[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, my stolen PS4 just got online yesterday, and played Another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1427110132530.jpg (729 KB, 1000x913) Image search: [Google]
1427110132530.jpg
729 KB, 1000x913
Guys, my stolen PS4 just got online yesterday, and played Another World and Transistor.

I have the MAC address and serial number.

Is there anything I can actually do?
>>
but then who was phone?
>>
>>341630772
compliment on games choice
>>
The police (emphasis on police, not you) can send a request to Sony for the IP address used to login the account.
>>
>>341630772
call the fucking cops,my best friends in jail because he called someone on a stolen phone and they raided his apartment the next day.
>>
>>341630772
contact the police
they know what to do
>>
>>341630772
Yes there is, but unless you actually know wtf you're doing then there isn't.
>>
Trace the IP address and then plant some kfc outside the housing project.
>>
>>341630772
If you can prove that you bought the PS4 with your serial number and prove that it's exactly that one online with that MAC address/serial number, you can turn that information over to the cops and hope they'll do something about it. Provided you have any idea where it actually is.
>>
File: 1435617448861.jpg (28 KB, 394x391) Image search: [Google]
1435617448861.jpg
28 KB, 394x391
>>341630772
>PS4 was stolen by a hipster
>>
Get real OP. This case is going to the bottom of the 'its not important' file. How the fuck do you get your PS4 stolen? If thats the case what else did they take from you or your parents? Or are you some dumb kid lving in a shack the the ps4 being the most expensive thing in the 'house'. Shouldnt have invited that grimy looking guy over only because he had weed.
>>
OP, if you post that MAC address i can handle the rest. I'll use the address to route their IP, then use that to gain access to their firewall and remotely disable it. After that it's no issue to access the mainframe and disable the ram, preventing them from having access to their computer while i get into the good stuff. I'll overflow the nodes and Use the access point to short circuit every device in a 50 yard radius to their location. Then, using the serial number you also post, I'll make your PS4 immune to the thetawaves. Let's ruin this guy, OP.
>>
>>341631687
greatest hack in the history
>>
>>341631670

Can you hack through time?
>>
>>341631670
Well, they also broke into my neighbor's apartment, stealing a safe with more than 37 thousand USD, and since we all filed the report together, my hope is that the police will actually care about this information.

But you may be right. Who knows.
>>
Whats ur psn user name?
>>
>>341631670
Nope. Wrong. Contrary to what the movies tell you, cops actually don't want "important" cases. They want simple cases like these that can be resolved quickly to make them look good. Sure, if there's a serial killer going around they're going to work on that first, but they'd rather do easy shit if nothing else is on.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.