[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>criticize a game feature >"Why don't you just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
>criticize a game feature
>"Why don't you just make a better game?"
>>
>>341616748
unity.com
>>
>I don't like game
>"name a better game so I can call your taste shit"
>>
>How is there black people in this medieval European style fantasy game?

>Wow, racists complaining about improbable black people in a fantasy game with magic and elves lol

What's the proper response to this?
>>
>>341618663
>It doesn't matter if black people are in this medieval European style fantasy game.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 313x254
>oh my gosh he looks like a Faggot
>"let's see your face then"
>>
>>341617307
it's unity3d.com
>>
>thread about X game discussion
>have to be that guy everytime to critisize and ruin any discussion the thread originally had
>>
>>341616748

well..why don't you?
>>
File: The Joker Ponders This.jpg (48 KB, 359x291) Image search: [Google]
The Joker Ponders This.jpg
48 KB, 359x291
>I think GAME is bad
>Then why are you in a GAME thread?
>>
>>341618663
"fair enough"
>>
>>341618748
>>341618663
It depends heavily on the tone of the game. If they're going for historical realism the people complaining about a lack of diversity can go fuck themselves. High fantasy settings however have less of a defense because they're intentionally unrealistic.
>>
>>341618663
I'm white, so I decide history.
>>
>>341619424
Well, why WOULD you hang out with people who taste are emphatically different from yours? People are only going to value your opinion if they seek it out.
>>
>criticize a game feature
>heavily mod the game
>all is good now

Sorry consolecucks
>>
File: interdasting.jpg (51 KB, 685x567) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.jpg
51 KB, 685x567
>>341618663
There is nothing wrong with this as long as its a fantasy game and not grounded in our history

>Create fantasy kingdom of black people
>Assign them their own culture.
>Now perfectly fine to have blacks in your fantasy setting.
>>
>>341619424
boredom
>>
>>341619736

>devs get butthurt you made their shit game better
>sues you
>>
>>341619659
>people only value opinions that validate their own or they wanna be part of the club
So that's how YouTube celebrities happen.
>>
>>341619842
Great post, I learned a lot about the legal system 8/10
>>
>>341619842
>game dev taking a consumer to court
You can maybe find 10 examples of this ever
>>
>>341619509
This, but if it's high fantasy with racial diversity yet the races are all xenophobic and avoid/hate each other and people are offended that they aren't multicultural and respecting of each other then that's just fucking retarded and their opinion should be discarded
>>
>>341620087

>you can maybe find 10 examples

so it DOES happen? I was just joking.
>>
>>341620194
I'm sure developers/publishers don't like it when users upload their game to torrenting sites. Either way, great joke sir you're a comedic genius and should do stand up immediately
>>
>>341620330

Why are PC gaymers so sensitive?
>>
>>341618960
shill
>>
>>341618663
"It was just a question."
>>
>>341619861
That's how literally everything happens anon. It's social skills 101. If you want to influence someone's opinion, you have to ask their permission first.
>>
>>341620418

They're massively insecure.They unironically call themselves the "master race" for christ's sake.
>>
>>341620783
>>341620418
Lol try harder, teenagers
>>
>>341620418
I dunno, something about the probable pattern of devs dumbing down their games so console players don't get jealous.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.