[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm going to buy this today guys. I know it isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: overwatch-ed.jpg (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
overwatch-ed.jpg
1 MB, 1600x900
I think I'm going to buy this today guys.

I know it isn't worth 60$ but I've played nye everything else to death and the beta was fun.

How is it doing?
>>
it's shit just like your thread
>>
>>341609892
It's has only a PvP multiplayer, if you don't have 5 other friends, enjoy the rigged match making and the "gg ez" comments.
>>
>nye

Also, it's only $40.
>>
>>341609892
Well good thing it's only 40
>>
On PC you get into a game in 5 seconds at the most.

Don't know about consoles.
>>
>>341610817
I get into matches instantly on ps4 as well
>>
It's fun, I thought I was done with shooters after TF2 but this made me give a shit about team shooters
>>
fyi, the console version isn't going to be updated as quickly as the PC version. Console mcree and widowmaker are still "unbalanced".
>>
>>341609892
Get the $40 version. The skins are not worth an extra $20.
>>
>>341611654
They're really not. Hardly see anyone use them now too.

>>341611618
McCree is still too powerful. Seems to melt tanks just as fast.
>>
>>341611618
It's also impossible to do a ton of things on console such as
Aim properly
Do fancy tricks like extended wall climbs or sideways wall climbs
Various explosion assisted jumps
>>
its $40 and its not worth $40 yet but it will be once ranked comes out later this month
>>
>>341611618
Widowmaker is balanced on console because she's one of the least played things since it's harder to shoot on console due to the inherent nature of joystick limitations.

I wouldn't be surprised if they left Widowmaker unchanged on console because of this.

Torbjorn is apparently king on console due to the auto aim on the turret.
>>
>>341612281
https://youtu.be/OHGhGctlqJA

explain this faggottron
>>
>>341613383
I said sideways wall climb not wallrunning.
>>
>>341609892
Answering your question - it's doing great. The playerbase is growing constantly, you see more and more coordinated plays from people, and as for the fun factor.. well, you've played beta so no words needed here.

This game is here for good and will last long, so it is a good investment I would say. Hurry up anon, people are getting better with each passing day.
>>
File: fps_on_a_console.webm (2 MB, 720x381) Image search: [Google]
fps_on_a_console.webm
2 MB, 720x381
>60$

I seriously hope you don't mean the PS4 version.
>>
>>341609892
40$ OP, not 60$.
unless you mean console, in which case dont even bother
>>
>>341609892
Its fun
>>
>normally play pc
>my friend got it for console
>playing the console version

Symettra and winston are op as fuck on console, nobody can fuckin shoot you
>>
>>341615056
>implying there aren't people on PC this bad
>>
>>341615056
Were those bots? Dva is easy as fuck to hook and there was a streepig right there.
>>
>>341615805

>console cucks on damage control
>>
>>341616593
>no argument
>insult instead

PCucks are childish as always.
>>
>>341610729
i say gg ez every game just to trigger nerds like you
>>
>>341615196
>in which case dont even bother

How so? Unlike PC it don't have cheaters and bigger community.
also
>getting gaming PC in 2016
lol
>>
>>341616817
>implying there aren't people on PC this bad
Huh...
>>
>>341617147
what are console cucks going to replace
>having to upgrade your PC every year
with when they start releasing console upgrades every year
>>
>>341617147

Yeah we all should buy the XBox S and PS4 Neo just to have 4K videos...

What a great investment.

>inb4 but you have to upgrade your graphix card every year! D:

Not sure where that meme came from but I've had my graphics card for 4 years now and it can out perform the PS4.
>>
>>341609892
make sure you have the patience for randoms, or get good quick and find a group of well versed teammates through communities. it's not something you might play every hour on the hour, but you will play it everyday.
>>
>wait a full minute to get placed into a game (lol who needs dedicated servers?)
>as soon as I load in I get the words DEFEAT across my screen
>great, at least Ill get a next gam-
>everyone on my team quits, the game boots me out and looks for an other
AMAZING GAME. I SURE LOVE MATCHMAKING
>>
>>341617604
>when they start releasing console upgrades every year
When did this happen? Are you retarded?
>>341617697
Certainly it's better investment than overpriced indie shit platform with no exclusives.
>>
>>341612281
>fancy wall tricks
On the map with the hole, I can spin around that shit for hours with lucio becasue i'm not retarded and changed the button configuration. L1 is the best for jumping and wall riding. same with genji and hanzo, I can jump from wall to wall and move my camera stick as long as I have a trigger as jump. stop being retarded
>>
>>341617987

>Buying the same fucking console twice just to get minor upgrades

Holy shit I knew consolefags were dumb but not this much.

Also

>xbone
>ps4
>worthwhile exclusives

You mean Bloodborne and uhm, what does xbox even have? That Rare Collection?

wew sure is worth the investment
>>
>>341609892
only 10 million players, dead on arrival.
i recommend battleborn instead.
>>
>>341618321
>Holy shit I knew consolefags were dumb but not this much.

But this is what PCucks do all the time, except more often. I know they are dumb m8

>PC
>worthwile exclusives

Probably even Undertale will be ported to consoles.
>>
>>341618536

I already stated I have a 4 year old graphics card that can out perform the PS4, are you retarded or something?

Why give a shit about exclusives when almost everything nowadays is getting ported to PC?

It's like having a lot of consoles rolled into one. Except you actually get 60fps.
>>
>>341618360
>only 10 million players
yeah just like titanfall, battlefront or division
>>
>>341618946
>Why giving shit about exclusives
Because some people like games? Why should I buy indie shit petition system?
>almost everything nowadays is getting ported to PC
In alternate dimension maybe
>You actually get 60fps
On your mom's laptop? PCucks usually have hardware worse than Xbone.
>>
>>341619618

Not even gonna bother replying all that ignorance. As a matter of fact, keep it, Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft feed from the likes of you.
>>
>>341609892
Mercy stands out.
>>
>>341619902
>not even gonna bother reply

Yet you are doing this out of asshurt but run out of arguments (not that you had any non retarded before)

>feed from the likes of you

Says NvidiaValve cuck
>>
>>341609892
It's doing well.

I highly recommend finding friends to play with regularly in a full team though. The game is 10000x better that way.
>>
>>341616894
Fuck off, this isn't ranked. As a matter of fact, it'd be even worse in ranked. I swear I hate immature faggots like you and I make sure to filter and report as often as I remember.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.