[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of how much better Breath of the Wild would be if it had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
who else /mad/

the new game looks like it will play great but the cartoon artstyle is getting so old now.
>>
never got why people complain about artstyles in zelda games. people were fucking assmad when wind waker came out because of this and it's the best game in the series
>>
You're retarded.
>>
>>341601268
The texture are shit as is and it can barely render blank mountains and rocks often popping up. Why would they even attempt this?
>>
I'd rather have an open world Zelda with the graphics it has now then a much better looking Zelda that plays exactly the same.
>>
>>341601268
would have preferred a zelda like this. fuck you fags who hate on cinematic experiences. its fucking better than that corny ass open world shit.
>>
>>341601381

Huh? Why did you mention Wind Waker when bringing up the best in series? Did you type it by accident when typing Majora's Mask?
>>
>>341601421
>B-b-but the game looks bad!!
You can stop now. Remind yourself that this thing is running on Wii U hardware. It's very impressive.

https://youtu.be/GGe3PzXifJU
>>
I'm not into Japanese boy bands, so I'm pretty glad they aren't going for this.
>>
>>341601381
Precisely this.

They are the same faggots that complained about the sailing because 'it was boring'.
(It was great you overstimulated shits)

At the same time they shit on themepark corridors, they should stick to WoW, darksouls and fighting games if they can't stand the thought of just appreciating scenery.
>>
>>341602018
Only thing impressive is the grass
Textures are shit and the world is empty as fuck
>>
>>341602279
>empty as fuck
Did you play it? You do know the demo that they showed is lacking all towns and story related quests/items/ect correct?
>>
>>341602772
Towns will likely be their own worldspace and not a part of the overworld
>>
>>341601268
>he hates art
>just wants more hyper realism thats just shit out for muh grafix!
while zleda cartoon is a bit old but ill take memelands over bf4 any day because i respect the art direction more
>>
>>341601381
>>341602024
So true, and I don't get where people are getting the idea that zelda would ever be anything but cartoon art styles?
It's always had a cartoon feel to it, even in fucking twilight princess it was stylized, even if it was darker.
The only thing stopping zelda from becoming generic anime tier trash is the art style, if they went for realistic it'd start looking like final fantasy.
>>
>>341601268
who cares, zelda is the shittest game series and the fan base holy fuck is the absolute worse. Worse than the dark souls babies.
>>
File: 5263.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
5263.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
This is the quintessential Link design.

New Link just looks plain strange.
>>
>>341601268
Think you're a clown. They took the WW cel-shading that was wonderful as done in that game and used it to portray more realistic designs. It's a perfect tonal balance for Zelda in my book as well as one of my friends.
>>
>>341601268
>playing Zelda games
What are you, children?
>>
>>341606336
How'd you get on a video game board , mister responsible adult? Don't you know all video games are for children?
>>
>>341601268
Cel shading is proved to hold the time better than regular style.
>>
>>341604671
This. Everyone who thinks otherwise is wrong. Toon Link is shit.
>>
>Implying WiiU or even NX could run an open world game that looked better that some PS3 era game
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.