[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /v/ was project cars any good? I need a new racing game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Project-Cars.jpg (615 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Project-Cars.jpg
615 KB, 1920x1080
So /v/ was project cars any good?

I need a new racing game that isn't driveclub. No idea if this game was as good as reviews said it was, What did you guys think of it?
>>
I play it often. I like the handling of the cars.

Yeah I'd say it's worth a purchase.
>>
>>341616778
How's the multiplayer?
>>
>>341616549
Driveclub and Forza are arcade games.
This is closer to simulation, with very nice graphics.

The first time I tried forza, I've set up simulation handling and the hardest AI, and I got first.
This is a sign of a bad game for me. I'm not that good at all.
>>
>>341618293
Multiplayer is full of very experienced drivers with high quality wheels and a shitton of gametime, even though I'm pretty good against AI, I get my ass whooped everytime in multiplayer.
>>
I loved gran turismo on the ps2 and the first grid games campaign
does project cars have a campaign/carrier?
if i have enough money i would nice racing setup
>>
>>341619672
>>341619845
Would you say there's enough content and stuff? I just wanna have fun and I really enjoy playing multiplayer on racing games
>>
>>341620112
>does project cars have a campaign/carrier?
yes
>>
>>341620275
Just don't expect Gran Turismo and you'll be ok
>>
>>341620462
seems fair
>>
I torrented Project CARS with all of its DLC, just as a way to do some racing on PC in between playing Truck Simulator. It ended up being one of the best racing games I've ever played. The physics and customization are mind blowing, in my opinion. Give 'er a whirl OP
>>
The formula 1 cars in Project Cars handle like ass
>>
>>341620582
The Project CARS career is based more on real life racing events, specific to each of the leagues or whatever they're called. It's interesting, but I suggest sticking with Solo races, which give you tonnes of flexibility once you start messing with the options.
>>
Are there race tracks on this game that go through cities and stuff? Of course not the street type racing shit

Just a neat track through a nice city at night is what makes me solid. I wouldn't like it much if all the tracks were in actual race rings and nothing else
>>
>>341616549

It's pretty terrible, it feels like an early access game at full price. The game had promise when it was still being developed but they clearly just rushed it out. The only thing it has going for it is that it's pretty.

Are you on PC or consoles?
>>
>>341621272
Console, PS4
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.