[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Had an Xbone controller for a while, using it on PC >Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: xboxone-frontview-stockblack.png (61 KB, 490x351) Image search: [Google]
xboxone-frontview-stockblack.png
61 KB, 490x351
>Had an Xbone controller for a while, using it on PC
>Like it a lot, but feel it's not that much different to the 360
>Try that Forza Apex thing
>THE FUCKING TRIGGERS HAVE RUMBLE AND FEEDBACK

WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS BEFORE
>>
Impulse trigger are dope. Nothing but racing games seem to use them though. Shame, cause the Titanfall beta felt godly when you headshotted someone.
>>
>>341630435
I guess there's not much use. Would be cool if you were firing a gun but I guess it would get old fast.

Forza seems pretty fucking good.
>>
>>341630523
Racing games are good purely because of the mix acceleration + deceleration + grip. Titanfall had a quick pulse from the triggers to the grips when you landed a head shot. But nothing uses them other than those.
>>
>nothing following everything that happens in the industry
>only giving a shit about his own platform

you are truly a PC gamer
>>
>>341631173
I don't understand
>>
>>341631173
Truely a MicroSoftCripple
>>
>>341633342
Who is? OP?
>>
>>341632254
He means impulse triggers was the first thing that was announced when Microsoft revealed the Xbone controller back in 2013.
>>
>>341634062
More like Xinput in general
>>
>tfw already own two xbone controllers
>tfw want to spend another $80 on a customized one since they have Bluetooth to use then wirelessly
Microsoft sure does know how to make a good controller.
>>
>>341634251
Oh, right. Were they? They should have made more of a fuss about it then.

>>341634805
Honestly I think it's the main positive of microsoft. I don't know who is in charge of designing their controllers but they deserve a pay rise.
>>
File: lumia 1020.jpg (324 KB, 1189x1193) Image search: [Google]
lumia 1020.jpg
324 KB, 1189x1193
>>341634805
>80 bucks
Just buy an elite one then man. Shit's are so fucking comfy.
>>341635361
I think they have Panos Panay and his team in charge of all hardware now which means the next controller should be even better. Say what you will about the lumia and surface but god damn if they aren't sexy and really comfy.
>>
>>341635361
>I don't know who is in charge of designing their controllers but they deserve a pay rise.
Meanwhile Sony is still sitting on their ass doing nothing about the Dualshock 4. To this day I still don't know if their analog rubber and triggers have been completely fixed.
>>
>>341635843
I have never seen one of those phones in the wild. People bought them?

>>341635902
Didn't the DS4 have a problem with the thumbsticks wearing down? Or am I making that up.
>>
>>341635968
Yes that's what I meant by analog rubber.
>>
File: 600px-JustCause2_-_AT4_3.jpg (56 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
600px-JustCause2_-_AT4_3.jpg
56 KB, 600x338
>>341635843
>Panos Panay
>>
>>341635968
I love my lumia
>>
>>341635968
A guy at my work has one and he says he likes it alot outside of the lack of apps and shit which is always a problem with any non big two OS.
>>
>>341636212
>>341637167
Fair enough. I just don't see the point in not getting an android really.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.