[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twilight Princess HD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 188x269) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 188x269
Why does /v/ hate this game again ?

Remember. All Zelda games are good.
except skyward sword. Which I really want to like. The art style is cool
>>
Because it's boring
>>
>>341626521
I don't like the wolf parts but thats it
>>
File: Fullmetal_Link.jpg (25 KB, 256x230) Image search: [Google]
Fullmetal_Link.jpg
25 KB, 256x230
>>341626521
>All Zelda games are good

Not even once.
>>
Best Zelda game, prove me wrong
>>
Stop trying to be a contrarian fag, everyone knows it's boring as shit
>>
>>341627685
>it wasn't bad. Just not as good as the others
>>
File: IMG_20160614_121242.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160614_121242.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
>>341627914
>>
Twilight Princess tried too hard to be OoT2, but with a wolf and no kid Link.

That being said, it's my second favorite Zelda.

Skyward Sword was complete shit.
>>
I played it twice. The first half of the game seems slow. There are also a ton of items that you rarely even use. Fishing rod, dominion Rod, the wheel thing he can ride, the FUCKING HORSE WHISTLE YOU DON'T GET UNTIL THE END OF THE GAME, etc.
>>
It's my favorite Zelda. The most cinematic and most tightly designed game in the series. Even beats Skyward Sword in that regard.
>>
>>341629564
Slingshot is also another worthless item. Link immediately gets the boomerang to replace it and later the bow.
>>
>>341626521

I loved TP.

I've only played the HD version, but loved the artstyle, the dungeons were great, loved the narrative with cutscenes and the set pieces (like the bridge part).

Great game.
>>
I find that it's the second best.
Skyward Sword is my fav.
>>
reminder you dont play as link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnEhZ_PZGsc
>>
>>341630086
No
>>
File: 1456163580495.jpg (7 KB, 170x206) Image search: [Google]
1456163580495.jpg
7 KB, 170x206
>tfw i'm the only one who loved Skyward Sword
idgaf it was great, NOT PERFECT, but what a great experience
>>
All zelda are the same though

I get bored after like 2 or 3 dungeons because its so repetitive

Combats shitty aswell
>>
>>341627685

the first zelda I ever liked to be quite honest familia
>>
Reminder that the "Zelda cycle" is just nostalgiafags jerking off to whatever Zelda game they played first.
>>
>Remember. All Zelda games are good.
Majora's Mask
Wind Waker
Four Swords
Four Swords Adventure
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Skyward Sword
A Link Between Worlds
Tri Force Heroes
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.