[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing games on device made for typing letters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: typing.png (790 KB, 1236x450) Image search: [Google]
typing.png
790 KB, 1236x450
>playing games on device made for typing letters
>>
>playing games on devices made for watching movies
>>
>watching movies on a device made for calling people.
>>
>playing games on a device made for telephone calls
>>
>playing games
>>
File: ItsBait.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ItsBait.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1080
>>341609606
I'm using my PC and playing shit while laying comfy as fuck on a couch.
What exactly is your point?
>>
>>341609606
>eating cheez its off a device made for walking on
>>
>playing games on device made for playing games
>>
>>341609606
>shitposting on a site to discuss video games
>>
>/v/ video games
>>
>>341609606
>posting bait on an imageboard made for discussing anime
>>
>playing games
>>
>living on a planet built for lizards
>>
>>341609606
>device made for typing letters beat device made for """gaming"""

really make you think huh.
>>
>>341609890
How ironic... says don't take the bait... and guess what you took the bait.
>>
File: 1465250735705.png (212 KB, 463x508) Image search: [Google]
1465250735705.png
212 KB, 463x508
>>341609606
>mfw a device made for typing letters, with it's foundations in the fucking 1800s is still better than a device made specifically for playing video games

How you fuck fuck things up so bad?
>>
Grandfather
>>
You have not played a tremendous number of PC games; it is simply not a style of gaming you respond to. You are a console gamer, for better or worse, even though you are aware of the generally higher quality of PC games. Anyone who claims allegiance to the recognizably inferior is in dire need of a compelling argument. Here is yours: The keyboard has one supreme purpose, and that is to create words. Swapping out keys for aspects of game control (J for “jump,” < for “switch weapon”) strikes you as frustrating and unwieldy, and almost every PC game does this or something like it. PC gamers themselves, meanwhile, have always seemed to you an unlikable fusion of tech geek and cult member—a kind of mad Scientologist.
>>
I never knew you could play games on typewriters.
>>
I play all my games on my pc, i use a long hdmi cable to play em on PC . recent with the doom I went back to keyboard and mouse and holy shit I suck with it now. It took all of doom to get decent with mouse and keyboard again. Shits crazy yo
>>
>>341609606
>Have a button for every action I want
>Don't have to teach myself crazy button combos to do menial tasks
>Aiming with a controller is fucking retarded

They're for playing games that have more than three abilities. Have you ever played an MMO with a controller?
>>
>>341610129
>not shitposting in the dedicated 4chan shitposting board
>>
File: play-station.jpg (79 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
play-station.jpg
79 KB, 480x640
>>341609606
Nice try anon
You got me
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.