[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOD OF 4: THE LAST OF WAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: godof4.jpg (57 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
godof4.jpg
57 KB, 1000x500
So how the fuck does Kratos age? Isnt he a god? Does he just age slowly or something?
>>
>God of War: My Wife's Son Edition
>>
>>341614131
Did he even age? Maybe he just grew a beard.
>>
>>341614131

He's a demigod. Only his dad was a god.
Also maybe he just looks haggard after having a hard time while walking the earth. Dat grief beard yo
>>
>>341614507
every thread
>>
Is related to old GoW games?
Or is a new character?
>>
Can someone actually tell me where they see the last of us in this?
>>
>>341614694
>>341615054
>>341614131
did you even play god of war? do you remember seeing zeus as a baby? as a young adult? now as an old man?

gods clearly age, it simply stops at some point, or else they would be infants forever retards.
>>
Calling it now the twist will be that he's actually not Kratos, but his brother whom he was so angry about being abducted by the gods in the first place.
>>
>>341614507
I don't understand this meme.

if your wife has a son then no fucking shit it will be her son.
>>
>>341616010

It's one of those oh so funny cuckold memes. The suggested idea is that you're married to a woman, but the kid she has is with another man. Thus, it's not your son, but it is your wife's son.

Sorry I had to explain that to you.
>>
>>341614131
Nope.
Didnt he die in 3?
They also changed it from Greek to Norse myths.
So they just kept the Kratos character cuase they're afraid of making a new character
>>
>>341616220
>Sorry I had to explain that to you
"my wife's son" sounds exactly that, my wife's son. Nothing in that meme suggests anything else. I have no idea how that became associated with cuckolding. This semi new memes are shitty
>>
>>341614131
He's just growing a fucking beard, anon.
>>
>>341616590
>Didnt he die in 3?
No.
>>
>>341616929

That wasn't a "sorry you were too dumb to understand it" it was a "I'm sorry board culture has gotten so shitty that this is a concept to be explained"
>>
>>341615661
HAHA DUDE CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE xD

That's it. We know nothing really about this game seeing as how that whole trailer was scripted
>>
So.. bald or shaven?
I assumed he wouldn't be able to grow hair for god reasons but now ???
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-16-23-02-44.png (159 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-16-23-02-44.png
159 KB, 480x854
Kratos is immortal, he doesn't age, the whole point is since he is going to walk earth forever might as well give yourself a chance and try to change, it's in the ign's live gameplay demo or something, the game director confirmed it. Go see that video.
>>341616004
It's confirmed this is Kratos, see that interview on ign's channel.
>Pic related, can't link.
>>
I'm more interested in how he's going to piss off the Norse gods and why they'll want him dead
>>
I thought Kratos was a black guy 2bh
>>
it's a reboot
>>
>>341617701

Didn't the monster say "How dare you enter Valhalla?", my guess is they're already scared shitless due to his reputation and want him dead.
>>
>>341616929
Yes, it does you third world piece of shit. It implies the kid is not Kratos's son otherwise he would've said "my son" or "my child". As a Spartan, wouldn't he be proud to call the kid his own son? You're fucking dumb bro.
>>
>>341617714

He's greek...
>>
>>341616010
>>341616929
It's a /pol/ thing. One of their mouth pieces got BTFO'd in a discussion and made the closing statement "Never talk to me or my Wife's Son again". So /pol/ latched onto the phrase and forced t as their hot new meme
>>
>>341616590
>Didn't he die in 3?

I knew some retardo would say this. Sure he had a massive sword run through him, i get it. He was gone at the very end though.

Is this your first piece of media with an ambiguous "is he dead" ending?
>>
>>341614131
Looking at Zeus and poseidon I think gods in God of War look as old as they feel spiritually. Considering there's around a 1000+ year gap between the Greek gods and Norse pantheons irl I assume he just looks a tiny bit more haggard/older ( mid fifties ) due to him having "walked the earth" for a thousand years and grew spiritually.
>>
>>341617303
Oh, well I'm sorry. Yeah board culture is absolute shit
>>341618076
Or maybe he isn't proud of his kid and doesn't want to call him his son. Do you think Kratos looks proud of his son?
>>
He is a demi god. he's son of zeus.
>>
>>341618689
developer said all the mythos happens around the same time in his universe
>>
>>341614131
Same way as Zeus and every other God. Do you think Zeus had grey hair and beard from birth?
>>
>>341618689

It's before the norse people times. When the norse gods walked the earth, pre-ragnarok and pre-norse settlers reached norway IIRC
>>
>>341618957
Not demigod. He became a god at the end of 1. Died through the sword that could kill gods, but crawled back from hell. He never ceased to be a god, he just died while being one.
>>
I just thought of someting.
>What if one of the Titans survived the third game
>specifically an ice Titan that just happens to be Ymir.
>The world calms the fuck down
>New Gods and other mythical creatures are born from Ymir
>some of humanity survives because Hope and repopulates
this could be what happened between GoW 3 and now
>>
>>341619316
How come the gods aren't in Hades then after they die like Kratos?
>>
>>341616004
Deimos dies in GoW: Ghost of Sparta.
>>
>>341619892
They probably are, a little more fucked up with their skulls caved in, stripped out of their eyes, etc. But Gaia helped Kratos. She wanted to use Kratos to kill and dethrone Zeus so the Titans could go back and rule.
>>
>>341619892
Isn't Hades's soul inside Kratos? I also never understood how or why Athena came back as a ghost.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.