[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me a single reason as to why I shouldn't buy a PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: ps4.jpg (29 KB, 1512x183) Image search: [Google]
ps4.jpg
29 KB, 1512x183
Tell me a single reason as to why I shouldn't buy a PS4 right now.
>>
>>341623726
Wait for the new one coming out.
>>
>>341623726
neo is coming out
>>
>>341623802
Seriously you'd be retarded to buy one right now.
>>
There isn't one.
One could argue that you should wait for the new one, but that's pretty retarded.

The upscaled 4k gameplay means that you aren't going to be getting those frame boosts that they're trying to claim, you'd be spending extra money as a statement, not as a smart consumer decision.
>>
Dude don't you love Last of Us clones? Think about it.
>>
>>341624667
As a matter of fact I do, Last of Us is a great game, I'll never understand why /v/ shits on it so much.
>>
>>341624784

/v/ is filled with hipsters
>>
>>341623726
Zero incentives.

I bought my PS4 with Deadpool and Gravity Rush at no extra cost.

Walmart was selling two current year sports games, a headset, and the Call of Duty III bundle for $10 more.

Now everyone just sells the CoD3 bundle with no extras.
>>
>>341625129
Why is your PSN account set to private?
>>
>>341623726
Because Zelda was goty
>>
>>341625621
Probably out of shame.
>>
>>341623726
The new one will prob make the old PS4s cheaper
>>
>>341623726
at least wait for the ps4K
>>
>>341624540
This. Improvements aren't always a good thing.
>>
where do I find one of these for (relatively) cheap? Don't want a bundle with a game I'm not gonna play
>>
>>341623726
Wait for price drop.
>>
>>341623726
wait for price drop
>>
>>341627470
>>341627665
isn't that pretty unlikely?
>>
>>341627920
...no?

It will take time, but I bet when ps4neo hit the shelves, there will be great "clearance" chances in places like Carrefour. I don't know the American equivalent, but there, when every new model, they won't bother take more space. They will reduce their margin so the can get space for the new model boxes.
>>
>>341623726
It's your own god damn money, do whatever the fuck you want with it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.