[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a /v/ suddenly likes old God of War games just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 670x377
>it's a /v/ suddenly likes old God of War games just to shit on the new one episode
wew lad
>>
Both God of War and The Last of Gods: My Wife's Son edition are shit.
>>
>>341610767
You don't need to like the old ones to see that it will be fucking terrible.
>>
Never played a God of War game, if I were to cop the remastered edition for III (GS has it for like $12), how lost would I be?
>>
>>341610767
I've always liked the old ones, but I still see no reason to shit on the new one yet. We know fuck all about it despite /v/'s persistent memery about The Last of Us.

All we know is that his kid will be around for most of the game, is deliberately designed to be an asset and not a liability, and that the game is more about exploration than the old ones but that set pieces and big bosses will still be returning.
>>
>>341611035

if you like brutal action and ridiculous gore you can try
>>
>>341610767
I dont like the old games as much as I hate the new one just following the trend on the market just to become relevant again
>>
File: 1375404938488.png (77 KB, 220x212) Image search: [Google]
1375404938488.png
77 KB, 220x212
Probably because turning God of War into a Naughty Dog-esque moviegame is not an improvement?
>>
>>341610767
This isn't even God of War.
>>
File: 27940.jpg (74 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
27940.jpg
74 KB, 615x345
>>341611169
i hope the kid dies quickly desu
not another RDR twist pls
>>
>>341610767
GOW was never good. I always hated the "Press O to kill this enemy".
>>
I have never touched a God of War game, but this shit doesn't even look like the same GENRE
>>
>>341611291
turning gears of evil into a PT clone isn't a improvement neither
but we are used of fps turning into shitty halo clones
horror games into shitty shotters
and car games being turned into a menu management game
>>
>>341610767
You don't have to play games to know they are shit. In fact, playing the games might make you think they aren't shit because of some weird form of loyalty. The only people that can truly judge a game are the people that hate them.
>>
>>341611494
This. I always hated how you have to press buttons do things. What were they thinking?
>>341611527
It's exactly the same cease as new Resident Evil. Old formula got stale so they doing massive changes while still leaving IP name due to popularity.
>>
>>341611494
Nigga you dumb.
>>
>>341611991

>old formula got stale

Ascension shat on the balance that was very successful in the previous 3 games. They had good ideas, but poor implementing.
>>
>>341611035
3 pretty much takes place 30 seconds after 2 ends.
You could probably find the God of War collection for like $20-30
Comes with all 5 games
>>
>>341611035
Just get the saga collection on PS3. All the games besides Ascension (which is shit anyway) for the same price.
>>
>>341610767
I got tired of the mindless hack and slash during the third game
This new direction has me interested
Even if it is a last of us copy, it at least has better characters already
>>
>>341610767
Not only ND is ruining their own style by developing nothing but Uncharted clones, Sony is forcing every other of their studios to do the same. kek
>>
>>341611693
except the God of War formula hasn't been touched in 6 games. Shit son, ascension just lost the worst GoW title.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.