640970
Any base maps yet? I want to go full Soma with airlocks and ocean walking.
>>
File: Barotrauma_Endworm.webm (2 MB, 754x474) Image search: [Google]
Barotrauma_Endworm.webm
2 MB, 754x474
>>
File: Barotrauma_Justice.webm (2 MB, 754x474) Image search: [Google]
Barotrauma_Justice.webm
2 MB, 754x474
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.